Cola Monster's - Pandora's Box/Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush - Indoor Grow

What's up matey's?:blunt:
Well I'm back once again with another of my musical grow journals which this time around feature's some indoor grown Pandora's Box and a little Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush which are all started from seed with me going through the sexing, transplanting, and cloning stages already and will begin from that point on here in my journal & I hope you all enjoy as well as the music I post along with the videos I'll be showing. The Jack Skellington plants all turned male unfortunately in which I kept one that you see in the video for pollinating purposes only then out the door she, or should I say he goes.:ciao:
Have a good evening all and keep it green as always!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Here are the first group of videos taken from around day fourteen on up to present day for your viewing pleasure:

[video=youtube_share;jdOVw4NsMnk]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;rM3CbKnxo1E]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;i4QOgK2hFxQ]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;X0e72GA1tzE]
[/video]

[video=youtube_share;6ISOdVAJOeQ]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Welcome L.A.!:welcome:
Nice to have ya aboard mate for what may or may not be a complete grow here and all depends on some personal issues I have going on. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed & hope for the best as always!:cheer:

Have yourself a green day and stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some photos of my pretty little girls in veg. to liven up the ol' journal with a bit of color in which mine has always been green since I was knee high to a grasshopper.:laughtwo: Enjoy and have a stoney evening folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

And thanks for the positive vibes L.A., they're much appreciated on my end!:high-five:

DSC057053.jpg

DSC057065.jpg

DSC057108.jpg

DSC057118.jpg

DSC057145.jpg

DSC057165.JPG

Jack_Skellington_Feeder_Leaf.JPG

Pandora_s_Box_Feeder_Leaf.JPG

Sour_D_x_OG_Kush_x_Hindu_Kush_Feeder_Leaf.JPG

Pandora_s_Box_Cuttings.JPG

Sour_d_x_OG_Kush_x_Hindu_Kush_Cuttings.JPG

Looking lush and happy with some serious leafage going on ! :)

Thanks L.A. and all these Grand Daddy Purple strains I created some five years back all produce huge fan leaves with a nice dark green color when growing and I attribute to using a product called "Verde" put out by Humboldt Nutrients which is a 16-1-2 formula that I use sparingly so as not to burn my babies but works well with the promoting of root and shoot production to where my plants turn out all nice and bushy & without any topping whatsoever.:morenutes:

Keep it green as always sir & have yourself a good evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

An end of month inspection video of my pretty little girls as they enter week eight of vegging in which I'll be sending them into flowering here shortly after taking a few more cuttings. Enjoy and have a green weekend all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube_share;g_mdbR9zMtg]
[/video]

A quick solo shot of some freshly transplanted Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush clones to update the ol' journal.:passitleft:

Sour_D_x_OG_Kush_x_Hindu_Kush_Clones.JPG

A brief follow up of some Pandora's Box clones hitting the ground running and getting ready for take off.:surf: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Pandora_s_Box_Clones.JPG

My latest video installment of my legal ladies on transplant day with the bigger girls going out in the flowering room soon. Enjoy the music and have a green evening all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube_share;nvIglK-Pg2c]
[/video]

Another solo shot of all my little girls transplanted and resting comfortably under a 600 watt MH lamp where they'll stay for around a month or so before hitting the flowering room. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC059412.JPG

Dang, dude, you are meticulous, neat, tidy and your garden is lush. Especially like to see all your clones....mine don't look like that. Love the music.....:thumb: Subbed.

Welcome aboard Shawnee!:welcome:

Thanks for all the kind words sir & enjoy the musical show! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some up to date shots of my ladies on day one of flowering then a few more at the bottom of my clones in vegging. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC059605.JPG

DSC059633.jpg

DSC059673.jpg

DSC059704.jpg

DSC059776.jpg

DSC059786.jpg

DSC059565.jpg

DSC059827.JPG

DSC059846.JPG

subbed good sir

hope to one day have your skills

Welcome to the show c526!:welcome:
Glad to have ya aboard & congrats. once again on your plant of the month win, you had my vote right from the get go!:high-five:

Have a green day & stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A final shot dedicated to my sweet little tabby cat who just passed away recently. She was a good friend and long time companion of mine who I'll miss dearly. May she always & forever rest in peace!:rip::angel:

DSC016518.JPG

Back to the sweet stuff with week one of flowering in progress and the rest of my little ladies still in vegging for another month. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom