DIY Stealth Scrog Grow First Journal - Plenty Of Pictures

got a little update i will upload some photos of this later this evening. my last harvest that included the flavored bud is still curing. started curing at 10pm on 9/21. so i still have 10 days to go. the r maintaining 63% rh in the box. that's good!!! i have also ordered those humidity packs they should be here in shortly. on a sadder note i been plucking nanners off my cabinet grow i have narrowed it down to three things tell me what y'all think now this is 2 clones of the same plant that r in my cabinet number 1 heat we had a wicked hot summer around here and this cabinet is in my non air conditioned shop. number 2 mono potassium phosphate. number 3 terpinator. will stress from veg state cause hermies? the timing of it all seemed funny to me. i have been giving mono potassium phosphate for 2 weeks and the terpinator for one week. i probably have fifty tops in the cabinet that's only the top tops not the lower bud sites. and i had at least 18 nanners it was terrible i was out there with tweezers picking nanners for 2 hours lol

Sorry to hear about the nanners buddy. My guess would be high temps or a possible light leak that you've failed to notice.

Ya' know I tried something similar a couple of times a very long time ago when I first started growing and I didn't notice any flavor enhancement so stopped doing it. At the time I chalked it up to being yet an one of those urban legend kind of things and figured that it was probably a bad gardening practice. Maybe I just didn't mix the solutions correctly.
Regardless, I was looking forward to hearing about the results of your attempt at the doing this same thing.

so i have been slacking i have had a harvest and cure since the last time i was really on here and updating and stuff. lol anyway i have recently harvest the devil horned lady. i dried her in 4 days. still too fast!!! but i did use a dehumidifier and it doesn't smell like it has affected anything. i am curing in a big plastic box that has a good seal. it stanks up the whole house when i burp it :)

when we were harvesting
image828.jpeg

i made me a order today i think i am fixing to start breeding fem seeds i got some great ideas
image17.png

Congrats on harvesting the horny girl. :high-five:

Those are some really fine genetics that you've ordered.
:thumb:
You'll be very pleased with these that's for sure.
:yummy:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom