Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

ok updates, pics tomorrow
chopping medi bomb #1 tomorrow
another 2 weeks for nycd
:thumb:

Just so you know
I got 1.8 pounds of wet WW from my two plants :)

damn that awesome
i only get about 1.5 oz dried and trimmed off one plant well see if that improves

I bet it will! Just have to keep experimenting and testing and you'll get there!
Last two weeks of the flower cycle turn the lights to 8 hours only and that WW will really resin up bigtime!

eh gave ww away have the medi bomb1 and a nycd clone going which one was cut today the other in 2 weeks

ok here she is gettting the chop today give a hand to medi bomb 1

DSC016085.JPG

DSC016098.JPG

DSC016106.JPG

ok here she is after she got hacked

DSC016117.JPG

DSC016126.JPG

DSC016133.JPG

DSC016143.JPG

heres the nycd clone

DSC016195.JPG

DSC016206.JPG

DSC016214.JPG

hope you all likey:cheesygrinsmiley:

sweet i wanna see how big you get her:thumb:

Hi Buddy......I went from a 1.3 gallon to a 3.3 gallon on both of them tonight. In pots those things drink like crazy.
In the 1.3 they wanted water everyday. When I reread their description and found out they were 100% indica. I was very happy! :high-five:

:bravo:
Yeah Chron! Looks sticky! I like the bosch background... really brings nice tone out of the greenery up front!

Congrats!

lol
thanks man, yea the medi bomb is a sticky plant i didnt get to give it full dark for the last few days which is what they say to do to get the full resin out of it tho
cause of the other plants different schedules lol

Hi Buddy......I went from a 1.3 gallon to a 3.3 gallon on both of them tonight. In pots those things drink like crazy.
In the 1.3 they wanted water everyday. When I reread their description and found out they were 100% indica. I was very happy! :high-five:

glad your ahppy with them :thumb:

ok so i had some misscut actually cut off a couple of good buds so i threw them in the paper sack with the sugar leaves and put them in a jar last night
so not fully cured not my hung dry stuff theyre still hanging going into jars tomorrow or sat
so i vaped some of that medi bomb1 i had in the jar nice mellow stoney buzz, heavy stone kinda feel just the way i like it
ok so still got the nycd clone to go and gonna have the dry weight for medi bomb1 some time this weekend

Hey, grats on the harvest! I think the paper bags would slow the dry by a miniscule amount by keeping the RH in a dead air space. Yes, it is true that paper can absorb moisture, but then it also has to evaporate from the bag. The dead air inside would be considerably more humid than that of a plant hanging in a box with a fan, or with vent holes all around. Even more so than a plant hanging in the open air of a drying room, or area, left to open air circulation throughout the building.

In short: The smaller the space, in a humid climate, the slower the contents will dry, without some desiccant or moisture absorber inside.

Back
Top Bottom