Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Right, because those geniuses in government certainly know what's best in all aspects of everything.

It's all about power and control.

they completely mis-judged how resilient and entrenched the industry was pre-legal. instead of letting it adapt, they wanted to create a different industry all together. it simply won't work.

Don.t go near crop king. They can't even handle the incoming calls. :(

they kinda went to shit in the 90's. i've no idea how they made it so far.

they completely mis-judged how resilient and entrenched the industry was pre-legal. instead of letting it adapt, they wanted to create a different industry all together. it simply won't work.
Right. Power and control.

Has nothing to do with health or fairness, or the best ways to do things. It's about flexing. 💪

It's about flexing.

and brain dead ideas. leave it to the drama teacher to mess with shit he has no idea about.

edit : to be fair i mostly lean left politically. doesn't mean i have to lean stupid with it.

Don.t go near crop king. They can't even handle the incoming calls. :(
wow really ..

i dont worry at all about buying seeds.. not one bit.. buy all the seeds you can .. if its illegal they should nt send you
the seeds..

go arrest the seed banks....

no worries.... get those seeds before you cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

far as i know the law of the land say its legal to grow 4 plants.. nothing wrong with having 10,000 seeds on hand...
with 30% thc genetics...

Never have had a problem with crop king always 90 % germination and great yielding plants , i have purchased white widow , crown royal ,blue cookies , green crack and many more , i call bullshit on this post !
Me 2 ;)

100% germination. Seeds were quite small though but excellent yields !

Early Miss Auto, Black Indica, White Widow and Green Crack :bongrip:

To be fair, I've never had to "talk" to them....

Cheers

I gifted my Crop King right away, never even kept the pins. I'll never experience the breadth of the cannabis genome and I don't really wan't to anymore. I have a Unicorn and I'm sticking with it. Maybe call it OOS ...... out of stock. Pollieve has really been extending the love to the alphabet folk, and womens rights, I wish he would be a bit more open about his cannabis leanings. Nobody is really letting any light in. The Supreme Court ruling on homegrown now has teeth right down to a municipal level. Easiest way going to manufacture criminals under the sun and for gardening. I get wound on politics and it's a good thing that I can't type worth shit :laughtwo:

I gifted my Crop King right away, never even kept the pins. I'll never experience the breadth of the cannabis genome and I don't really wan't to anymore. I have a Unicorn and I'm sticking with it. Maybe call it OOS ...... out of stock. Pollieve has really been extending the love to the alphabet folk, and womens rights, I wish he would be a bit more open about his cannabis leanings. Nobody is really letting any light in. The Supreme Court ruling on homegrown now has teeth right down to a municipal level. Easiest way going to manufacture criminals under the sun and for gardening. I get wound on politics and it's a good thing that I can't type worth shit :laughtwo:

I appreciate the political stance you have. I won’t let any politician take my right to garden. And since a couple years now I have been working on my building my own seed bank.
I know where government is taking everything “maximum control, total restraint, inevitable centralized system”

I started food, medicinal herbs and cannabis all seeds. First they take your right for guns, then your right to self sufficiency meanwhile they are aiming for private property…. Another hike this week and people are hurting. Watching the Canadian middle class disappear is no amusement.

Anyway keep the fight.

i dont worry at all about buying seeds.. not one bit.. buy all the seeds you can .. if its illegal they should nt send you
the seeds..

go arrest the seed banks....

we're still technically buying them as a novelty item under the law. it is supposed to be illegal if they are planted, unless the genetics were acquired by a gov't approved outlet. it's the same basis we were able to order under pre-legal.

Never have had a problem with crop king always 90 % germination and great yielding plants , i have purchased white widow , crown royal ,blue cookies , green crack and many more , i call bullshit on this post !

go have a look at all the posts about them on this board. they became a nightmare and their sponsorship was cancelled.

The Supreme Court ruling on homegrown now has teeth right down to a municipal level. Easiest way going to manufacture criminals under the sun and for gardening.

it's the provinces that control the right to homegrow, not the feds. home grow is still as illegal in manitoba and quebec as it was before legalization.

I get wound on politics and it's a good thing that I can't type worth shit :laughtwo:

lol. we're still a little less divided than south of us.

Top Quality reputable seed breeders in Canada right now to buy directly from are:

SacredCutseedco (Remo from Remo nutrients claimed his number one strain to grow is Frosted fruit Cake by SacredCut plus always producing Terpy and frosty asf strains.

Jordan of the Islands ( Has a lot of legit stable old school strains)

Barrie Grower Genetics ( Always brings the strong terps and frost)

If you want to go the route of seedbanks always remember they are a" middle man" in the chain so you may end up with mid level quality genetics. Best to get to know a breeder directly and their work to source your genetics from. Hopefully in a lil while I can add my own brand TokenSeedz to the list of top quality breeders in Canada ...Over the years I sourced seeds and legit breeder cuts of top strains from around the world from top breeders to start my breeding programs and have now created some cultivars I'd like to share with the rest of Canada and the cannabis community so keep your eyes out for them!

Top Quality reputable seed breeders in Canada right now to buy directly from are:

SacredCutseedco (Remo from Remo nutrients claimed his number one strain to grow is Frosted fruit Cake by SacredCut plus always producing Terpy and frosty asf strains.

Jordan of the Islands ( Has a lot of legit stable old school strains)

Barrie Grower Genetics ( Always brings the strong terps and frost)

If you want to go the route of seedbanks always remember they are a" middle man" in the chain so you may end up with mid level quality genetics. Best to get to know a breeder directly and their work to source your genetics from. Hopefully in a lil while I can add my own brand TokenSeedz to the list of top quality breeders in Canada ...Over the years I sourced seeds and legit breeder cuts of top strains from around the world from top breeders to start my breeding programs and have now created some cultivars I'd like to share with the rest of Canada and the cannabis community so keep your eyes out for them!

i dont know how you can leave of bc bud depot from your list.. it should be at the top...
best place ive dealt with .. i complained about the germination rate 50/50 they sent me 12 more seeds..
most excellent customer service ..

never heard of two them on your list..

i got some hermie seed from true north seed bank cheap pricks only wanted to give me 1 seed..
to replace..

i dont know how you can leave of bc bud depot from your list.. it should be at the top...
best place ive dealt with .. i complained about the germination rate 50/50 they sent me 12 more seeds..
most excellent customer service ..

never heard of two them on your list..

i got some hermie seed from true north seed bank cheap pricks only wanted to give me 1 seed..
to replace..

The reason they are not on the list is because they are a seed bank and don't' always make their own gear. I prefer to deal directly with the breeders that created the strains cause they would know best how to grow it out properly.. Its like buying corn from a local famer directly rather then buying it at a grocery store. lol

We have a few seed makers that show up on occasion here and there at times. One is old stock from the Emery days. Still working regs, Afghani and Skunk 1. :lot-o-toke: So much selfing today you can't help herms. It would be mind bending to know the amount of seeds that are stashed away. My go to has always been regenerating the good ones and go from there. Easier to keep the proper enviroment for just one type of plant. My sativa plant failed miserably indoors and had to go out.

Bc bud Depot I would rank probably #1 on my to go list but they ain’t cheap.

Any one of you have ever tried GTA seed bank… I has probably the most extensive seed list but it’s one of the most sketchy fronts I have seen on the Canadian side.

I would also prefer to deal directly with breeders as they know their gear, the sales people know about sales.

Bc bud Depot I would rank probably #1 on my to go list but they ain’t cheap.

Any one of you have ever tried GTA seed bank… I has probably the most extensive seed list but it’s one of the most sketchy fronts I have seen on the Canadian side.

I would also prefer to deal directly with breeders as they know their gear, the sales people know about sales.

hey bro ive never seen a cheap seed bank yet the 420 sales are good times to stock up ... april 20th

is the bc bud depot from marc emery .. think he got band from business ..

BC Bud is out of Van Nys now ....... figure that one out. Emey developed megalomania and no dought hustling someone :). I have a stash of Jax. Interesting how they both use So Cal Master Kush. My guess is that most of the lps have seed production as part of their deal, shame none use it. Imagine, making seed on someone else's dime. Simple math..... 120 same clones ....... 100 recivers, 20 reversed for pollen doners, hit the recievers at the right time and good for 10,000 seeds easy. Glad I'm only wanting top notch to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom