Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Blood meal can be added at any time. Top dress and water it in. No problem.

I'm on my way to Montevideo, Buenos Aires and then to our place in Punta. I won't be on the forum as much as usual for the next two weeks.

You should have a nice pile of business waiting when u get back sir, I'll take another mess of rocks and fish juice!

Enjoy your time!

with doc being in Uruguay for the next few weeks ill be watching the garden an keeping things alive and well! here's a few pics from docs garden

Grape ape
image15400.jpeg
image15399.jpeg
image15397.jpeg
image15398.jpeg

Paki
image15395.jpeg

Sour grape
image15393.jpeg

Doc
Got my soil cooking in 2 45 gallon totes last night. My temps are a bit on the low side swinging from 68-70 but I have Im guessing 6 weeks or so before I can run it so it should have plenty of time.

Is it bad that I want to rush my current grow out to get the Hi Brix grow going .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey fanleaf,
i recommend finishing your current grow all the way through so you don't have wasted money and enrgey on the current one. Especially if she'll produce. Also make sure your soil bins aren't sitting on a cold surface or concrete slab if the temps are a bit low, it'll slow the cooking process of the soil. :Namaste:

hey fanleaf,
i recommend finishing your current grow all the way through so you don't have wasted money and enrgey on the current one. Especially if she'll produce. Also make sure your soil bins aren't sitting on a cold surface or concrete slab if the temps are a bit low, it'll slow the cooking process of the soil. :Namaste:

Definitely finishing the 9 plants currently going. 6 are flowering. I'm just looking forward to the Brix. I hear ya on the temp thing. Unfortunately I do have them where it is a concrete slab (no choice really) but I did insulate the bottoms with 2 inch foam insulation to help with that. When I went to look at them a bit ago I see some condensation on the inside of the lids so I think all is well.
:thumb:

Definitely finishing the 9 plants currently going. 6 are flowering. I'm just looking forward to the Brix. I hear ya on the temp thing. Unfortunately I do have them where it is a concrete slab (no choice really) but I did insulate the bottoms with 2 inch foam insulation to help with that. When I went to look at them a bit ago I see some condensation on the inside of the lids so I think all is well.
:thumb:

That's what I have to do too fanleaf. You are gonna be just fine. Can't wait air to see your HB plants!

Rock on, Slo, your pics are terrific.....Doc is a lucky man.....

Doc
Got my soil cooking in 2 45 gallon totes last night. My temps are a bit on the low side swinging from 68-70 but I have Im guessing 6 weeks or so before I can run it so it should have plenty of time.

Is it bad that I want to rush my current grow out to get the Hi Brix grow going .

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Checkin' in from Panama, enroute to Montevideo.

I'd be jone'sin to cull those plants and get the brixy girls out on the floor....but you should probably do your best and complete the grow.

Ahhhhhh.....there's nothing like appreciation.....you go, Slo....!

Have a nice holiday, Doc. It's not the first time you're visiting Uruguay, is it? What's so good about it? Hmm I'm going to Cali in 10 days by the way, we have a nice tour planned... the weather should be fine... the drought and fires again I hear, but maybe they're gonna contain them before we hit SoCal.

I ran across this old thread from almost 3 years ago and thought y'all might want to have the opportunity to post your own thoughts ...

Have a wonderful time in Uruguay, Doc! - livin la vida loca. :slide: Salud!

A shoutout to Doc Bud

Back
Top Bottom