Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Glad to see you're sticking around Doc.

Thanks BAR! Wish I could be back permanently but I've been working my tail off. I was so wiped out after the marathon 12-15 hour days that I slept most of this weekend. Feels like bad hangover lol! :high-five:

Yes!!! This is the exciting part. They bounced back very quick from that sizzor attack lol im kicking myself now because i delayed my km grow again to run a few of sannies gear. Got all year tho. Thanks for the updates friend. And you can check my profile, your grow is literally the only reason i get online and come here. Peace love and grow karma your way bro.

Thank you for the kind words and the encouragement to keep this going GB! I'll make sure I keep this thread alive. I'm going to take some pictures tonight of the Kali Mist, Hawaiian Snow, Blue Dream Seedlings, and my little forgotten WiFi. This is the smallest slowest growing plant I've ever seen. I think it actually shrank when I went to 12/12 lol!

Happy Monday!

Had me worried there for a min Dr! :) Glad youre back brother!!! :peace:

For that amount of money Dr id have built a greenhouse and used the actual "sun" to grow some plants! Id never spent that on a light for a tent!!! :)

Howdy Scrubby!

I hope you're doping amazing this fine Monday. I really appreciate the offer to mail me the meter but I honestly am not interested at this point. Of course when/if I go High-Brix I'll be knee deep in questions so I hope i can ask away later on.

I hear you loud and clear on the $4500. If I had it to do over again, i would never spend that type of cash. Once I made the initial investment, I was stuck and I just went with it. Hind site is always 20/20. i thought i was doing a good thing for my patient and he has agreed to kick in 50% of the cash which makes it easier to swallow. But I felt like a criminal charging him $2,225 for his share of the light. I dropped his end to $1,000 and this first crop should pay him back for that. He's currently spending 250-300 for MMJ in the medicinal dispensaries here.

How's the medical license coming along for you bro?

Great update Doc & it's good to see you're still about :) I'm sorry to hear BM pulled your pants down but that's what happens when you deal with companies that like pulling your pants down. :)

LOL! - You've always got a way of making me laugh scundawg! Is it breezy in here? Hey don't stand behind me like that lol!!!

In all honesty, the cost of this light is only $4,000 (only lol). My decisions were what brought the price up to $4,500. I agreed to every transaction along the way. I don't blame BM for any of that. My beef is with the poor customer service response times. There is no way in the world that customers who've purchased products should ever have to wait 2-3 business days for a response. If you're too busy to answer emails, empower your employees to do it for you. I spent 13+ years as a manager in customer service and I've never seen response times that long for any company that stayed in business. The only thing I can say is that the product does appear to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

In a nut shell, I take my share of responsibility but i hope BM can get their CS issues straightened out.

Talk to you soon buddy!

Happy Daze Doc;)....doing good here...been busy and not been able to be as active as normal or what i wish but hanging in there:)lol.....really have nothing to complain about.....busy is good as long as the girls are getting tended to:)lol...someday i am gonna try the LOS as right now there is no way we can leave for more than two days unless the boy stays here but i dont know if i could trust him with PHing and filling there res everyday:)lol......but right now i just want to get dwc down as i really love it.....when i do though i will be hitting you up a lot:)lol....alright bro.....have a great week....make that bank:).....especially after the 1200:)lol......catch you laterz:)

You got it GD! When you're ready to try it out, just let me know. I will do everything i can to help you Brother. I would have to say that being able to go out of town for the weekend is THE #1 benefit to OLS/LOS. That and the money you save not having to buy bottled nutes.

If I leave for 3-4 days or longer, I just bubble a couple 5 gallon buckets of water (to keep them aerated) and have my patient stop by every three days and add a gallon per plant. No PH, no nutes. Instructions are simple. See that bucket of water there? See them plants there? Take that water and pour it on the top of the soil of those plants LOL! Even Mrcannabi was able to follow along, and she can kill a cactus hehehe!

DWC is very cool though. My buddy grows all different styles and he loves DWC for certain strains. I think the way he grows his plants is the best for people without full time jobs. But it is serious work. He has plants in DWC, coco, FF soil and OLS. He also has a hydroponic table he grows 36 clones from root in. They produce around 1 oz each and there is NO veg time.

Talk soon buddy!

You bet Ranger. It should be ready in about 2 months and then we'll know for sure :):). It's taking a bit longer because I like to grow them big, but i won't forget to report back!

Hello fellow cannabis enthusiasts !:)!

I was able to snap some pics and I think I even got back to everyone today. The ladies are doing very well. The KIS Organics nutrient pack has been a life saver. I had no idea I'd have so little time to tend to my plants. But they are thriving despite my negligence:):). The numbers will tell the rest of the story :thumb:! Of course I am introducing 2 new elements. New light "and" New soil. Fingers crossed for the jackpot...

Here are the the pics I took tonight. I also threw in the Blue Bream seedlings and the Kali Mist and Hawaiian Snow clones. Have an awesome night my friends!

20150310_200103.jpg
20150310_200109.jpg
20150310_200117.jpg
20150310_200326.jpg
20150310_200447.jpg
20150310_200459.jpg
20150310_200504.jpg
20150310_200512.jpg
20150310_200529.jpg
20150310_200547.jpg
20150310_200551.jpg
20150310_200554.jpg
20150310_200601.jpg
20150310_200604.jpg
20150310_200644.jpg
20150310_200655.jpg
20150310_200658.jpg
20150310_200704.jpg
20150310_200717.jpg
20150310_200724.jpg
20150310_200732.jpg
20150310_200736.jpg
20150310_200742.jpg
20150310_202958.jpg
20150310_203001.jpg
20150310_203006.jpg
20150310_203020.jpg
20150310_203038.jpg
20150310_203059.jpg
20150310_200044.jpg

My friend trims in Denver for a living and the other day he said they had 280+ plants come in, most of which were Wifi, he said it was the fire. I keep hearing that, from everybody.

LOL! - You've always got a way of making me laugh scundawg! Is it breezy in here? Hey don't stand behind me like that lol!!!

In all honesty, the cost of this light is only $4,000 (only lol). My decisions were what brought the price up to $4,500. I agreed to every transaction along the way. I don't blame BM for any of that. My beef is with the poor customer service response times. There is no way in the world that customers who've purchased products should ever have to wait 2-3 business days for a response. If you're too busy to answer emails, empower your employees to do it for you. I spent 13+ years as a manager in customer service and I've never seen response times that long for any company that stayed in business. The only thing I can say is that the product does appear to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

In a nut shell, I take my share of responsibility but i hope BM can get their CS issues straightened out.

Talk to you soon buddy!

I hear ya buddy, the guy I get my lights off is a bit of a cock & doesn't realise the importance of customer service either. He does offer good value for money though & he isn't going to be buying a yacht out of his profit. That's my only gripe with BM, they charge way too much for their lights, that Paul is very greedy. I can buy Osram SSL80's for just over a dollar each in a roll of 600, the price comes down the more you buy too so you can see how much money he's making from people such as yourself. The upside is, you've got a top notch product with the best LED's available :)

Oh & great update buddy, the girls are stacking nicely :thumb:

Dr, they look great. Do u still have the WIFI seed plant going? I missed that if u did.

Hey bud, the first bud pics (the frosty ones) and the last plant pic are the WiFi. I moved it into my old flower cab to give the Kali Mist plants room to breath. These pics were taken at 23 days of 12x12.

My friend trims in Denver for a living and the other day he said they had 280+ plants come in, most of which were Wifi, he said it was the fire. I keep hearing that, from everybody.

I still have 4 seeds and I hope l can find that Indica white pheno again. That is my favorite all time smoke. It's overwhelming and Narcotic....

I hear ya buddy, the guy I get my lights off is a bit of a cock & doesn't realise the importance of customer service either. He does offer good value for money though & he isn't going to be buying a yacht out of his profit. That's my only gripe with BM, they charge way too much for their lights, that Paul is very greedy. I can buy Osram SSL80's for just over a dollar each in a roll of 600, the price comes down the more you buy too so you can see how much money he's making from people such as yourself. The upside is, you've got a top notch product with the best LED's available :)

Oh & great update buddy, the girls are stacking nicely :thumb:

Thanks Skunny! It is quite a relief to know that no matter how much I spent, I got the best lighting tech currently available. I am a stickler when it comes to customer service so i hope both Paul and your guy get it together. It seems to me they all try to do everything and aren't willing to give up control of certain aspects of their business. They can keep doing it that way and make thousands a month, or they can hire and empower people to bring their companies to the next level and make thousands a week. Look at California Light Works for instance. They are inferior to our lights yet their company runs like a well oiled machine. They have a great business model.

I don't know Paul personally so I have no idea if he's greedy or not. My understanding is that the cost is equivalent to the $$$ spent on research and design. That's hearsay though. I think the entire MMJ industry is greedy. From the seed companies to the bottled nutes, they're all in it for the money.

I'm done ranting and hopefully my parts will arrive soon so I can leave this entire experience behind me and just grow weed. that's what I really want to do!:Namaste:

High doc my fellow axeman. You gonna have to break out a different kind of axe come chop time. Your plant look so healthy and staking some buddage.

Hey Dusty! Those stalks are already bigger than my thumb lol. I might have to use my old tree saw LOL!:thumb:

You would be a happy man CO! I weighed my last stash of it tonight - 18 grams. I'm hoping that little girl in the closet will be potent because she sure wont yield much. Crossing my fingers that one of my 4 remaining seeds will be the one.

Back
Top Bottom