Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Took awhile to catch up but I finally read every page! Great stuff and I'm gonna look into that moonshine!

Also, thanks for the budmaster build as I am thinking about going down that route myself...looking at ideas for the frame!

Your pictures lovely my friend

Thank you my Friends and Neighbuds!

I am absolutely WIPED out! I've worked 17, 12-15 hour days in a row and I am one tired puppy. Good news is I have this weekend off. I've just barely been able to keep up with my grow. Thank goodness for the OLS. If I had to mix nutes and PH everything I'd have dead plants right now. As it turns out, my plants don't give a cr@p about my work schedule lol. just add water :)! I did top dress the with 1/2 cup (each plant) of 0-12-0 seabird guano.

I will get back on here and respond to everyone and visit your threads as soon I can. I really miss everyone here!!!

I've been working with Paul (Budmaster) to get my GOD 1200 up and running and the last parts are in the mail. Right now I have 12 of the 16 GOD clusters in an XG 1200 frame. I've ended up spending over $4500 putting this thing together. I would have saved $500 if I just would have bought the GOD 1200 to start with. Lesson learned there. So far the plants are loving the environment. My last three inquiries with them took 2-3 working days to get a response. So if you are one of those people who value customer service like I do, BM may not be for you. That said, the product does seem exceptional. The numbers will tell the rest of the story :):):)

I was finally able to take the plants out of the tent last night and snap some pics. I also cracked 4 HSO Blue Dream seeds to see what the hype is all about. These soaked in water for 48 hours and then they went directly into starter soil. I forgot about them and by the time I remembered they all had 1/2 to 3/4 inch taproots except one that didn't germinate. So 4/5 are now working on there 1st set of leaves.

The KM plants all have a very spicy smell to them and 1 in particular is the weirdest growing plant I've ever seen. that one smells the strongest and is the tallest with the thinnest stems. All of them will need support on every branch ones the buds start coming on. The Hawaiian Snows are the stinkiest plants I've ever grown and I'm glad I have a new carbon filter.

Here's the KM and Hawaiian Snow

20150304_002255.jpg
20150304_002245.jpg
20150303_234851.jpg
20150303_234827.jpg
20150303_234740.jpg
20150303_234725.jpg
20150303_234345.jpg
20150303_234334.jpg
20150303_234323.jpg
20150303_234041.jpg
20150303_234046.jpg
20150303_234009.jpg
20150220_151031.jpg
20150220_151112.jpg

Be back this weekend to catch up with you all! :Namaste:

Glad to see you're sticking around Doc.

Yes!!! This is the exciting part. They bounced back very quick from that sizzor attack lol im kicking myself now because i delayed my km grow again to run a few of sannies gear. Got all year tho. Thanks for the updates friend. And you can check my profile, your grow is literally the only reason i get online and come here. Peace love and grow karma your way bro.

Great update Doc & it's good to see you're still about :) I'm sorry to hear BM pulled your pants down but that's what happens when you deal with companies that like pulling your pants down. :)

Hey there Doc - welcome back to the fun my friend. Wow you are working WAY too hard there sorry to hear. Man I know bills are bills but ya gotta to live to enjoy the extra money. Enjoy your weekend off, kick back roll up a fatty and take a load off. It's funny man - this weekend I have off and it's the first weekend in 8 years where I didn't have to work Saturday, other than holidaze and vacation of course which of course my boss DID count. I say; "first weekend off in 8 years" - boss says "yea not counting your last 3 week vacation" (to cottage 420 btw)... whatever.. One day I will be singing "so long it's been nice to know ya." puff puff...

Anyways ... good to see your back tending to your ladies.

Blue Dream - nice I want to grow that strain too... I've just popped 3 Blue Thai seeds and they are 3 days old and getting too tall, I'm afraid they are going to fall over but I'm on it. I've also got 2 Kali Mist going, you got me excited about that strain so I've got 2 of those seeds in the dirt .. nothing yet tho.

Blue seems to be a hit lately. My last grow is finally finished curing and man the blue streak is nice. My friends like the buds even before they taste em. Must be something about the blue thing. All I did was leave the window open at night temps go down 15 degrees and the plants turn purple! i think that's a cannabis thing.

Anyways welcome back Doc, take er easy there this weekend get out a take a walk get some fresh air and enjoy life. Sit with the ladys and show em your there for them and pamper the crap out of them.

Nice buds there buddy

Cheers

For that amount of money Dr id have built a greenhouse and used the actual "sun" to grow some plants! Id never spent that on a light for a tent!!! :)

Took awhile to catch up but I finally read every page! Great stuff and I'm gonna look into that moonshine!

Also, thanks for the budmaster build as I am thinking about going down that route myself...looking at ideas for the frame!

Your pictures lovely my friend

HI HK,

Thanks for stopping by and checking in on my humble grow. My participation here at 420 has been radically reduced due to my new job. I will stop by your neighborhood as soon as I can.

That moonshine haze is absolutely killer. I can't recommend it enough. Only thing to watch for is high humidity. I had some rot on e few prized colas. RH was 40-50% during flower so if you live in an area with high RH, you may want a dehumidifier.

The Budmaster build is non existent now. I am in the process of getting a GOD 1200 up and running. Sorry I can't be of more help there.

Light Addict (a member here) has a couple DIY builds you may want to check out.

Have a great Monday!

Best of buds my friend! Have you joined the 1200 GOD club yet??

Hi LA,

Not yet, but I have high hopes it will be all dialed in this weekend. Bring on the buds!

Happy Daze Doc:)......I hope all is well in your world with the new job and hopefully new light:)......been missing you my friend:).....look forward to you return:)

Hi GD,

I'll go on record dating this is the busiest I've ever been. Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be able to scale back to 60 - 65 hours a week, but right now is insane.

Hope you're doing well buddy :)

Happy Daze Doc;)....doing good here...been busy and not been able to be as active as normal or what i wish but hanging in there:)lol.....really have nothing to complain about.....busy is good as long as the girls are getting tended to:)lol...someday i am gonna try the LOS as right now there is no way we can leave for more than two days unless the boy stays here but i dont know if i could trust him with PHing and filling there res everyday:)lol......but right now i just want to get dwc down as i really love it.....when i do though i will be hitting you up a lot:)lol....alright bro.....have a great week....make that bank:).....especially after the 1200:)lol......catch you laterz:)

Hey there Doc - welcome back to the fun my friend. Wow you are working WAY too hard there sorry to hear. Man I know bills are bills but ya gotta to live to enjoy the extra money. Enjoy your weekend off, kick back roll up a fatty and take a load off. It's funny man - this weekend I have off and it's the first weekend in 8 years where I didn't have to work Saturday, other than holidaze and vacation of course which of course my boss DID count. I say; "first weekend off in 8 years" - boss says "yea not counting your last 3 week vacation" (to cottage 420 btw)... whatever.. One day I will be singing "so long it's been nice to know ya." puff puff...

Anyways ... good to see your back tending to your ladies.

Blue Dream - nice I want to grow that strain too... I've just popped 3 Blue Thai seeds and they are 3 days old and getting too tall, I'm afraid they are going to fall over but I'm on it. I've also got 2 Kali Mist going, you got me excited about that strain so I've got 2 of those seeds in the dirt .. nothing yet tho.

Blue seems to be a hit lately. My last grow is finally finished curing and man the blue streak is nice. My friends like the buds even before they taste em. Must be something about the blue thing. All I did was leave the window open at night temps go down 15 degrees and the plants turn purple! i think that's a cannabis thing.

Anyways welcome back Doc, take er easy there this weekend get out a take a walk get some fresh air and enjoy life. Sit with the ladys and show em your there for them and pamper the crap out of them.

Nice buds there buddy

Cheers

Hi BB!

You got that right. What good is cash if you have no time to spend it? Thank goodness for oversees seed vendors lol. That's where I'm spending my money hehehe. I just grabbed some Devils Harvest - Shoreline and some HSO Lost Coast OG. I hope it's good as I screwed up and got the HSO instead of the Emerald Triangle which is supposed comes recommended by brighlight.

I'm hoping the Blue Dream is a huge yielder and an Up high. My next round after the BD is going to be all Indica so I'm hoping to get enough Sativa in storage to last 2 grows. My real problem is not having the space to keep mothers or propagate clones. My grow is always 15 - 20 degrees difference in Day and Night temps. Right now I run 80-85 lights on and 60-65 lights off. I've never seen purple so I'm really hoping for some color on these :)!

I'll stop by and check out your BD seedlings soon buddy!

Back
Top Bottom