DG's first grow Northern Lights

100_0616.JPG

^^^^^^ Impressive ^^^^^^^

Looks like POTM material to me. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Not bad, if I do say so myself....and, I too can attest to its potency! Definitely top quality smoke I don't mind puffing on at all!!!

sorry I've been so scarce lately, but things have been hectic at work & I've been extremely stoned at home lately. Here's some harvest pics from the NL, I've harvested 4 of the 5 so far, and have been averaging about 2oz per plant.
100_06292.JPG

100_06301.JPG

100_06332.JPG

here's an awesome looking papaya
100_06311.JPG

and my new "compact" jungle
100_06321.JPG

I'm going to start harvesting the ice & papaya at the end of the month, simply because it's starting to get hot around here

Good stuff all the way around!!! TBH, the wiofey and I have a hard time smoking a gram most days, whereas we were averaging 1-1.5 grams daily of the "other" stuff. Knowing us the way you do, DG, that should speak VOLUMES as to the quality of your harvest!!!

Dakota,
Awesome. Your harvest is very beautiful. Those buds are very crystal looking. You're set for smoke for a good while with this luscious harvest. Plus your soon to be harvest is an awesome looking plant as well. Your TLC has gifted you.
Fin
o<

OK guys, sorry I wasn't around too much at the end there, but summers are pretty hectic for me. My first grow was a complete success, averaging about 1.5 to 2 oz of some of the most killer bud ever from each plant. BTW, the Northern Lights was by far the most potent, with the papaya taking first in the taste department. The NL has cured to a beautiful golden color; and while the taste has mellowed, it still hits like a punch to the chest. I would like to once again thank everyone who has followed my first attempt, offering help and tons of compliments. I am officially declaring this journal closed (could a mod please move it to "completed journals"?). However, expect to see me again in the next 2 weeks, starting over for a new grow with new strains. Catch you all later.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom