Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Come on in Melville Hobbes the weather is getting warmer besides the snow today & negative 0 night temps Lol! but warming up nice im starting them in the trailer anyways 10-12 days & should be cracking seeds

Don't forget about the lake! :ganjamon:
my kitchen is full of totes of food & gear i actually changed oil & filters on both boat motors batt is in & fired it up for 15 min a few days ago guns are clean & ready, seeds packed & all growing supplies ready, i'd go now but my mothers B-day is next week so i gotta stay for that

Hello everyone welcome to my outdoor auto lake grow #2, i'm just starting it early cause its easier to get it going on the Desk Top at home.
So this year will be two 7 gal fabric pots & possibly one 5 gal with reused soil ammended with Earth worm castings, Gaia Green Kelp & Bassalt Rock dust & BlueSky Organics MYCO Grow & probably will try a layer technique like Bill284 does but with a few small differences like soil not CoCo Coir
Strains will be all from Butter Bean Bird Seed a canadian breeder the first 2 will be Chocolate Chip Cookies auto & Donkey Kong auto heres some info if i can copy & paste it

Chocolate Chip Cookies Auto​

( Chocolate Mint OG Auto x Cookies Auto) -
Over 1m in height. This 80 day, rock solid treat will knock your socks off. Enjoy the earthy and kushy flavors along with aggressive vegetative growth supported by hardy secondary branching which makes for outstanding yield. A powerful and long lasting high that develops into a relaxing body high.
Tested at 29% THC

Donkey Kong Auto​

( OG Kush auto x Gorilla Auto ) -
Up to 1.75m. 80 days. A legendary character name paired with 2 legendary strains seemed to be the perfect fit. This cross has the potential for some beastly qualities. A high yielder with a super kushy flavor profile. Tall and large overall with a high resin content.
*Tested at 31% THC

i will be using my usual nutes of Future Harvest Micro & Bloom with epsome salt with Microbial Mass Pro

1713396437335.png
Hey buddy :ciao:
Great start.
I’m in.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey buddy :ciao:
Great start.
I’m in.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks @Bill284 happy you found your way over, T-9 days till i crack some seeds, going to try your layering method with soil though

Thanks @Bill284 happy you found your way over, T-9 days till i crack some seeds, going to try your layering method with soil though
It works great in soil.
A couple layers of perlite between the soil retains air and works wonders for roots. :thumb:
Sounds good buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It works great in soil.
A couple layers of perlite between the soil retains air and works wonders for roots. :thumb:
Sounds good buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
i'm going to put 3'' perlite on the bottom & 3-4'' soil & then 2'' perlite & repeat minus the 3'' of bottom perlite should be good unless you'd recomend a different layer thickness

So just came back from the grow store & picked up some 1 gal fabric pots for my peppers & picked up some Dr Doom organic pest spray for the leaf eaters & egg layers & spider mites the cinnamon powder i used last year did work fairly well but will try this stuff the store owner says its safe to use during flower but don't think i'll try in flower but most def a wash at harvest probably be a good idea

20240418_110350.jpg

20240418_110324.jpg

i'm going to put 3'' perlite on the bottom & 3-4'' soil & then 2'' perlite & repeat minus the 3'' of bottom perlite should be good unless you'd recomend a different layer thickness
If you have a tall enough pot your fine at 2" thick perlite layers.
Your better off with more layers than thicker layers.
2" is my average, it varies of course but that's plenty.
In Big pots.

stay safe
Bill284 😎

also not going to germinate the seeds in paper towel this summer will be trying the cotton facial wipes they are supposed to be better for germination less chemicals & the tap root will not hang onto the cotton unlike paper towel so some say

20240418_114932.jpg

If you have a tall enough pot your fine at 2" thick perlite layers.
Your better off with more layers than thicker layers.
2" is my average, it varies of course but that's plenty.
In Big pots.

stay safe
Bill284 😎
i'm using just a basic 7 gal fabric pot so good with the perlite 3-4'' soil good or 2-3'' better for the soil?

also not going to germinate the seeds in paper towel this summer will be trying the cotton facial wipes they are supposed to be better for germination less chemicals & the tap root will not hang onto the cotton unlike paper towel so some say

20240418_114932.jpg
I was wondering what the tampons :rofl: were for, when I was checking the gallery

picked up some Dr Doom organic pest spray for the leaf eaters & egg layers & spider mites
I'd pass on that even with a wash at the end:

"Pyrethrins can also be harmful to humans, especially in cannabis products designed for smoking, because these chemicals can be easily absorbed through the lungs. Compared to many pesticides, pyrethrins are not very toxic to humans, and the most common problem is an allergic reaction, but it can last for days. The reaction gets worse with an increase in the dose."

Back
Top Bottom