Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I guess they 'fixed' it and then the repair failed right away. They assure us that it will be fixed tonight.

We have nobody under 7 in my house. Hooray PB&J!! One of my kids is super excited. The rest, not so much.
Hope you get it fixed soon reminds me of when the hot water tank went in my place a few weeks ago not having water is no fun.

Both my kids are kinda picky eaters at breakfast my 2 year old will only eat sausages and my 7 year old will only eat hashbrowns lol.

Hope you get it fixed soon reminds me of when the hot water tank went in my place a few weeks ago not having water is no fun.

Both my kids are kinda picky eaters at breakfast my 2 year old will only eat sausages and my 7 year old will only eat hashbrowns lol.
One of my kids refused to eat anything other than chicken nuggets for about two years.

I'd go in a heartbeat
You have to be ok with people standing directly behind you, watching you eat. They are also wishing that you hurry up. Lol.
They have seriously fantastic hollandaise. Real maple syrup. I'm in love.

Sounds super, I knew a cafeteria that had prime rib on Saturday night. People would have to wait for someone to leave in order to be served.
I love those weird little places. They are relics from a different time. Don't see many these days.

This conversation is making me smile. A bunch of stoners talking about food. Like that’s never happened lol. Penny I don’t know how you control yourself. When the munchies hit fast food is like crack. And V, if I got it bad enough, I’ll pitch it in the trash and try the next place. I get a grease craving. Or polish off a box of lucky charms. I turn into a 10yr old. Diabetes runs in by family, so I gotta watch that shit. I need to keep fruit salad on hand, I can do some fruit salad. Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom