Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

Haha, age is just a number, I bet there are 40 year olds with more energy than me lol.

Hey I need your guys help, I'm in trouble with 420 Mag guidelines, I use an iPad for everything (taking pics, uploading, posting), but I don't know how to upload pictures using 420 mag. When I go to photos and I click on upload photos, nothing happens?

Right now, I upload pictures with the imgur app, and post the link on here. And that's how you see my pics. But when I do that, the 420 mag watermark doesn't show on the pictures. So it's against the mag guidelines...

I guess I could add an extra few steps, and upload them to imgur, and then on 420 pictures tab I can put the URL of the pic to be added to my gallery, and then go to my thread, type whatever, Load the image gallery in a new window, click the photo, which crashes safari half the time.. But yea I guess I could do that..:hmmmm:

Hey Canuckgal:)
I do not use an Ipad, but use my phone, i transfer to my computer via usb and then go to Galleries, upload pics, and choose my file..
Im not sure exactly how ipad s work, but yeah theres Photobucket or imgur ive used before.. Maybe youll have to do that? Unless it lets you access photo files while in galleries on 420?
Soz im not much help, but yeah you may try imgur or photobucket..:thumb:
Later mate, and good to see your girls bounce back now! Im not familiar with your grow medium either so ive struck out twice!!
Goodluk and happy harvesting, SMOKEMUP;)

I do it the way Smokem does too but I wouldn't use photobucket. I did that when I first joined, that is a no-no. If I were you, I would PM one of the mods and ask them how to go about it. I am sure they wouldn't mind.

Haha, age is just a number, I bet there are 40 year olds with more energy than me lol.

Hey I need your guys help, I'm in trouble with 420 Mag guidelines, I use an iPad for everything (taking pics, uploading, posting), but I don't know how to upload pictures using 420 mag. When I go to photos and I click on upload photos, nothing happens?

Right now, I upload pictures with the imgur app, and post the link on here. And that's how you see my pics. But when I do that, the 420 mag watermark doesn't show on the pictures. So it's against the mag guidelines...

I guess I could add an extra few steps, and upload them to imgur, and then on 420 pictures tab I can put the URL of the pic to be added to my gallery, and then go to my thread, type whatever, Load the image gallery in a new window, click the photo, which crashes safari half the time.. But yea I guess I could do that..:hmmmm:

I use a motorola XOOM, which is basically the android version of Ipad, sometimes I have to repeatedly press upload for it to recognize what I'm trying to do, its a touchy tablet and only likes to work when it feels like, more often then not I feel like throwing it threw the fuckin wall but then I wouldn't be able to come on here from the comfort of my couch :) so I deal with it, not sure how much the android and ipad have in common but just a suggestion

I took pics of your pics so people can see them bigger.......you owe me 10 bucks
IMG_20120825_164127.jpg
IMG_20120825_164113.jpg
IMG_20120825_164101.jpg
IMG_20120825_164040.jpg

I took pics of your pics so people can see them bigger.......you owe me 10 bucks
IMG_20120825_164127.jpg
IMG_20120825_164113.jpg
IMG_20120825_164101.jpg
IMG_20120825_164040.jpg

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I remember when I asked my parents for "10 bucks", I'd get 10 punches to the shoulder lol! Thanks again!

The plants are definitely starting to look a lot better, they are growing lots, I'm secretly hoping all of this stress will super crop them into massive plants.

Ive wanted to have something for size references, and then I realize my hand is convenient, so that's why I'm touching them lol

Thought you just wanted to show off your fancy manicure :rofl: question, since I helped you, I figure you owe me one lol is my grow journal link under my posts? I don't see it when I post replies? How do I get the link to my journal to show up in my signature or where my quote is? Does my quote even show up? Help me pleeease! I feel that's why no one ever visits my journal

Thought you just wanted to show off your fancy manicure :rofl: question, since I helped you, I figure you owe me one lol is my grow journal link under my posts? I don't see it when I post replies? How do I get the link to my journal to show up in my signature or where my quote is? Does my quote even show up? Help me pleeease! I feel that's why no one ever visits my journal

Yea, I tried to find your journal, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Post the link here for me at least :p

To add it in your signature, you'll have to edit it in the "user CP" link on the top bar

hey cannuckgal, it looks like you got everything heading in the right direction, the plants look great now, well done for the great recovery, ill reps you if it lets me

I'm blasted! Nothing like a cigarette after A doobie :blunt:

Plants are looking much healthier, I'll probably veg for at least another 2 weeks, I'm impatient and would like it sooner than later :p

I'm blasted! Nothing like a cigarette after A doobie :blunt:

Plants are looking much healthier, I'll probably veg for at least another 2 weeks, I'm impatient and would like it sooner than later :p

The plants are doing much better ... you could go 12/12 right away and it will keep them on the small side.

12-12 from seed got me 20g dry with 1 big bud but that was a hempie grow, but i have seen some 3 and 4 ft plants grown 12-12 from seed, so these plants will get big if given the right conditions and even 12-12 from seed will give some big plants but this is also depends on the strain

12-12 from seed got me 20g dry with 1 big bud but that was a hempie grow, but i have seen some 3 and 4 ft plants grown 12-12 from seed, so these plants will get big if given the right conditions and even 12-12 from seed will give some big plants but this is also depends on the strain

Hi DonPaul,
Just a Q in regards to the 12/12 from seed.. I understand like the GLR that ur able to grow plants with about 12-13hrs of light as per normal outdoor light.. But wouldnt having the 12 hours dark earlier, uninterrupted, start the plant creating flowering hormones from a sooner time?? Getting a 4ft plant with 12/12 would be good, as im presuming it would still create alright buds, but wouldnt the plant be fairly average health and production wise? As im thinking would the plant start to flower before any real decent bud sites appeared?
Im not sure,thats why im asking, not sure if the plant would only last for say the flowering period growth wise, or would it veg ok still for a few weeks? Soz, its just this the first time ive seen this suggested, espec. for non hydro??
Thanks for any info on this mate.. GOODLUCK Canuckgal!!! Smokemup..

I don't really understand GLR, but from my experience, a single long dark period won't induce flowering, it needs to be consistent. And AFAIK the plant needs longer periods of dark for flowering, an hour on and an hour off will keep the plant in veg

I'm ok having big plants, Id like 3-4 feet, they seem too small to switch them over now, Im planning on putting a scrog up, so I need way more bush (hah that's what she said).

What do you guys think?

hi hows you, if you planning on doing a scrog then you need to make sure you put the scrog up early so the plant can fill the scrog out, i think teSmp says you need the scrog about 9 inches above the top of the pot, this then allows you to train the plant during veg and the first few weeks of flower, then when its stops the stretch and starts flowering you let the buds and stems grow through the holes and this then supports the buds as they grow, it also makes sure the buds are all getting the best light, it gives good results but you will need a bit of space to do a scrog unless you only want to do a small scrog thats not much bigger than the pot, if you have a look at teSmps journal you will see what i mean about the height etc etc.

i just had a go at making my own strain and think i got a pregnant lady, cant wait to find out if the pollenation has worked, i should have a decent strain when i get the seeds and plant them

I'm ok having big plants, Id like 3-4 feet, they seem too small to switch them over now, Im planning on putting a scrog up, so I need way more bush (hah that's what she said).

What do you guys think?

I never see a problem with more bush! :thumb:
But I guess it depends on your preference and space really.

:peace:

You all love experiments, so here's the topic of the week.

Does carbonated water provide a healthy amount of additional CO2

I was at the grocery store, where I saw sparkling water on sale for $1 for three bottles, after looking at the ingredients, it's only: water and carbon dioxide.

I googled quickly on my cell phone and the first article that came up showed the plant who received carbonated water, grew 130% of n=3 I believe, so significant growth for the plant who received sparkling water! I've yet to do a good amount of my own research, but I already jumped on head first and Mixed 1/4 Nutes into the water and water one plant. So we'll see this one plant does over the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom