Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

man i'm really losing faith with my grow store told me it was banned in canada, maybe he's just having a bad day
As an insecticide, they sell it in the health food stores as a rubbing oil

so out on my travels today was offered a gram of live resin for $20 at my regular grow shop so why not man its tasty & strong, no dabing pipe or machine so torch and a spoon heres my set up Lol! it works just need to get the temp right
Rate my rig

20240418_183237.jpg

20240418_183247.jpg

Good morning everybody hope your friedday & weedend goes better than expected, so to the grow store this morning & returned the Dr Doom, as soon as he saw me he was apologizing & had a bottle of 3 in 1 safers waiting & threw in a pack of sticky sticks & the thick rubber coated plant tie down wire for the inconvienece, said 5 min after i left he had givin me the wrong stuff for weed & has a lot of customers that just grow house & yard plants so he has my phone # now, so all good i've seen safers mentioned here a few times so i'll read up on the 3 in 1 safers & just before i left the house i had a Dowling wood pecker fly into the living room window HARD! thought he killed itself so i carefully picked it up & brought it in to warm up and after about 10 min of fighting off 2 cats the little pecker was flying around the house (beautiful little bird) and i open up the front door & off he/she went so thats it my good deed for the year is done Lol! any one use the Safers 3 in 1 or just the regular safers? have a great weedend folks

20240419_110615.jpg

20240419_110622.jpg

20240419_094710.jpg

20240419_094828.jpg

20240419_094835.jpg

any one use the Safers 3 in 1 or just the regular safers?
@Trala does pretty sure it says wash it off after couple hours
Think I got some concentrated, didn't care for it cause it went clumpy when mixed
I just use 10% iso to water with a couple drops of soap

@Trala does pretty sure it says wash it off after couple hours
Think I got some concentrated, didn't care for it cause it went clumpy when mixed
I just use 10% iso to water with a couple drops of soap
i'll wash them off if i do use it

Excellent save on that beautiful bird!

The Safer's 3 in 1 is similar to the stuff I sometimes use in flower but with sulfur added. I'm not sold on sulfur in flower, but like Joe mentioned above, the instructions on the regular Safers is to wash it off after applying so I would do it just before it dries to make sure the sulfur is gone.
Thanks Shed 3 in 1 so should have most of everything covered, wash off meaning wipe off with dry towel or wipe off with damp towel or spray bottle with water kinda silly question but i just want to do it properly i found vids & all have dry towel wet towel & hose it off, i'm thinking damp towel Thank you!

good idea but i don't think i'll have a bug or mite issue indoors here in the winter hopefully (house locked up for 27-28 days a month during summer) probably cursed now thanks GDB Lol! but for $25 i'll swap it for something i know probably will need for outdoors, kinda limited here in canada can't even get neem
I heard of this organic one called Sucrose something that kills the pests but not the beneficial bugs. CL🍀

Good morning Con :)

I was today years old when i discovered this journal lol.

If I sit in the corner quietly can I stay and watch?

PS looks like you got your Safers advice. I follow Sheds advice with Safers.
PPS the fact you love animals has me big smiling

Back
Top Bottom