Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank You, VG! 💚

She's pretty small for 26 days-
I hope her next 26 days involves some growing...:)🤞

She's pretty small for 26 days-
I betcha that mine is smaller. I totally screwed up my Wookiee. Didn't water her enough or transplant her. I was ill.

She's about four inches tall and flowering so I'll probably cull that one. She's the smallest plant I've ever grown for sure. May be humorous to just keep her though.

I know... I'll just call her a bonsai.
Bloody brilliant! 😊

I betcha that mine is smaller. I totally screwed up my Wookiee. Didn't water her enough or transplant her. I was ill.

She's about four inches tall and flowering so I'll probably cull that one. She's the smallest plant I've ever grown for sure. May be humorous to just keep her though.

I know... I'll just call her a bonsai.
Bloody brilliant! 😊
Do it!

There is definitely a skill to be able to start training a plant that tight, and you definitely have it, or at least it appears you do because it really just looks like you stuck a bunch of sticks in it!
IKR. Sticks! Plus patience, a deft hand, good eye site and, perhaps most important, good foresight! :Rasta:

Thank You, Shed!
because it really just looks like you stuck a bunch of sticks in it!
Ha! yeah it looks pretty confusing...I started a little early on this one, because I felt like I should do something to help get her growing..
and, I had to adjust the sticks this morning, so she is finally growing a little...😎

IKR. Sticks! Plus patience, a deft hand, good eye site and, perhaps most important, good foresight! :Rasta:
Thanks for the kind words, GDB! 💚
probably should include "luck" on that list, too...👍

Happy eclipse Monday!

Time for an Update on the little @Barney's Farm Critical Kush !

Other than being real slow, she's doing fine..She's 33 days old, been in her SIP for 19 days..
ck1.jpg

She's not much to look at yet...
ck2.jpg

A look at the other side ..
ck3.jpg

She's just 3.5" tall so far, when she reaches 10" tall, it's flip time...that's going to take awhile with this one..
ck5.jpg

So I got to thinking, and decided to get a couple ladies ready for my outdoor grow..🤔

On the left you've got Critical Kush#2, and on the right is Somango, both fem photos.

I'm figuring on moving them outside on 4/20, and they're going in the ground, so there'll be no schlepping involved!
wtf.jpg

Closer look at the CK....hey, I had 2 seeds, might as well see what this one will do outside...(6 days old)
wtf-1.jpg

And Somango , from @CannaPot /AP Origin
This one's 8 days old
wtf-2.jpg

There will be more about the outside girls in the coming weeks👍

And that's about all for now!

Thanks for looking,
I appreciate your support❤️

See You next time! :peace:

Happy eclipse Monday!

Time for an Update on the little @Barney's Farm Critical Kush !

Other than being real slow, she's doing fine..She's 33 days old, been in her SIP for 19 days..
ck1.jpg

She's not much to look at yet...
ck2.jpg

A look at the other side ..
ck3.jpg

She's just 3.5" tall so far, when she reaches 10" tall, it's flip time...that's going to take awhile with this one..
ck5.jpg

So I got to thinking, and decided to get a couple ladies ready for my outdoor grow..🤔

On the left you've got Critical Kush#2, and on the right is Somango, both fem photos.

I'm figuring on moving them outside on 4/20, and they're going in the ground, so there'll be no schlepping involved!
wtf.jpg

Closer look at the CK....hey, I had 2 seeds, might as well see what this one will do outside...(6 days old)
wtf-1.jpg

And Somango , from @CannaPot /AP Origin
This one's 8 days old
wtf-2.jpg

There will be more about the outside girls in the coming weeks👍

And that's about all for now!

Thanks for looking,
I appreciate your support❤️

See You next time! :peace:
Looking good the Samango sounds interesting

Slow and steady wins the race, Carcass! This appears to be your tortoise grow. :Rasta:

Looking forward to the outside happenings!

BTW, please stop moving Oinky around. Sometimes, based on how you caption the pic, I expect to see her butt but I'm seeing her face.

Very disorienting. 🥴

Looking good the Samango sounds interesting
Thanks, con- It's a cross of Big Skunk Korean and Jack Herer, supposed to smell real nice...👍
Plants look great Carcass,
Thanks, Keith! I'll be joining you outside growers for a little while!
This appears to be your tortoise grow.
It does- her speed seems to be stuck on "mosey"....🙂
BTW, please stop moving Oinky around.
Ha!- I wondered if anyone would notice, and they did...
That's what's good about the big blue marble- looks the same, front or rear😁...

That sure is a slow-grower but that means there's less adjusting for you to do on a daily basis which is why you were bored enough to drop two seeds for an in-ground summer grow while you waited for some more training to be necessary on the CK!
Exactly, Shed!- I couldn't of said it better! :love:

I really only needed one, but I'll find a spot for the second one...

Back
Top Bottom