Ricky Bobby's - Soil - T5 - Sativa - SOG - First Journal

1215150638b.jpg
1215150638.jpg
1215150638c.jpg
1215150638a.jpg
1215150639b.jpg

It ain't going to be a white Christmas but it sure might be a green one ;) looking forward to this chop. This is probably the best from seed plants I've grown. But then again I've seen nothing but raggedy clones from subpar moms for several months everything looks great to me right now!

Everyone got a foliar feed last night. No watering. Giving some time to dry the pots out and then they will get flooded. I really feel like I'm getting jipped on my peak growing season, were setting record high temps and record high humidity too. Deal with 100% humidity all summer and look forward to winters 30% humidity but nope were still at 75% humidity. Wish I had some more control over that But a dehumidifier is out of the question. Just have to tough it out. These girls don't seem to mind anyway

Unfortunately I do not have anywhere else to dry other than hanging in the grow room. I did have one instance of bud rot over the summer. Burned half the crop, all the nice top colas, out back in a fire pit, was a sad day. Luckily the weather man says winter temps are coming starting today! And winter humidity finally going to be down in the 20s. In the summer I have trimmed everything off the stems, put in paper bags. And set the bags in top of my t5 strips, which run about 95° F to help them dry faster and avoid mold but what I've come to learn is that if you have mold at drying then 99% chance that started well before chop,and didn't matter how you dry them they were toast. So I figure if they are healthy when they are chopped they should be ok to dry in the higher humidity it will just take twice as long. My stash is on E so this harvest has hung for 6 days and now it'll go in bags on top of the lights for a day or so and then jars. A lot will be smokes pre-cure since my last harvests left me very short

Hey Ricky Bobby,

I am so sorry I missed out on wishing you a Merry Christmas, and I am just barely getting in a wish for a Happy New Year. I hope all is going well for you and your loved ones. Sounds like you will be busy chopping soon, which most consider the fun part, myself consider it the hard work part. How ever you see it, I hope you get a good haul:high-five:

All is good guys. Just taking it slow on the posting right now. Moms were light as expected. Bout 1.5 zs each. Sog plants are averaging out now about half z each, 14 g. Record high is 19 on that one pretty one, another 18 in there, some smaller ones around 8 or 9. I'm good with the average of 14 which is what I was shooting for. I believe that might improve slightly with my improved knowledge.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom