CD’s First Grow

Well, 1 of 2 rooms almost complete. Just gotta finish running ducting, Figured I’d give a progress report picture. Then the plants can go in this room while I finish the other.
B65CA4F1-D180-45E8-91D4-BB1D810066B1.jpeg

56874D26-9181-4253-B809-6C25BBC4BF39.jpeg

Yeah for sure! I figured the second room will go a little smoother. I didn’t cut it per wall I wrapped 1 wall, the opposing wall and the the floor with 1 whole sheet. Then the other wall ceiling and opposing wall in another leaving overlap so it’s water tight aswell. Happy Easter to you and yours buddy.

Which? The yellowing?

Yeah man, I just noticed that in a couple blades that are slightly turned, the higher side is yellowing a bit also, so I though it could be light stress. Almost done, on the home stretch.

I miss having a decent sized room

Im happy to have you join my friend.I’m also definitely stoked on the new rooms... only problem is now I want more lights! Lol

Just found this journal today! All caught up and subbed to watch you cross the finish line! I'm jealous of those rooms man! Looks awesome! Your training looks legit and you did a great job listening to all the amazing advice. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Just found this journal today! All caught up and subbed to watch you cross the finish line! I'm jealous of those rooms man! Looks awesome! Your training looks legit and you did a great job listening to all the amazing advice. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Thanks buddy! Better late than never. I appreciate your kind words. Happy to have you come on board. The rest of the material to finish the next room should be here by the 23rd. Then I’ll be fully operational in both rooms.

Hey @DutchinAB, thanks for the kind words brother. Welcome to 420Mag and welcome to my journal. Happy to have you along. Unfortunately I do not know the genetics. These were bag seeds from a friend, Who’s outdoor plant was either pollinated or pollinated itself. I also have some Green Crack bag seeds from a plant that was grown 1 yard over for my friends yard. The plants responded well to training, but they stretched lots during the first few weeks of flower. With the headroom I have I think a little too much sativa for my setup.

Hey all,
Hope everyone is well. Did some work on the 2nd room today. So close to being done. Little bit of touch ups here and there. Ran the ducting from the fan to the filter in room 2 still have to affix it to the other filter in room 1 but lights are out so that’ll have to be tomorrow. Then it’s just cutting a hole and running the intake duct work and should be complete.
Here is a picture of Room 2. Once it’s done (probably tomorrow) I’ll take some better pictures.
36FCCCAE-09EF-45E0-A6D0-AA36BDA18976.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom