Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

This reminds me of a Swazi Gold hybrid that I had the pleasure of viewing years back. The pink accents are a quality feature :bravo:

PS. Mind telling us the strain?

Thank you and sorry about that... blue dream

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

I've been to Bald Knob ! Too funny ! I have been a chef for a long time and have cooked Ll the fish you guys speak of here . Seabass , Salmon , and Scallops are my fav to cook. I smoke ( in a smoker , not a bowl :D ) Salmon , Trout , you name it. Gotta have the right beer or wine to Match along with the right pre meal and post meal puff. Catfish is a delicasy down here in the south. Have to cut that red meat out like Striper , and keep then reading light. Great posts of the girls and " Fish " conversation . Cheers !

friends grow, he's using supersoil

Some CBD Cheese, THS Darkstar, and Sage n Sour, SnS has been yellowing a bit, but the other plants are healthy green.

G15_Ch_8_wks_flwr_1.jpg

G15_Ch_8_wks_flwr_cu.jpg

G15_Ch_8_wks_flwr_c.jpg

G15_DSt_8_wks_flwr_1c.jpg

G15_Dst_8_wks_flwr_2.jpg

G15_DSt_8_wks_flwr_2c.jpg

G15_SnS_8wks_flwr_4.jpg

G15_SnS_8wks_flwr_3.jpg

G15_SnS_8wks_flwr_3b.jpg

wwbbrpk white widow,big bud, royal purple kush
DSC_5327_wwbbrpk.jpg

DSC_5329_wwbbrpk.jpg

DSC_5314_wwbbrpk.jpg

durple pream
DSC_5310_dp.jpg

Super Lemon Haze reveg - 239 days old - 42 days into its second bloom

DSCN33992.JPG

Thanks folks for your beautiful images and comments. You have kept this thread

AWESOME!

Rock On
:420:
Folks!

durple pream

DSC_5365_dp.jpg

DSC_5369_dp.jpg

DSC_5368_dp.jpg

DSC_5374_yum.jpg

:peace:

three real gems. all are very potent

Sage n Sour; scrambles the brain, comes on fast and strong.
G15_SnS_harv6t1.jpg

G15_SnS_harv6t4.jpg

G15_SnS_harv3c.jpg

Cheese; has a little more pick-me-up than the last one.
G15_Ch_harv6.jpg

G15_Ch_harv21.jpg

G15_Ch_harv2c.jpg

DarkStar; very very good, not for rookie smokers. 2 hits in a bong :bongrip: and my friends wife was paralyzed, and shes no rookie
G15_DSt_harv1.jpg

three real gems. all are very potent

Hash Hound

Thank you for posting those beautiful buds... I will take a handful of that last one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Holy smokes, some nice buds in here. I can't contribute with buds at this point, as I'm on my first grow. But here's a recognizable leaf..

And an artsy edit of a youngster.

Very Nice start Dr. C! Nice pics and that second image is cool. I look forward to seeing her back when she grows up :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS start a journal to show her off along the way.

Very Nice start Dr. C! Nice pics and that second image is cool. I look forward to seeing her back when she grows up :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS start a journal to show her off along the way.
Thanks, Sir Buckshot. I can't wait for that either! :)

I already started a journal yesterday, it's in my sig now. And speaking of sigs, what an awesome quote in yours. That it was Washington who said that, really brings it to the next level. The founding fathers had some of the best visions in this world!

Jamaican Dream is looking especially good this run. This is a bud down in mid-canopy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

JD4 - 168 days old - 52 days 12/12 - 41 days since pistils - brix 14/14
DSCN3557.JPG

Jamaican Dream is looking especially good this run. This is a bud down in mid-canopy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful! I would be grinning too! anything "mid-canopy" becomes my meds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom