Candida CBD, DWC And The Goliath West Hippie Grows

DE doesn't kill them instantly but that ant wasn't long for this world. But with your O2 sorted out, you will be. Wear sneakers though. :)
Three others didn't make it out of the de so I just covered the whole floor . At 58-60% rh no dust flying yet from the de . Exterminator said I was too wet yet to spray what he needs to put down so I got out the DE fogger ans fogged under the building, hoping for the best . Just like a woman a lot of TLC there's always an award . See ya'll in the morning have a great night.

11/05/23
Didn't get this loaded yesterday ,games and groceries but i did check the girls twice and have there numbers .
#1 Candida
TDS 384 ppm was 503 ppm Falling
Water Level down 5/8 gallon falling
Water Temp 72,1 f
PH 6,6 was 5.8 Rising
PH adjust 5.7
#2 Candida
TDS 856 ppm was 934 ppm falling
Water level down 1/4 gallon falling
Water temp 71.2 f
PH 6.0 was 5.6 Rising
Canopy temp 71.2 f a/c was blowing on them to help with gnats and 1 fan blowing on the media and the other blowing straight up the center .
Room temp 72.7 f
Room RH 60%
Outside 66 f
Outside RH 97%
Wind S 9 mph
Time of day 10:am

Another problem ph pens , one on the left the temp is locked on 77f no matter where I put it so it's done in my shop. If the temp doesn't change the calculation of the ph is just basically way off . Nearly a 3 point difference as i stilluse the dropstest for backup .

Nice clear out on the middle of the Candidas...not!

Don't say I didn't warn ya. :)

full

11/06/23
#1 iCandida s in bad need of bucket change out .
Old bucket #'s
TDS 270 ppm was 384 ppm falling I knew better this needed to change yesterday.
Water level down 3/4 gallon falling
Water temp 72.0 f
PH 5.2 was 5.7
#1 Candida nice and fresh
TDS 1143 ppm
Water level 3 gallons
Water Temp 72.0 f
PH 5.3 and holding there as things should rise to the occasion.
Thinking about it , it's the second time i had to change it out in 5 days , the roots are massive and must go to flower asap .
#2 Candida
No change for her .
TDS whoa 677 ppm was 856 ppm falling
Water level down 3/8 a gallon falling
Water temp 72.5 f
PH 6.2 was 5.6 so still rising
Adjust PH 5.6 2 1/4 mL acid that ought to get her tripping
Canopy temp 74.5 f
Room temp 73.6 f
Room RH 58.0
Outside temp 81 f
Outside RH 56%
Wind S 13 mph
Time of day TOD 2pm

I can tell by looking at all three girls 18 hours is making them droop by the last hour of light there on eight weeks since a seedling . Gets to be a lot of work past six weeksin a five gallon bucket .
No new munch spots in three days .
@InTheShed Ill have to stop for a bit and do more on the trim.

11/05/23
Didn't get this loaded yesterday ,games and groceries but i did check the girls twice and have there numbers .
#1 Candida
TDS 384 ppm was 503 ppm Falling
Water Level down 5/8 gallon falling
Water Temp 72,1 f
PH 6,6 was 5.8 Rising
PH adjust 5.7
#2 Candida
TDS 856 ppm was 934 ppm falling
Water temp 71.2 f
PH 6.0 was 5.6 Rising
Canopy temp 71.2 f a/c was blowing on them to help with gnats and 1 fan blowing on the media and the other blowing straight up the center .
Room temp 72.7 f
Room RH 60%
Outside 66 f
Outside RH 97%
Wind S 9 mph
Time of day 10:am

Another problem ph pens , one on the left the temp is locked on 77f no matter where I put it so it's done in my shop. If the temp doesn't change the calculation of the ph is just basically way off . Nearly a 3 point difference as i stilluse the dropstest for backup .
You can replace the tip on my Apera ph60. Not sure about the AP20.

11/07/23
Did get a bucketfull of larf off both girls this morning . Im going to set the timer to 12/12 to start tomorrow's flower . Also I'm going to grow Candy Kush in the mothers thread . After all the clones are gone im going after the MANDARIN COOKIES , the contest needs somethingfresh from the hippie and it'swhat i thought best for it .
#1 Candida
After draining the nutrients yesterday to plain water she looks great ,no bugs anywhere .

Sorry ass phone
Continue
TDS 665 ppm was after mixing 1143 ppm don'tget it ,Falling
Water temp 72.3 f
PH 6.1 was 5.3 rising
PH adjusted to 5.6
#2 Candida
TDS 655 ppm was 677 ppm ? Falling
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.3 f
PH 5.7 was 5.6 Rising

Did get all the larf ,but left as many fans since i took alot with bug eggs on them .

11/08/23 Day 1 of 12/12
The girls looked the happiest today then they ever had , so light maybe an issue .
#1 Candida
TDS 504 ppm was 665 ppm falling
Water level down 1/2 gallon falling
Water temp 71.8 f
PH 6,6 was 5.6 rising
PH adjusted to 5.6 took 2 mL acid
#2 Candida
Old bucket #'s
TDS 515 ppm was 655 ppm falling
Water temp 71.8 f
PH 6.3 was 5.7 rising ,normally don'tchange nutrients out with this much solids .
Fresh bucket

TDS 1117 ppm
Water level 3 gallons 18 grams of MC ,15 mL MSA ,15 mL calmag , 5 mL parts A&B Z-7
Water temp 72.0
PH typical 5.3 to start
This girl has a small root system yet so it may not move up as fast #1 which is filling it's 5 gallon bucket near the mesh pot .
Have no idea how this got above me here is what it is .
In case i didn't get #2 in there .

11/09/23 Day 2 of 12/12
The Candidas didn'tl ike the Goliath light intensity (even at 3-1/2 feer away) and the vipar spectra P4000 was adjustable . Short stuff is getting pushed out of the light , but thanks to 420 Magazine i have a Mega light that will cover both girls as you'llsee with tomorrow's nutrients change , yes unfortunatelyforme ill be changing the big girls every 4 days instead of a week i let the roots fill the bucket from top to bottom. Plus im not liking the very lite color green on the new growth so im upping the MC 1/2 gram a gallon to see if it helps .
#1 Candida
Tds 415 ppm was 504 ppm falling
Water level down5/8 gallon falling
Water temp 72.3 f
PH 6.3 was 5.8 rising
#2 Candida
Tds 960 ppm was 1117 ppm falling
Water level down 3/8 gallon falling
Water temp 72.3
PH 5.8 was 5.3 rising
Canopy temp 74.4 changed a/c to 75 f north wind is here ripping trees down as it was 72 at 6:am
Room temp 75.7
Room RH 58.8%
Outside temp 66 f
Outside RH 96%
Wind NW 22 gusting
Time of day of report 10:20am
Still be out here mixing nutrients and headingto give Candy Kush report.

Hope all are well and HAPPY VETERANS DAY guys and gals and Thank You for Your Service .

11/10/23 Day 3 of 12/12
I for got to add the extra 1/2 gram of mc a gallon to Candida's bucket , Candy got her's !

#1 Candida
Spent bucket , just thinking about the top off on the final day of an old bucket of nutrients i should check the solids before i top it off . Why i ask myself ? It's not the ppm it spent the night with it's my total of the nutrients that she up took by topping , it's not like im starving her . The nutrients we use are evidently well balanced to do this with .
Tds 261 ppm was 415 ppm falling
Water level down 7/8 of a gallon falling
Water temp 71.6 f
PH 6.0 was 5.6 rising
Fresh bucket
Tds 1166 ppm
Water level 3 gallons RO PH 6.4 7 ppm
Water temp 70.5 f
PH 5.4 sticking here , bubbled this bucket all night that brought it up a .1 ph
#2 Candida
Tds 901 ppm was 960 ppm falling
Water level down 3/8 gallon falling
Water temp 71.6
PH 5.8 was 5.8 static
This makes me think again , damn that twice i was actually thinking , my blood oxygen level isback to 95 but im still carrying my bottle , it's in the way but not giving up .
The smaller the root system as we all know determines how big our girls get and also how much solids we can take up and the slower with mc the better the ph slowly sweeps through the nutrients .

11/11/23 Day 4 of 12/12
Girls look good on this Veterans Day
Hope everyone is having a great one .
#1 Candida
I added in the top off 1-1/2 grams Mc as I started to up it in the mix and forgot to throw it in.
Tds 994 ppm was 1166 ppm falling
Water temp 71.1f
PH 5.9 was 5.4 rising
PH adjust 5.6

Welcome back everyone I saw the devil and kicked his ass all the way back to hell . Time before I went to the hospital I couldn't submit my post but half of it so I did a screen shot to submit ,the hackers were in here with me, verizon walk in store store nailed there a .10 year employee ! US ARMY here all day and an AirForce helping out so I have something to submit this evening and on to the next post .

11/17/23 Day 10 of 12/12
#2 has some muck which made her weak so i upped her Z-7 this round . She'll survive with no problem, well a little . My son made it in the grow room two days ago both big girls were dry he filled in 3 gallons to get it back to 6"s from the rim , but as you'll see in the pic candy fell over behind the bucket and dusted herself with DE ,no worries , damn i hate that word . Big girl #1 is kicking ass with that 19-1/2 grams mc , the other thing about the mc im taking steroids and it smells like the very first batch id had so 15 mL of calmag makes sense for me . She looks great and was down 2 gallons and as i was thinking in two days and still,.! Was just put into hippie66's thread so i recycled the phone , spam ,hackers.
#1Candida
Tds 905 ppm was 1260 ppm
Water level down 3/4 gallon
Water temp 72.0 f
Ph 6.0 was 5.3

Back
Top Bottom