Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Yep it's a sad day in the world of 420mag. We all have our own methodology but have one common love, cannabis. And that man loved to grow some cannabis.
Elegantly put Curso...

Day 6...She has some energy/tea/transplant waiting for her....
IMG_62892.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I was just in the tent checking shit out. This plant looks fantastic!!! I even noticed that roots are starting to blow out of the side's of this 20gl pot. Yay!!!! Things are locked in now and rolling hard. I still haven't sprayed her with brix that may happen tonight before lights out. She's starting to stretch and things are looking like its gonna be a spectacular harvest. I have some old school friends that haven't tried OPP yet. They will this time....:)

beauteeeful Curso :thumb:

Well I missed day 8 so here is day 9...Tomorrow I'll take pics of the roots blowing out the side of the pot ;) So far, I am rather impressed with cooking the plant's leaf in the pot to feed itself. She need's a little bit of mg and she'll get it this week. Otherwise so far so good, she's right on schedule. I might get in there again today and take some more suckers.

One of my nephews want's to learn how to grow so I'm gonna set his grow up with some OPP and Sour Diesel #2 clones (its my nephew), a 144x3w topled, one of my tents that isn't in use and a bit of my soil. Just to get him rolling. I know the first one will be successful because I am basically going to grow them...lol

Anyways here's day 9...She got a couple quarts of water down the top yesterday, just to keep the soil evenly moist.
IMG_62942.JPG
IMG_62951.JPG
IMG_62963.JPG
IMG_62973.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I love her! :)

Me too bro, me too. I hope you get this pheno too. Not that the other's aren't nice. This one is just different, it was a bit slower at first. I see a lot more GDP in this. But man once she hooked I knew she was special from the get go. When I cracked this one it was with 3 others and I was looking for a dude if you remember and got 4 chicks...lol This is the best one I have seen out of the 15 or so I have grown now. She will never leave my grow...

Back
Top Bottom