Cynical Roots First Indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed & OG Kush

Re: Cynical Roots First indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed and OG Kush

I have had 2 of my 3 ladies do that i believe it's called a polyploid something to do with split chromosomes lol
DSC_07824.JPG

my point is i have two females spitting 3-5 leaves per node on some of them so it isn't a sign of males :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks CoGrower! I appreciate you joining. And ya i think its going to get pretty crowded in there. As long as they dont get much wider than 2ft i think it will work out good, i have plenty of room for height (7ft now). I dont mind if the girls get in eachothers personal space a little bit.

And VG thanks for easing my worries. I didnt think it would effect the sex of the plant but you never know i guess. The plant i got doing that has been mutated from the beginning. I almost hope my 2 outside are a male and female so i can get some seeds and maybe work on cross breeding.

I have had 2 of my 3 ladies do that i believe it's called a polyploid something to do with split chromosomes lol
DSC_07824.JPG

my point is i have two females spitting 3-5 leaves per node on some of them so it isn't a sign of males :cheesygrinsmiley:

yea thats what i meant haha, guess i just had different luck, that thing looks crazy

Hey there CynicalRoots,

I love the compact stature you have on those girls.
Most of mine look like your outdoor stretch.

From my perspective as a new grower, your grow is looking good!

Hey Radogast, thanks for checking it out. Yes i am very pleased with the way they are growing. Do you have a journal going? And what kind of lights do you have? The reason most plants stretch is because the light is too far away or not enough light in general.

Hey CynicalRoots,

Found some more pics,go to my journal,link in my sig,skip to page 23,post #340 there are some pics of all the leaves she is shooting out,one branch got so heavy with leaves it actually started growing pointing down,untill i flipped her to 12/12 she started growing upwards then lol

Hey Radogast, thanks for checking it out. Yes i am very pleased with the way they are growing. Do you have a journal going? And what kind of lights do you have? The reason most plants stretch is because the light is too far away or not enough light in general.

My seedlings spent two weeks 10 inches below 215W four tube T5s.
They have been vegging 12-15 inches below an HPS600.

White Widow and Carmelicious (similar grow habits) so I think the stretch its mostly genetic.
I topped them at node 4 or 5 so they are 7-9 inches tall.

Link to my grow journal below

Hey CynicalRoots,

Found some more pics,go to my journal,link in my sig,skip to page 23,post #340 there are some pics of all the leaves she is shooting out,one branch got so heavy with leaves it actually started growing pointing down,untill i flipped her to 12/12 she started growing upwards then lol

Wow that is weird! I kind of hope mine gets like that, i dont like "normal" lol.

White Widow and Carmelicious (similar grow habits) so I think the stretch its mostly genetic.

Im on my way over to your journal now, be there in an hour or so. Just kidding i will check it out haha

Wow you have a good setup and i have a long way to go lol

Setup Shmetup
:thedoubletake:
I'm proud of the room I built, but the proof is in the budding.
:clap:

I don't even have pre-flowers, much less bud growing!

Well my friend time will tell. Hopefully you get some great budd, thats what we are all working for.

I think i may have an issue. I dont think i added enough perlite to my mix. I havnt watered in 5 days and my pots still feel heavy. Will it cause problems if the soil retains water for up to a week or more? The plants are looking very healthy and growing rapidly so there is no damage yet.

Update: Day 21. I finally got to week 3 and i must say that they are all looking beautiful. Some are really taking off, I can literally see the difference every day. They are finally getting big enough to not be effected by the MG soil that was in the root ball during transplant. I wish i could have eliminated all the MG soil but could not do so without hurting the roots. So anyway, they are starting to use the MG soil to their advantage and growing like weeds! Here are some pics, enjoy!

20140508_205153.jpg
20140508_205214.jpg
20140508_205220.jpg

Didn't realize i hadn't watered this one until it was already wilting. It has already perked back up.
20140508_205311.jpg
20140508_205348.jpg

Family Picture!
20140508_205717.jpg
20140508_205730.jpg
20140508_205744.jpg
20140508_205752.jpg
20140508_210046.jpg
20140508_210051.jpg
20140508_210058.jpg
20140508_210109.jpg

Tell me what you guys think!