Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

looking good bro. and great news about quitting smoking. I am struggling with nicotine addiction right now as well. I dip skoal and am trying to quit that. I am on day 4.5 and it is killing me...........

It's sooo damn hard my friend. I'm really proud of CF and OMM and a few others here for puting up such a good fight. Heres hoping you're able to get away from yours!! I'm slowly working on quitting smoking as well. My problem is I substitute way too much. I chew to quit smoking, or use patches, and eat like a horse when I quit those. Getting there though, good luck to you friend....

Best thing I can think of to tell you is that, when a plant is hungry, you'll know.....
With mine, usually I notice that growth and vigor slows considerably, and you may even start to see deficiencies, namely nitrogen,(yellowing of the lower leaves) mag and so on. At least thats my experience so far. The only time I really notice any sort of drooping or curling under is when they are thirsty, or over watered. I see the former more often than the latter because I like to let them dry until just the slightest drooping of the lower leaves before watering.....

That is great information! Thanks!

looking good bro. and great news about quitting smoking. I am struggling with nicotine addiction right now as well. I dip skoal and am trying to quit that. I am on day 4.5 and it is killing me...........

Nicotine is very hard to quit. I used to dip instead of smoke too! I was a copenhagen man though! I have used tobacco on and off for 35 years. I think the more you quit the easier it is to quit again...at least for me. I usually quit for about 5 years. Then I stupidly get tempted to have one cigarette. That will go so well I will smoke one a week, soon that turns to one a day, within a few months I am over a pack a day! It is that quick. If you are going to dip. You should use the Snus. It is alot safer than skoal.

I appeciate you checking my grow out. I won't let you down!:thumb:

It's sooo damn hard my friend. I'm really proud of CF and OMM and a few others here for puting up such a good fight. Heres hoping you're able to get away from yours!! I'm slowly working on quitting smoking as well. My problem is I substitute way too much. I chew to quit smoking, or use patches, and eat like a horse when I quit those. Getting there though, good luck to you friend....

I really appreciate your support too! I hope you can quit completely also!! :thanks:

With my lungs in better shape and not coughing so much in the morning I am starting to work out again! I am sore as hell right now! :peace:

Just too a quick picture of the plants. They are patiently waiting for thier new homes. They have no idea they are getting a haircut in a few days!!

plants_to_use.JPG

I just got a better lense for my camera... Here is a picture I just took of my Vanilla Kush from my last grow. This stuff is very strong and most photogenic of my stash!
vanilla_kush_to_use.JPG

I really appreciate your support too! I hope you can quit completely also!! :thanks:

With my lungs in better shape and not coughing so much in the morning I am starting to work out again! I am sore as hell right now! :peace:

Thats awesome bud! I love to jog and lift weights on a solid routine. Just cant seem to find the energy anymore between my job and the smoking. I think you just inspired me a bit more....I feel a jog coming on:high-five:

Oooh, I see NOTM in that VK. Nice pics bud congrats on the lense. I'm far from a photographer, but I love photography......I really want a Nikon D5000 or similar....

Thanks Quixilver!!! I was thinking about entering it too! What the heck!

I finally talked my wife into letting me use her nikon d-40! It is a really nice camera. I picked up a macro lense for it on the internet for ten dollars including shipping! Takes great pictures. I am not a photographer either. But seeing all you out there with awesome bud pictures. I though I would try to become better to compete with you all!!:high-five:

Thanks Quixilver!!! I was thinking about entering it too! What the heck!

I finally talked my wife into letting me use her nikon d-40! It is a really nice camera. I picked up a macro lense for it on the internet for ten dollars including shipping! Takes great pictures. I am not a photographer either. But seeing all you out there with awesome bud pictures. I though I would try to become better to compete with you all!!:high-five:

Hi Guys! I have a Nikon L110 and I love it. That D-40 is great..congrats on the lens. Some day....after a big harvest .........I'll go for real Nikon with all the bells and whistles...someday! :adore:

Here are the Pictures of my first FIM

little_babies.JPG

top_clippings.JPG

I really FIMMED This one!!!! Missed and cut off one of the small leaves with the top! (FIM also stands for FU*K I missed!) I got the definition from Old Med Man! Except he is a better speller than me!
not_so_well_done.JPG

The rest went well like this one..
well_done.JPG

According to the chart I will now have 4 branch points instead of only 2. This is going to be interesting! :peace:

Thanks Astro420! The BPN Army blog is a great idea!! :high-five:

im glad you like it!!! BPN didn't even know about it til yesterday!!! LOL I also made a youtube channel just for BPN!!! they sponsored me, so I am trying to do everything in my power to help them out!!!

:peacetwo:

little_babies.JPG

top_clippings.JPG

I really FIMMED This one!!!! Missed and cut off one of the small leaves with the top! (FIM also stands for FU*K I missed!) I got the definition from Old Med Man! Except he is a better speller than me!
not_so_well_done.JPG

well_done.JPG

According to the chart I will now have 4 branch points instead of only 2. This is going to be interesting! :peace:

Aw man, You F@cking missed! lol:thumb:

Nice job on the fim work! Your plants look great, I'm starting to wonder about these nutrients ;-) Looks like BPN is putting out some good stuff. I can NOT believe I am not subbed to your journal. I am now..... Keep up the good work!

Great to have you follow along 4twenty4all!!! I am especially glad to have you inspect my photos for any pests! I am still amazed how you spotted those mites off that one photo! I am subbed to your grow too! :high-five:

Thanks a bunch Closet Farmer! I always try to look at more than just the picture. If I can help someone find a problem early on they can fix it before it gets out of hand or causes too much stress ultimately lowering your overall yield. I scrutinize mine even closer ;-)

Topping3.jpg

I acidentally posted this chart on my old completed journal. I wanted to post it here.

little_babies.JPG

top_clippings.JPG

not_so_well_done.JPG

well_done.JPG

FIMed that one! That looks good my friend. Really fine job CF:high-five:

The more you do it, the better you will get. Once you see the results...you'll never turn back! Good on ya Mate!:circle-of-love:

My Smartpots arrived today. Now I am officially a smart pothead!!!

These pots are really nice! I can tell that they will be very easy to clean and service. You can tell that they let the earth breath very well. When I initially fill the pots with soil. Dust came out of the side holes like little exhaust pipes! I love exhuast pipes!! These pots are smokin'!!

I mixed up my remaining MG and FFOF at 1 part MG and 2 parts FFOF and I also added about 10% perilite.

You can sure tell that the FFOF is a better quality soil. If you look at the picture you will notice the dark green plant is the only plant that started of in FFOF. The other plants were started in MG organic. I think it is because the FFOF comes with a low dose of nutes that are good for seedlings. Of course....when I start adding in the BPN nutes.... things are going to Excelerate!! Hold on tight!!

420_0029.JPG

What deficiency would cause a leaf to look like this. This is from one of the plants started in MG Organic. I thought it is because it needs some nutes.
LEAF_IN_MG1.JPG

This the plant that started in FFOF
LEAF_IN_FFOF.JPG

Back
Top Bottom