Dinafem Cheese

cultivatedc:it gets real windy, it was storming yesterday and i heard a few trees fall luckily it wasnt near the greenhouse

the diy greenhouse is a super effective way to control wind, rain and even bugs, ive already built a cage to go around the plant but inside the greenhouse to protect it from squirrels or birds if they were to force there way through the plastic, the greenhouse will even allow your ladybugs to stay longer, mainly because theres only limited places for them to escape

went and checked on the plant a few minutes ago and it was atleast 10 degrees cooler than outside temps

the plant is looking so much better today from its watering yesterday with a water ph where it can
THRIVE NOT SURVIVE,
drainage ph was 6.9 today so its better than its been its entire life

will probably upload a picture tomorrow...

AMGrows out :peace:

cultivatedc: i use diatomaceous earth for bigger bugs like slugs,roaches, ants, earwigs and any other small crawling insect, and dyna-gro pure neem oil to control aphids, thrips, spidermites and any other tiny bugs that work there way into your roots and kill from the inside out

both of these products are being used by people everywhere for outdoor use, my plant is on top of the diatomaceous earth in the greenhouse, i have it all over the bottom to kill any outside intruder hahaha :goof:

coffee will work but there are drawbacks from using coffee, it attracts prey and not far behind them is a predator on the hunt,
i just want everything to stay as far away from the greenhouse as possible,
ive even placed some small game traps, like will crush the foot of anything up to 30 lbs theres probably 5 set up right now only a foot or two from the greenhouse, all the traps are staked to the ground so if something does get stuck it will be stuck until i remove it or the animal decides to chew through its on leg.
its not my goal to harm the animals but they have plenty of places to go other than my greenhouse
I ONLY HAVE ONE PLANT SO I HAVE TO PROTECT IT

lol believe me she knows where i stay:shhh:

the bugs and slugs should be gone once you start with the 2 products i told you, i guarantee they work, :high-five:

DINAFEM CHEESE WEEK 7
0607141015a.jpg

0607141015.jpg
:420:
0607141153.jpg

pictures above were taken about 9:00 this morning, everything seems to be looking good, besides the 2 bottom fan leaves I just cant get back to color, so if they die and fall off then good cause im tired of seeing those ugly fan leaves lol..
looks like I need to do some more LST'ing because this plant has completely filled in and now some things aren't getting light, will probably be transplanting in a few days
did I mention its 84 degrees and its only 10:15?

NUTES:
FOX FARM TRIO - followed as scheduled
FLORANOVA GROW - 1 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1 tbsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium
[Dyna-Grow pure neem oil applied as directed]-PEST CONTROL

umhhh the day starts hot ! i think it's not a big mess if you just loose two leaves. Not an expert advice of course but after so many reads, i didn't see any lady died in this case.

Good luck for your training !

Kinds regards

T.

I mean I know its ok if leaves discolor and fall off its natural, as long as it is at the bottom of the plant and new growth isn't affected its fine, ive been training but I have to keep at it to make sure everything is getting light:peace:

DINAFEM CHEESE WEEK 7

used about 4 cups watering the plant today and it had some coming out the bottom for a few seconds so that's enough, im watering every 3rd day now thanks to the greenhouse, its been working wonders protecting the plant from minor problems for outdoor grows.

I will be transplanting either tomorrow or the next day

light addict, I'm going to flux one of my clones cause I've never seen that way of training until about 2 weeks ago, so many branches with good weight, instead of one or two main colas

DINAFEM CHEESE END OF WEEK 7
:peace::420:
0609141106.jpg

the leaves that were yellowing the other day are turning back to green finally so i'm pretty happy about that, this plant is exactly 14 inches tall with 12 would be bud sites... i will be transplanting tomorrow so ill post pictures once that is complete.

NUTES:
FOX FARM TRIO - followed as scheduled
FLORANOVA GROW - 1 tsp/gal to thicken up secondary foliage and increase veg. production
EPSPOM SALT - 1 tbsp scratched into top of soil to maximize Chlorophyll production and improve magnesium
[Dyna-Grow pure neem oil applied as directed]-PEST CONTROL

New camera for better pictures
image10976.jpg
image10977.jpg

image10978.jpg

DINAFEM CHEESE START OF WEEK 8
image11005.jpg

Nice bit of white hairs starting to show up..:peace:
Still have around 60 more days of veg left so I'm not even sure how big this plant is going to be by harvest time in mid October
Decided not to transplant til next week, hoping to get a clone or two this week

ag21.jpg

can somebody tell me what I can do to fix this? this is one of the fan leaves that was yellow a few days ago then I got it back to green and now its doing this, the other one isn't doing this though

THOUGHTS?

Back
Top Bottom