COorganics - No-Till Organic - 2nd No Till Run - Indoors - GSC Forum Cut

It was an interesting class, saw the way they did large scale, how they harvested (got worms out), how they made tea, etc.
Plus a 10 gal starter. Got me rethinking how to soil grow, and not just indoors or with our fav plant, but in general.

I'd take that class. :laughtwo:

I grow everything the same pretty much, same soil watering techniques, same soil mix used during any stage of plant life. It's easy when you are working with the SFW. I do add more aeration to my succulent mixes, but other than that, it's all the same base soil, thanks CC.

Not yet CO, I'm a slow study. You guys all have me convinced. I'm going to join the club soon.

Where do you grow your aloe vera plant, and what variety are you growing? The weather outside here is cold dark and rainy 6 months a year and just rainy the other months lol. We actually get 2-3 months of dry mild summer here but I don't remember seeing many if any aloe plants outside. I could be wrong though.

if anybody from the PNW has some outdoor experience I would be grateful for some advice. :thanks:

Lol, here's the pics.
image22371.jpg
image22372.jpg
image22373.jpg
image22374.jpg
image22375.jpg

CO, they are remarkable. I do my updates daily and it's not as noticeable as when you see them a week apart or so.

You gotta love the simplicity, eh? Plant, water, harvest. Yeah. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Aloe is a wetting agent, fertilizer, and rooting hormone, once you start using it with your gardening you will never look back.

Thanks for the compliments. Things are pretty much running themselves in there. If I gave someone a no till pot and taught them how to water, they would instantly look like a pro grower, lol. It's all the soil.

This is the same stuff, but cheaper.
$112/lb vs $200. I'd buy a plant from the local garden store, but that's just me. I'll mail you an aloe pup when my plant starts shooting some up. Sue, same for you. Actually sue, I recently learned that it is nearly impossible to clone aloe using a leaf cutting, like I gave you a while back. Whoops!

Aloe Vera Extract 200x (Aloe barbadensis)

from what i was told you can make root cuttings for aloe to get more plants
stick it in a cup of water
i gotta ask the wife to bring another piece home cause i didn't know that when i got the first one so i buried it :rofl:
then i was told i was suppose to chop up the roots to make babies like into workable length that can root
in a bucket of water i guess take too many cups since the root isn't very thin

Back
Top Bottom