Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

It's a long story bro lol I'm doing well though married with 3 kids now. I have a little 4x8 going now for personal smoke my journals up and running I just can't remember how to put it under my my name yet lol its good to see your still here and doing well:)

Its good to see you around again mate. I will jump over when you get a link up.

Hi Culti, i caught you saying how bad positive pressure is versus negative. Why is that so? Mine is currently slightly positive, and not that bad that the tent baloons, and i am about to add strong exhaust too because the LEDs heat stacks up and I do not like it. Ladies are doing ok, because it is only really hot 10inches below the panels. I am more worried about the panels longevity. I know you said it is for the next episode, it just that googling around nobody said is straight how positive is worse than negative.

Positive pressure will mainly create smell leaks. do you have an intake fan? You must have an exhaust in your room to pull fresh co2 in and remove stale air.

Its good to see you around again mate. I will jump over when you get a link up.

Positive pressure will mainly create smell leaks. do you have an intake fan? You must have an exhaust in your room to pull fresh co2 in and remove stale air.
I do have exhaust, but they are getting beaten by the intake because the intake is newer and of better quality. I am installing another exhaust though and for sure i am gonna get some neg pressure afterwards. I am not worried by smell. It is not an issue.

Got a few decent pics today of my BLZ bud. its coming down on Fri or Sat. Looks way ahead for only day 49 12/12. Last time they looked like they easy could have gone 10weeks. This time they will be done in 8. however first round was from seed and this round was clones.

Also I had really let the Teen poison go. I hadn't been on top of work cos ive been run down. They are huge, far too big to flower in tents. Therefore I either need to cut them back or prune up and try scrod them. I will get all pictures up later tonight or tomorrow.

Also I had really let the Teen poison go. I hadn't been on top of work cos ive been run down. They are huge, far too big to flower in tents. Therefore I either need to cut them back or prune up and try scrod them. I will get all pictures up later tonight or tomorrow.

Cult, the problems you have are problems most growers dreamed they had. LOL

I am with Penny though bend and hack then have at it. I do trust your judgement though. Most of us grow under LED and don't have the stretch that you get. Some of those plants you grow are as tall as you are. Most of our stuff is short in comparison. You will fiure it out and get-er-done I am sure.

im going top scrod them today if I get time, if not today then tomorrow.

Make no mistake you get monsters under powerful LEDs with same stretch as hps. The issue is for better or worse the lower powered LEDs produce smaller plants, which might be better suited for tent growing. I stick with HPS because they are cheaper to set up and like for like cost the same to run. Quality is better with good LED but overall product is better with HPS vs most LED currently. I will go all LED in a few years once the technology has improved and cost is more reasonable for larger set ups.

I will def get an update done tonight.

So here are the BLZ bud which are a silver haze, train wreck cross, I forget what the 3rd plant in the mix was. I want to say big bud but im thinking its something else. Im really impressed with this strain. Breeder recommends 9-10weeks but at week 7 these clones are just about done and will come down at 8 weeks.

A little over fed bu thats ok. 7 days of water only then harvest.

Then we have the green poison. They are almost 5ft tall and should have been flipped weeks ago! but im going to prune them back and scrog them tomorrow. I will have 8 plants per tent with 3 600w hps over each set of 8.

I aslo had around 40 in 1/2litre pots that were massive. I just cut all the tops off and put them in the cloner to start again. I just didn't have time to see to this small hobby grow.

So here are the BLZ bud which are a silver haze, train wreck cross, I forget what the 3rd plant in the mix was. I want to say big bud but im thinking its something else. Im really impressed with this strain. Breeder recommends 9-10weeks but at week 7 these clones are just about done and will come down at 8 weeks.

A little over fed bu thats ok. 7 days of water only then harvest.

Then we have the green poison. They are almost 5ft tall and should have been flipped weeks ago! but im going to prune them back and scrog them tomorrow. I will have 8 plants per tent with 3 600w hps over each set of 8.

I aslo had around 40 in 1/2litre pots that were massive. I just cut all the tops off and put them in the cloner to start again. I just didn't have time to see to this small hobby grow.

Damn these look freaking amazing ! Hopefully I will get there one day : )

Yeah, I sometimes get confused with votes though. ive seen some nice plants get 0 or 1 votes. but people vote for friends which is human nature. would be nice if there was a way to have the pics up anonymously but reality is that can't happen as peoples journals show their plants. I do believe people would vote more for the plant than the person then. But your right, people are getting better plants and nugs up.

I can't say because I haven't smoked it. It makes a very nice CCO and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive but have had mixed reviews on effects from couch lock to energetic. Has to be down to the Trainwreck being in there then which pheno is dominant in which strain. Ive grown 80 from seed and there is 2 main phenos which seem to be silver haze dominant and train wreck dominant. But ive seen maybe 6 variations. although they are 2 main and a 3rd thats a bulkier haze but couldnt say a specific strain. With hybrids like this its best to grow a load from seed and take clones. Then you can pick out the Pheno you prefer. I understand not every one can grow 100's plants out but even to grow 10 from seed would grow some variation. I will say quality on them all is tip top and it was a nice find and recommendation. sadly I didn't keep any mothers as they are fem seeds and just cloned one generation. They seem very stable and I regret not keeping a mother or two for a year or so. Never mind. I be winding down for summer soon anyway so no need for larger numbers of clones.

Back
Top Bottom