Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hi everyone it is Wednesday 7/15/20125 I am day #4 of veg I was going to do this update this morning when I watered my plant but I had a few things I had to do not much to update I gave my plant its first dose of nutes at half strength if you would like to know what I used in this watering please look at my last post

it looks like the clones are perking up so hopefully at least one of them takes roots if one does I will be growing two plants but I will not let them get as big as I did last time in veg

I am going to try my hardest not to over feed my plants in this grow don't get me wrong I had no problems with over feeding last grow I just think I was using them to much this time I will try to feed then once a week and not twice a week like I did in my last grow

012978.JPG

0071668.JPG

0091353.JPG

0111076.JPG

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Great update man, ill be def looking at how the plants respond to less nutes during the grow as i had some nute problems last time and waited 1 1/2 months to give any. are you going to transplant this time.

Great update man, ill be def looking at how the plants respond to less nutes during the grow as i had some nute problems last time and waited 1 1/2 months to give any. are you going to transplant this time.

yes I am going to transplant in to the five gallon pots I have

hello so just a quick update my plant is growing fine since I cut off the top part of my plant to reduce some of the height it had grown a little to tall and lanky as a clone when I got it

I just got done doing some lst on my little plant no better time to start training them then when they are small still

I am still hoping that one of the clones grows roots if it does I will be growing two plants this grow I just have to wait and see what happens well that's it for now

017612.JPG

0111077.JPG

012979.JPG

013892.JPG

014809.JPG

015738.JPG

016680.JPG

Hope one of those clones takes man. any idea how long your planning on vegging this one?

Hope one of those clones takes man. any idea how long your planning on vegging this one?

about a month of veg if the clone does not take roots if it does maybe sooner

hello every one today is Saturday 7/19/2015 day #8 of veg today is one of my watering days so far I have been watering my plant every 4 days this would be my second watering I will be going with a feed ,water ,feed ,water schedule this grow my last one I used a feed ,feed ,water

in this watering I used a 1/2 of a tsp. of earth juice hi brix molasses and a 1/8 of a tsp. of earth juice Cal mag mixed with a half of a gallon of plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days I will be using molasses and Cal mag every time I water like I did today in every watering just nutes every other watering

since the pant is still small I have to adjust my nutes for a half gallon since it is not taking a whole gallon yet next week I will be giving the plant a full dose of nutes and the dry top dress nutes I did not use in my last grow I plan on using everything that came in my nutes box in this grow which is another reason why I am using a different watering schedule this grow

my clones have still not taken roots I broke the Rockwool cubes open to check for roots and no luck its no big deal I will just have more space to train my one plant I will give them another week to see if anything happens but I doubt it I will just wait until I get my ph. pen and tds. pen next month until I try again so I can do it right

on a good note my plant has responded very well to the lst I did on her I think I will wait another week and do some more lst I an going to try and spread this plant out as much as I can

well that's it for now and now for some pics

0042145.JPG

0052017.JPG

0061790.JPG

0071671.JPG

great update man, and dont give up on those clones. mine can take anywhere between 7-14 days to root (had one take 21 days on my current grow) so i still think they have a chance :Namaste:

weather here in long beach is crazy right now its 97.f degrees in my grow tent 93.f degrees outside and its pouring rain I got the windows open and all the fans blowing and its still hot :scratchinghead:

dam crazy weather :loopy:

weather here in long beach is crazy right now its 97.f degrees in my grow tent 93.f degrees outside and its pouring rain I got the windows open and all the fans blowing and its still hot :scratchinghead:

dam crazy weather :loopy:

Hey there db. I'm sure you already know this but do whatever you can to get your tent temps down a bit. It's too hot in the hot tub!! :phew:

Best of luck!

Hey db, had no idea you had a journal going. Looking nice so far, but I agree with arell earlier about the ph meter especially...get one when you. 93f is of course hot but during veg its not so much of a problem...its during flower when you really want the temps down for better bud I think...so in your case hopefully you'll be budding when the weather cools down a bit. But you probably already know this since (according to the avatar) you are mj's chosen one lol!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

hi quick update mixed some nutes for tomorrow I try to always mix my nutes 24 hours in advance to help the ph. rise naturally I used a half of a tsp. of the following except the Cal mag I only used 1/4 of a tsp. I still have to add the soul synthetics amino aide just before I water and top dress with the roots organic uprising foundation roots organic uprising grow before I water

I was going to use a whole tsp. of each nutes in this watering because I am in week two of veg but I am only using a half of a gallon of water when I water my plant at this time so I cut it in half because it calls for a whole tsp. per gallon I probably could have used a whole tsp. but better to err on the safe side

as always I mixed all this with plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising grow
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

hello every one I am back again today with another update I decided to do some low stress training on my plant in my last grow I used lst but my plants still got to tall plus I did not have much room to do more lst on them since there were two plants and they were crowded

so I want to do a ton of lst this time so I can get my plant wide as hell and low since I have the space because I only plan on having one plant that's if the clones don't grow roots :icon_cool

I still don't think that the clones are going to root but at this point I not worried if they do great but if not no big deal I will just have more space to do more lst on my main plant

48312.JPG

48411.JPG

48511.JPG

48611.JPG

48312.JPG

48411.JPG

48611.JPG

48511.JPG

48713.JPG

48811.JPG

48911.JPG

49210.JPG

49310.JPG

i feel the bigger one has a chance still :cheer: great update

hello and good morning to everyone today is Thursday 7/23/2015 I am in day #12 of veg I got up at around 6 a.m. just after my lights came on to water my plant I am not sure if I have said what hours I set my veg hours to in this grow it is from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. ok moving on

today was the first time I used the dry top-dress nutes from the roots organics master 5ml box I only used part of the box in my last grow just the bottled nutes I will be using everything in the box this time all I did was sprinkled it on top of the soil just before I watered my plant I used a half of a tsp. of each

I have noticed since my plant is still small that the water runs through it very quickly and some times the outer edges of the pot does not get much water so after I watered the plant this time I took some of the run off and used it to water the outer part of the pot

in this watering I used one 1/2 of a tsp. for all my nutes except for the Cal mag I only used 1/4 of a tsp. there is a list of what I used I made sure to add the soul synthetics amino aide just before I watered my plant this was all mixed with a half of a gallon of water that's about all the water my small plant can take so far

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising grow
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

well that's about it for now time for some pics

0012445.JPG