Cynical Roots First Indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed & OG Kush

Re: Cynical Roots First indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed and OG Kush

Update: Day 15: Transplant went well and they are all recovering nicely. The nute burn has been stopped and all new growth looks very healthy

20140503_224642_1_.jpg
20140503_224656_1_.jpg
20140503_224702_1_.jpg

20140503_224730_1_.jpg

These were the ones i was going to trash but i am having trouble doing so. I think im gonna let them try to thrive in the great outdoors.
20140503_224835_1_.jpg
20140503_224918_1_.jpg
20140503_224945_1_.jpg

yeah you might aswell, at least outside they have a chance; more than they'd get in a compost bin or on a landfill :) they're looking nice btw

subscribed.

first thing i thought was "wow, does he even have enough room for all these little friends?" and then i read on and seen you trashed some and i felt awful for the poor friends who were sacrificed for the needs of the many.

they're looking good, keep it up :)

Thank you for the sub, hope to update often and have a successful grow!
Haha, twas a sacrifice indeed! The hardest part was choosing which ones had to go. But even by pulling those out, it will still get very crowded in the near future.

mine are crowded; i need to widen my grow rack a little and even then it's going to be a squeeze but I'll be buggered if i throw any away, even if i have to setup a third grow space in my shower and get washed at a friend's house; there's no way I'm putting that much effor into raising them from tiny seeds just to chuck them lol

Day 16. Everything is looking good! Im starting to get some branching and sideways growth. The two i was going to trash have been planted outside in the ground.

This one has some funny business going on at the top. Appears to have 3 new sets coming in.
20140504_151853_1_.jpg

These beauties are blending in well outside. I am going to let nature take its course, hopefully they will get big!
20140504_153012_1_.jpg

Family shot. That is a pepper plant in one of the red cups.
20140504_200212_1_.jpg
20140504_200340_1_.jpg
20140504_200517_1_.jpg
20140504_201011_1_.jpg
20140504_201513_1_.jpg
20140504_201556_1_.jpg

nice photography. the girls look well. and the pepper plant lol

Looks good so far man keep it up. your like 2 weeks ahead of all my babies. and i dont wanna worry you, but ive had that triple node thing happen on a plant before and it turned out to be a male. chances of yours also being a male is somewhat slim but i figured id let u know

Get a bag of peat moss,perlite, I use cow shit mix that has a little sand in it. Its the cheap way or kiss method.I am a newbe so thats my advice. the real cheap potting soil has little fert in it read the lable in the back. A lot have bark mulch in cheap mix. Mix a lot of perlite off sets the cheap mix. When the containers get to be 2 gal. money is my factor. Poor mans dope. I go to lowes in the USA

Believe it or not im using my phone camera! And ya the "triple node" is a bit weird, almost lools like its flowering. I have that one out side, it actually would be nice if i could get a male and female to get some seeds. But if i find a male inside messing with my girls, he will be sentenced to death.

And ibox, i got some new soil after the transplant and mixed some perlite in. It is a fert free soil that was pretty expensive actually. I paid the extra so i didnt have mud when i watered my babes. And im already at 2 gal pots my friend. Thanks for stopping by

So today my babies were looking so good and healthy i decided to top a few of them. I do however want a few to be un touched. I know this can create canopy problems but nothing a little stretching and horizontal lights cant take care of. Since the transplant they have really been growing fast! Much of the nute burn is a thing of past. I will post some pictures tonight, hopefully before the timer shuts of the light. Sweet ryme haha

Also just made another change. The plants are tall enough to start getting some of the horizontal T8 lights. As they grow taller I have more waiting to turn on. Believe it or not, the T8's work well in Veg. I have used (4) 4' T8 bulbs alone on another grow that worked very well (Only to a certain height though). You can see the setup from a pic i posted on page 1 of my journal.

20140507_144526_1_.jpg

you just gave me a great idea for a grow space using a modified horizontal sun tanning bed. that's genius bro. nice work.

Looks good so far man keep it up. your like 2 weeks ahead of all my babies. and i dont wanna worry you, but ive had that triple node thing happen on a plant before and it turned out to be a male. chances of yours also being a male is somewhat slim but i figured id let u know

By triple node thing do you mean 3 leaves come from the same node ?

Hey Equan, wats your idea, im curious lol? Glad to see i could inspire you.

Hey VG glad to see you pop in. I was secretly watching over yours and sabos grow when i didnt have an account. Ya the leaves are coming in a triangle shape. 3 leaves per node abd im pretty sure 3 branches are coming out of each. That will be nice if its female to have the extra tops.

Thanks for the replys!

Your plants are looking great Cynical. Looking really bushy so far. :bravo: I'm subbed. I would like to see how you work with the space you created.

Back
Top Bottom