Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

Love it BID....but...did u win the game with god??? lmao!!!!
I think that a uvb is in my future :
:passitleft:
no cuz i never played a round of that game in my life my granny tried teaching me but i thought it was a lame old ppl game like shuffleboard lol uvb rocks you so should get some 10.1 output

Sunshine mix without a nutrient charge would also get you close.
i bet you coco with about 15% soil will work too

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

My DocBud high brix kit is here!!!!!!! Pm DocBud to get urs today!!!
Lmfao at the rake!!!!!!!

I'm sooo jealous man! photos now please! I'm so excited for you man!

well that pretty much puts me out of the loop then cuz theres no promix within 200 miles of me,bummer

Hey bid sometimes farm supply stores carry promix.

I'll take pics and all that tomorrow when i get the soil cooking. Going to start a new journal when everything is rolling :passitleft:
Doc's instructions are awesome...I loved the faq section...lmao

Cvk femized???? Lol
2012-12-05_09-21-35_873.jpg
2012-12-05_09-21-35_873.jpg

Put some pants on that thing curso! Doing some breeding?

Okay so here's the plan with Doc's Kit (again thank you Doc for getting it to me so fast). I am going to start cooking the soil probably Saturday and I am going to run sour diesel clones in it. It tastes so good now...I can't wait, I am also going to crack the remaining CVK and try to get a good mom out of it. I pulled 2 of the Sour Diesel today and next couple days the rest should follow. The 2 clones I took off the biggest of the sour diesels are doing amazing, I transplanted them yesterday and used the remainder of the T&J Bio Vam on the roots and gave them some spray and tea. I put 4 blueberry gum and 2 sour diesel clones into flower today, they will get whats left over in the soil bin (I'm emptying it to get doc's cooking). I have been finding little clovers in my shit lately I am guessing it is from the cheap worm castings, but its no biggie really. This round is nearly over, and a nice round it has been I love the brix sour diesel, even as smooth as it is, its still that lovey diesel. I am half tempted to flower the bbg moms and just run sour diesel and cvk (if I get a female out of it..lol).

well that pretty much puts me out of the loop then cuz theres no promix within 200 miles of me,bummer

check with the company hydrofarm and see if they have any distributors in the area...they may be able to special order some for you.

I can't wait to see how Doc's kit performs on your new grow!!! I'm definitely in to cheer ya on!!!

Bummer on the males! Just stopping by to say hi and drool over those sour diesels of yours. Great grow! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom