Ricky Bobby's - Soil - T5 - Sativa - SOG - First Journal

1120150646b.jpg

They are gonna start plumping up soon. Can't wait!

Might just give it a try brother! If nothing else get the best outta the strain I have now until I can get some new strains here. And have unlimited seeds basically.

Nothing major to report. Girls are in the post strech, pre bulk, stage I consider limbo, this is the stage every time where im like crap what did I do wrong, why are they not growing, then in two weeks it weight gain like crazy. Had bunch of pics but they are uploading spool slow just got these for now... My room smells like a fish boat too... Stinky fishy ferts.

Brix reading in the middle of the night was 12 again, want to get a reading in the middle of light period.

1121151718a.jpg
1121151715c.jpg

Mom's and then one of the 2 liter plants

Ha that would be a terrible roommate. These are obscenely strong smelling but luckily it's contained to the gr. Air coming out the exhaust is scrubbed and smells like the freshest mountain air on a spring morning lol

The 2 liters are bone dry, at least it feels like it, pick it them up feels like just an empty 2 liter. Moisture meter says dry, finger deep is dry, plants are not wilting yet though, should I water or wait a while yet? Its been 6 days since they got water when I get home tonight. I feel like they should be wilted and almost dead

Forgot to mention, the third potential new mom showed her boy parts too. Dang it. 3 out of 5 so far. The did get some stress as seedlings but nothing major. Bad luck. I can't wait to see how this seed sexing thing turns out. The seedlings on the table should confirm or disprove it very shortly. 24 seedling don't lie. So far one has shown sex and is female.

Hey OG! I think that yo are right, that mars LED will pay for itself with one grow under it. I'm really hoping for a couple of ozs from those moms. Did you mean germinate or pollinate? If germinate, I am simple, wet soil in the final pot, put the seed on wet soil, cover it up with layer of wet soil, wait a day wet that spot with a spray bottle of the soil is getting dry, repeat until it's above ground. I have about 99% success with seeds popping. If pollinate was the interest, I will be sure to document it well. After thinking more on I was thinking smell might be a problem I'll have to figure out. Maybe the box will be tall n skinny and in castors so I can roll it in and out of the gr easily. . . ideas a brewing..

Here are some lovely low quality photos that I took this morning real quick with lights off. Gotta get some good pics with lights on later. One mom has sensitivity to cal def. All the clones off her did the same and she is showing it now on some leaves.

1125150636f.jpg
1125150637c.jpg
1125150637a.jpg
1125150637.jpg
1125150638.jpg
1125150637e.jpg
1125150638a.jpg
1125150636.jpg

Thanks cali! I am way too rookie to be thinking about breeding but hell that's never stopped me before.

Little update, everyone got lightly fed two days ago and foliar feed too. Feeding again today. Light watering, no run off. Took a Brix measurement right at lights on from the happy mom and was pleasantly surprised.
1125151725_HDR.jpg

My understanding is that's a solid measurement. Went up 4 or 5 Brix in the last two days. Sweet!

This little plant I am hoping is female. Tightest nodes I've ever seen. She needs some medical help, better soil, little light colored and clones are not rooting well from it.
1125151811.jpg
1125151811b.jpg

And the rest of the ladies doing their things.
1125151832_HDR.jpg
1125151833.jpg
1125151656.jpg
1125151656a.jpg
1125151708e.jpg
1125151833f.jpg

And I have couple of these gals that are just one big big
1125151834a.jpg

Thanks for looking guys

Back
Top Bottom