Delocated420's 1000W Organic Soil - 2012

Thought id post up a couple pics of my little cloning room

Trainwreck x Mendocino Purp
IMG_20121127_1900261.jpg

My little attempt at cloning in a bubble cloner, not very good but we'll see if it roots.
as you can tell its ghetto home made, but its just a play thing. If it roots ill veg and flower it in the cloning room under a 68 watt 2700K CFL for something to make BHO or budder with
IMG_20121127_1900181.jpg

and here's what theyre under right now, just a 23w 5500K and a 13w 2700K
IMG_20121127_1900371.jpg

might take pics of flowering room tonight, meant to last night but got a killer headache from some BlueCheese, sent me into a pain spiral for a few hours till i fell asleep.

My brother just got home from the indoor garden store, he brought me a little 3 piece sample kit of the GH Flora nutes that the owner of the store gave him free for ordering my hood for me under my name, got a Sunray LRG 6" coolable, so hopefully my little bubble cloner will root and then ill be mixing those up using lucas formula and then ph down it from my tap 6.8 to 5.7, which takes about 7ml of ph down.

Nice grow you got here Delo! You really lucked out on the gdp didn't ya!

thanks guys i appreciate the positive feed back! I found out my cam was on macro last night so thats why everything came out so fuzzy, ill probably take new pics tonight.
And i just cant wait for my mother but sadly i fear i may never get her(pessemistic me), my buddys been put into a really bad funk with his local PD being envasive so he cant leave town to deliver it till they lay off blah blah and on, long story short it could be a good few weeks before i get her... Cross your fingers for me everyone.

BUT on a brighter note, my local CompassionCenter has got a huge amount of clones on hand again, so I intend on getting a strain called Berkeley, and a strain called P-91, and I may try to network cuts of this BubbaKush i've been smoking because it just kicks my arse every time i burn it :)

I dont share that opinion, police are a good thing. What the problem is, is that todays people are disrespectful, ill mannered, spoiled, and poorly educated, and those people (often the worst of them) seem to be attracted to the job title of "police officer" and assume the badge and gun means they are the law, instead of enforcers. State police aren't as bad here as local PD's I've had many state officers catch me smoking or pull me over with weed in my car and never once have they taken it or shot me the breeze over it, just a nod and a drive safe, where as the city cops want to, pardon my french, shit a brick over any small thing.

I do agree with the fact we need police and the fact that jerks are attracted to the job. The problem is they have too much power and with power comes corruption. I have never had a police officer treat me with any respect or decency up north here ( may have something to do with how I look as well) and therefore will never treat any of them with any type of manner in any situation. The key is know your rights and show the pigs that. If you come at them with quotes out of their rule book they shake in their boots and head for the hills. That's just my experience anyway. Sry for getting off topic...

naw its cool man, after all this is a discussion forum lol and i like having my journal be a place for open discussion never gotta apologize here my friend :thumb:

And i can relate on the appearance thing bud, im 5' 9" 260lb with a slick back pompadore and a goatee, basically i look like an old school chicano so everywhere i go im assumed as a "gang member" lol, im sure you can imagine the fun of that in a little country town lol

Early this morning i got some "blackbetty" for cheap, got 20g for 40 bucks, so i decided id make some BHO :) and i just finished.
the material was leafy, loose airy buds, didnt smell or taste good, was deffinantly prematurely harvested, but despite all that it was very well coated in trichomes. After extraction i must say it tastes A LOT better than before and i got 3.2g so thats pretty good in my book :)

here's a pic of it, i think its a great sucess for $50 (40 bucks for material + 10 bucks for butane)
IMG_20120701_085210.jpg

thanks man, it dabs perfectly, i acredit the butane i used to its quality. I love this stuff, but my local smoke shop says theyre closing down so now i have to order it online, the only place i can find that has it wants $14 a can, thats gonna add up when i start doing more extracting... which will be soon, im building a 4 pot dwc unit to put in the back of my grow room that will be just for bho with my 400w in my cool tube above it and the 1000w in the LRG 6" (when it arrives) over the other 8 plants, so my next grow will be 1400w. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom