Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Checked up on the plants this morning to see if they like thier new homes. They have taken to the new pots very nicely. No shock at all. All the little Caucasion Commies have thier leaves pointed straight up to the light! At Attention!!! :peace:

Earlier I stated my smart pots came in. I actually have air pots! So I am not a smart pot head after all. I am growing these plants in Air Pots.

That one leaf looks like the traditional MG and Cannabis ph problem that I've seen before.

So your not a smart pot head any more.. Air pot heads are popping out the woodwork around here. I was wondering if I could do a 100% perlite grow in one of them, it would just add that much more oxygen.

I love when the girls have their hands up like that..praiseing the light god!
:thumb:

Thanks for visiting Sisco! I was getting lonely here in my journal all alone!!

If you were an Indian your name would be "Man Who Dances With Plants!!"

I have not fed the plants yet. I planned on feeding the plants when the top layer of soil feels dry. It looks like tomorrow. Yes, it is a great site to see the plants standing at attention instead of taking a nap!!

Interesting to see if someone could do 100% perilite. Would definately get alot of oxygen. Wouldn't you have to water the plants a lot more often? Sounds interesting though! :thumb:

Have no fear "man who dances with plants" is here!:clown:

The ph issue is not from you feeding them it is because the soil's ph may be too low for MJ, but it could pull through as others plants have done. They just won't look all that perdy with a few fan leaves taking the hit.

I think the perlite air pot should do fine with me cause I could water every day if necessary.

I poked holes in a pot already and can put it to the test as soon as I get some room down below.
2010-07-09-74443.jpg

Thanks MWDWP!! I mean Sisco!!! :laughtwo:

Cool pot you made!! I think that would work! Why not? I bet you would get a massive root system!! Do you think the perilite would be heavy enough to hold the plant up? :theband:

Sounds Great! I would love to see it!! How big of pot would you use? Looks like you have about a 3 gal pot. :Namaste:

Have no fear "man who dances with plants" is here!:clown:

The ph issue is not from you feeding them it is because the soil's ph may be too low for MJ, but it could pull through as others plants have done. They just won't look all that perdy with a few fan leaves taking the hit.

I think the perlite air pot should do fine with me cause I could water every day if necessary.

I poked holes in a pot already and can put it to the test as soon as I get some room down below.
2010-07-09-74443.jpg

Quite the simple DIY id say. Bet itd be effective, though.

Plants are looking great, CF. Im imagining how big they are going to be by the end of the stretch, considering you have roughly 4 square feet for each one to fill and those pots are for big ladies. I can just imagine chopping one at the bass and breaking my arm...

Here are the Pictures of my first FIM-

Send these back to the breeder with a ransom note. Demand ten free seeds of their best strain :)

Now Thats Funny!!!! 10 free seeds or the rest of the plant gets it!! No blueberry please! :laugh:

Lookin good CF
Thanks Cory!! I am glad you are watching my first soil grow. :thumb:

Plants are looking great, CF. Im imagining how big they are going to be by the end of the stretch, considering you have roughly 4 square feet for each one to fill and those pots are for big ladies. I can just imagine chopping one at the bass and breaking my arm...

I might have to build a bigger closet!! Or go to the gym more often!!! :high-five: :thanks:

Hey Closet, take a picture of the entire plant and upload it. I do agree with Cisco, but a pic of the plant would be helpful to see where the problems are. Some could be normal on small clones too, but I'm also just curious :)

Who said there was no one in here? :circle-of-love:

CF......your going to have a crowd in here soon. :bravo:

Your girls look beautiful. I see you've found out that airpots are a bit larger than advertised. I am going to love watching this grow, :thumb:

Hey Closet, take a picture of the entire plant and upload it. I do agree with Cisco, but a pic of the plant would be helpful to see where the problems are. Some could be normal on small clones too, but I'm also just curious :)

Here you go. The plants are all looking healthier since moving to the bigger pots. I think they also like the new soil better too.
002744.JPG

All 4 plants...
001715.JPG

I still have not nuted yet. The soil is still damp from repotting. I will wait another day or two to nute. :high-five:

Who said there was no one in here? :circle-of-love:

CF......your going to have a crowd in here soon. :bravo:

Your girls look beautiful. I see you've found out that airpots are a bit larger than advertised. I am going to love watching this grow, :thumb:

OMM!!! I absolutely LOVE the airpots. They are well made and look like they will be very easy to clean and reuse!!! Great advise!!!

18 days now without a cigarrette. Today is my first day without the patch. I am almost totally nicotine free! :thumb:

This might sound like a very stupid question. How often do you water/nute your plants?

I was just going to go by putting my finger into the soil about an inch or two. If it is dry....water if not leave as is.

Does this sound like the way to do it? :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom