Ricky Bobby's - Soil - T5 - Sativa - SOG - First Journal

No major updates. Girls got heavy feeding. Some of them are starting to fill in buds. Of the seedlings I've picked out three males. If the rest are female then I'll chalk those males up to user error. Maybe I didn't examine the seed properly but so far I'm at the normal rate 4/7 female. Have a good weekend everyone

Yes sir! Working off the turkey overload now! I do believe I gained about 5 lbs in the past four days. Wish my plants would do that.

One mom is looking a little nitrogen toxicity like so backing off the nutes on her, just plain water and cal mag for a while, maybe for the rest of her life as there should only be three or four weeks left.

Girls on the table are slowly filling in. Still heavy feedings, trying to burn them just a tad but so far they have just been soaking it up and asking for more. I know what will happen is our unseasonably warm and humid weather is going to all of a sudden plummet and humidity drop to almost nothing then my girls are going to drink so fast they get the crap burned out of them. I'm trying to keep and eye or and avoid that.

Got to check on the girls and look out for boys, Will be trying to get some pictures tonight. Hope everyone has a good weekend and have a good start to your week!

Yes sir! Working off the turkey overload now! I do believe I gained about 5 lbs in the past four days. Wish my plants would do that.

:rofl::rofl:, perhaps that should be a nute range..... Go on give ya ladies a boost in late flowering, with this miracle product

RB's T-day booster... Fatter buds garunteed !.... Watch em explode in growth over 4 days... Lol

Dont worry mate, im the same at xmas.... Feel like Mr creosote, from Monty Python.... Just 1 wafer thin mint, its just a little waafer thin mint.

!

Ricky Bobby? did you forget? Just like daylights saving time we set the clocks back an hour, for thanksgiving we set the scales back ten pounds. By my calculations, you my friend lost 5 pounds. You will be as slim as a toothpick in no time at this rate. :thumb:

That's excellent OG! I should work on gaining that other five then to keep me warm this winter lol if only! Back to exercise and less munchies

Cali, my recent pics have been terrible so I havent kept them. All taken I a hurry. Got to get some time to take update pics but in this pic from last week you can see that she is starting to claw and nice dark green. I'll let her feed off her own nutrient storage for a while now. Just cal mag for her. The one on the right. On the left that mom always had cal def problems so her leaves are doing like some of yours are.

1125150636.jpg

It is much clearer in person as you know, pics are hard to tell sometimes.my goals are to start picking up on the subtle differences from feeding to feeding now and see what the plants like best. That mom is still very happy and looks like she will finish that way. The cal def mom, based on how her clones flowered, will finish just fine but all of her leaves will be crunchy name crispy when she gets done. Both moms are clones taken from a batch of seeds and both seeds came from the same bud. Amazing how different they can turn out.

On a different note! One of the potential new moms is a girl. Her clone is showing pistils and actually she is in veg light but she started showing a lot of pistils which i have never seen before. It's one of my home grown seeds same as all the others. Not sure why she is showing pistils in the veg boxl. Magic auto seed lol

Side note off of the different note, this girl was ugly and I neglected her and treated her terribly. She has been in a one gallon pot for months now. And the other four were babied and treated like royalty and so far three of them were male and this tortured plant is female and starting to get really pretty now. I'm starting to believe Plant sex is determined at seed level, before it ever cracks open, it knows if it's going to be male or female, enviromental factors have nothing to do with it. That would lend some merit to the idea that sex of the plant can be determined by examining the seeds.

Speaking on that topic. I had I think another three females showing pistils out of those "female seeds" . I didn't get to do a full check but they should be around 7 of 10 female now. 3 of 10 male. 70% is an improvement on 50% but not yet enough to rule out just lucky picks of seeds. I have been using this method for all of the seeds in the dirt so I'll keep a running total.

Have a good day every one

Couple pics to start the day. I think this is week 5 for most of the flowering girls and moms. One day I will get better at these pictures. Time restraints make it difficult to get food focused pictures but every now and then I get some free time to play. Pots are pretty dry right now. A heavy soaking with 20% run off to come tonight. Will soak everyone with plain water and then follow up with a strong feeding on the table. Just starting to get burnt tips which I like. Moms probably won't need watered today but they will receive the same treatment when they are dry. Foliar feed to be done tonight if time permits. Moms got a little hair cut to allow a little more light penetration. Just a little though. My temps are 80 with lights on and about 70 lights off, sometimes dipping to 68 ish. RH still high outside, which means still high inside so room is 50% lights on, ok, 60% lights out, ehhhhh, watching for budrot is always a must in these conditions with foliar feeding too. Fan does a good job of preventing stangnat air anywhere in the gr so I don't worry too much until the very end of each plants life. If winter ever comes the RH will be a non concern . I'm hoping to have some plants ready to harvest Christmas weekend but I doubt they will be ready yet aside from a couple of them.
1202150627a.jpg
1202150623.jpg
1202150627f.jpg
1202150627g.jpg
1202150627d.jpg
1202150627j.jpg
1202150628b.jpg
1202150628.jpg
1202150627.jpg
1202150625c.jpg
1202150626.jpg
1202150625b.jpg
1121151713.jpg
1202150623a.jpg
1202150628a.jpg
1202150626a.jpg
1202150624.jpg

Looking good RB, Looking good :goodjob:

Your mother plant is stacking those buds up nicely, apparently Santa felt you were a very good boy this year. No coal in your stocking, nothing but BUD.

I never get tired of looking at your garden. Brings a smile to my face overtime I look at it. :circle-of-love:

Good morning guys. Thanks for all the compliments!

Some excellent news, now of the seedlings I have 13 female and 3 male. Those numbers are getting better! Pushing 82% female now. If that is consistent I may only grow from seed and forget keeping moms all together for a while.

Most of the table for heavy feeding last night. Every one got nasty foliar including moms, but moms were not dry enough for water yet. Tonight or tomorrow most likely.

This lady here is stealing the show. Will likely be the star performer of this chop so I took a cutting from her lower branch to try to root and have as monster crop mom. That is how I got the other two moms that are flowering now but I don't think they were this far into flower. Hopefully it roots, then it'll be 4 or 5 weeks to revert to veg and another 3 weeks or so to start putting out real tops again. Last ones I think we're about 2 months before I could take any cuttings from them. Sry these pics are blurry, grab n go pics this am.

1203150626b.jpg
1203150626a.jpg
1203150626.jpg

Back
Top Bottom