Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

Hey Doc, it seems like this kit of yours is going away faster than cupcakes in cannabis cup :rofl:

any chance you ship to Europe?

Usually skim pretty hard through the eye candy bits, but posts like this are invaluable.

You can see what size exactly the bud sites are when Doc likes to do his first Cat Drench.

Out of curiousity, what day are you on in flower since flip? and how many days do you typically finish these strains on?

Thx hoss, keep killin it.

In case u missed this Doc, I thought these might be pertinent questions do go with the pictures. Maybe they aren't.

FWIW things are moving along will start my journal next weekish! hooray!

In case u missed this Doc, I thought these might be pertinent questions do go with the pictures. Maybe they aren't.

FWIW things are moving along will start my journal next weekish! hooray!

I did miss that and thanks for bringing it up again. These were 2 days into their third week under 11/13. The pics I get tomorrow will show even more sativa expressed than usual. The lights are really making some changes and it's pretty cool to see.

I have a feeling I'm going to get some pretty cool color on this run, maybe even have the Thai (Champagne) go purple. Their expressing some things I haven't seen before.

It was obvious that all the buds were set and had some well developed flowers and forming more....so I hit it hard with the Cat Drench. Color is good, no taco as of today, light/bright green color, good vigor, fast resin....there's really nothing to report. Zero problems, excellent plant health.

I also re-charged on the second Cat Drench, which was today. I worked it into the soil and carefully top watered it in as much as possible. I haven't been top dressing with EWC lately, but I'm thinking I want to back to the practice, or perhaps with rescue soil, which I'll make kinda hot. I think they benefit from it.

The next drench will be water and 1/4 strength Transplant, next one Growth Energy till week 7, where I'll do a "salty" drench, then finish on Growth Energy. That's my plan.

Pics tomorrow!

PIcs from today:

Interesting observations so far are are that the plants are super healthy and there is no need for staking up of anything, despite them being about 4 feet tall. They are very much like small outdoor plants.

Did I mention that I fully endorse these Platinum lights?

IMG_73101.JPG
IMG_73073.jpg
IMG_73053.JPG
IMG_73043.JPG
IMG_73032.jpg
IMG_73002.jpg
IMG_72854.JPG
IMG_72825.JPG
IMG_72794.JPG
IMG_72782.JPG
IMG_72772.JPG
IMG_72763.JPG
IMG_72752.jpg
IMG_72744.JPG
IMG_72732.JPG
IMG_72724.JPG
Picture_004304.jpg
Picture_003312.jpg
Picture_002305.jpg
Picture_001313.jpg
Picture_022101.jpg

PIcs from today:

Interesting observations so far are are that the plants are super healthy and there is no need for staking up of anything, despite them being about 4 feet tall. They are very much like small outdoor plants.

Did I mention that I fully endorse these Platinum lights?

IMG_73101.JPG
IMG_73073.jpg
IMG_73053.JPG
IMG_73043.JPG
IMG_73032.jpg
IMG_73002.jpg
IMG_72854.JPG
IMG_72825.JPG
IMG_72794.JPG
IMG_72782.JPG
IMG_72772.JPG
IMG_72763.JPG
IMG_72752.jpg
IMG_72744.JPG
IMG_72732.JPG
IMG_72724.JPG
Picture_004304.jpg
Picture_003312.jpg
Picture_002305.jpg
Picture_001313.jpg
Picture_022101.jpg

Amazingly closely stacked internodes Doc.
Your going to have one solid formation of buds along every main branch.:bravo:

Oh yeah......and I'm getting some phenotypical expression that heretofore has been hidden and unseen.

this is paki:

Picture_009229.jpg

I've never seen the petioles so short as that. It and another one are right in the middle of the tray, getting all kinds of intense light.

I can't do anything but smile looking at these last pic's man. I think that will be the best paki you've grown to date.

how is it possible for a plant to be THIS resinous so early into flower, people harvest their crops with less resin formation on their sugars for god's shake!!!

Back
Top Bottom