Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

I use dog chain leads. To adjust I use the clip for the collar to clip through the chain links.. Cost $2 each at reject/ dollar shops... most do sell with the mislead of full power..but most come up with the panel name by led wattage ran at 100%.. Example would be 100 3w LEDs, panel would be called a 300w.. Mars 400 is 80 5w LEDs. 80x5=400... Panels me and Jandre have were one of the few that sold as actual wattage. Not that it did us any good, lol. Have to lol, what else can you do, lol....

Yeah grizz that's why I'm always wondering what the ratio is. That's how I like to describe my led too is well its a 150x3w ! So it's a 450w supposedly ! But trust me these big heavy 150x3w leds cover up my entire 3x3 grow area that's for sure. Doubt I'm gonna be able to fit my galaxyhydro led in there! Maybe angled or something! I went and bought 4 pack of 5000k CFL for when I ponytail haha! I'm a light whore!

On another note got my bad ass hyperfan in today :) :) ;) should get most of everything tomorrow for the grow I'm just waiting on the coco! I may pop beans Sunday night in hopes that coco will be here Monday !

IMG_030041.JPG
IMG_030243.JPG
Here is my fan for exhaust and the 3 different pots I'm running. I guess I'm gonna have to download to my computer because my stupid tablet won't turn the pics for me upright !
The 3 pots I'm using, AIRPOTS, HEMPY, FABRIC AIRPOT.

Hey camo!
Told ya id make it..only took me 4(?) days since saying it..:loopy:

I had an idea, but now i dont recall the height of grow space..

If its not to late, you could use 2 or 3gal pots, with a smaller 2 or 1gal pot on top, double stacked. Would make more horizontal room, but would you have the height needed...

Back
Top Bottom