ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Ok...that makes me feel better......now Peyton's actually looks like male balls coming out of the bud all over....does that sound right as well?

Ok....so by the looks of that pic Chronic would you say it is ready for me to cut off an pollinate.....i honestly dont know if they are open or how it will look......i am only going off the color....when i shake it i dont see any pollen but that is not to say that my eyes are not working properly either:rofl:lol.....sorry for repeat questions as i am sure i have asked this before:)

I would wait a bit wait till it has a lot more open then start plucking the older ones
what I do and you will notice is when it starts getting to a certain point you will notice pollen dropping off when you pluck the flowers
then youll get an idea when to actually pull it its all a matter of trial and error
that's how I figured it out, but even if you don't see pollen drop off it still place it on a bud and just add to it with ones you see pollen dropping off it, youll get it im sure everytime I do a new one I do spot checking of when I should wait to pull
by spot checking I mean plucking one every so often and see if pollen drops off it
youll get it and don't worry if you are spraying a whole plant youll have lots of flowers to work with
I always end up with extras on the plant when I toss the plant away after im done with pollinating
Happy Shatterday Brotha GreenZ :thumb:

Aloha Chron

I almost brought a ticket to HI for easter long weekend.. lols must resist

:rofl:
youll get here sooner or later

Aloha Cronic Howdy doody :circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Have a Great Night and Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Happy Shatterday brotha Chronic, I hope all is wonderful on your island :)

Hey Brotha Skunny Happy Shatterday im gonna drop my update on hee as soon as this post is done going on the boat tomorrow :thumb:

ok lets roll with the update a day early
so afgooey is starting week 7 of bloom
sour diesel and holy grail kush is on week 3 of bloom
black Russian is on week 2 of veg
and I took some cutting from hgk to clone
and heres the pics

Afgooey

DSC060774.JPG

DSC060783.JPG

DSC060793.JPG

DSC060802.JPG

DSC060824.JPG

DSC060835.JPG

DSC060844.JPG

DSC060853.JPG

DSC060863.JPG

HGK

DSC060722.JPG

DSC060752.JPG

DSC060762.JPG

DSC060874.JPG

Sour D

DSC060693.JPG

DSC060703.JPG

Black Russian

DSC060906.JPG

DSC060933.JPG

Cuttings of HGK and into the bubble cloner

DSC060913.JPG

DSC060927.JPG

Group Photos :rofl:

DSC060683.JPG

DSC060714.JPG

DSC060885.JPG

DSC060895.JPG

DSC060945.JPG

so I did my res change today cause ill be out tomorrow
Have a Great Shatterday Everyone :thumb:

happy shatterday brother :circle-of-love:

your girls lookin' fiiiine, sticky icky icky :high-five:

That afgooey looks yummy...:yummy:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sistah :circle-of-love:

Awesome update as always brotha Chronic :thumb: Enjoy yourself on the boat, catch lots of fishies & don't bloody injure yourself :laugh:

:rofl:
ill try not to and Thanks Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Happy Shatterday Chronic!

Thanks for the early update. All on the up and up.

Have fun on the water.

Thanks Brotha Sweet I will as long as it down break down on me :rofl:

happy shatterday brother :circle-of-love:

your girls lookin' fiiiine, sticky icky icky :high-five:

Thanks 420 Brotha the Afgooey is sticky and it isn't even big yet :thumb:

Nice update Brotha Chronic. Try not to injure yourself on the boat!

Thanks Brotha Smiley and ill try not too :rofl:

very nice. I still need to try cloning cannabis. tried in the past and it didn't work for me. "group photo ladies!" lol.

very nice. I still need to try cloning cannabis. tried in the past and it didn't work for me. "group photo ladies!" lol.

Hey Brotha have you tried a bubble cloner? its cheap its easy and it works just change the water every couple days

b, I thought you were all over cloning. There are many ways. I use rooting powder (cheap stuff) those premade rooting plugs that are like sponges and a plastic dome container from the garden shop (I have used all sorts of clear plastic containers) a few mists from a sprayer and you got clones!

You can even just pop them in a glass of water they will root!!

Hey Brotha have you tried a bubble cloner? its cheap its easy and it works just change the water every couple days

One of my brothers uses a bubble cloner as do many folks. I think this is one of the best ways to do it, leaving you with perhaps stronger root systems.

CHH, Your gardens are awesome, I love to see your plants growing right into the light.

cronic I haven't tried a bubble cloner and buckshot thanks for the information. when I first started growing I tried cloning in soil with a piece of plastic wrap as a humidity dome. I think I never got it work because I always pulled the plant out of the soil to check if she was making roots and messed her up each time LOL. right now I have a bunch of blackout kush seeds I want to run through, but after that I need to try cloning again.

I did get roots from cuttings of our houseplant in a cup of water. if I try to root cannabis this way should I keep the cuttings covered or uncovered?

b, I thought you were all over cloning. There are many ways. I use rooting powder (cheap stuff) those premade rooting plugs that are like sponges and a plastic dome container from the garden shop (I have used all sorts of clear plastic containers) a few mists from a sprayer and you got clones!

You can even just pop them in a glass of water they will root!!

One of my brothers uses a bubble cloner as do many folks. I think this is one of the best ways to do it, leaving you with perhaps stronger root systems.

CHH, Your gardens are awesome, I love to see your plants growing right into the light.

Thanks Brotha Buck I wish mine were as pretty as yours I wish I had a better camera for closeups too mine don't do too close too well :thumb:

Thats a cronic Black Russian:circle-of-love:
Black Russian

DSC060906.JPG

Thanks Brother :high-five:

You know Chronic's girl's are finished when the bud's start turning white from light burn.:rofl:
Looking good brother..:Namaste:

its called hash tips :rofl: Thanks Brotha J6k

cronic I haven't tried a bubble cloner and buckshot thanks for the information. when I first started growing I tried cloning in soil with a piece of plastic wrap as a humidity dome. I think I never got it work because I always pulled the plant out of the soil to check if she was making roots and messed her up each time LOL. right now I have a bunch of blackout kush seeds I want to run through, but after that I need to try cloning again.

I did get roots from cuttings of our houseplant in a cup of water. if I try to root cannabis this way should I keep the cuttings covered or uncovered?

you wouldn't have to cover it just use a dark cup it may take awhile just change the water every couple days

Quit rotating it.

eh? rotating what?

Back
Top Bottom