Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hey there Doc - just stopin by to say HI :rollit: your ladies are starting to look grown up now even tho you pulled their pants down haha..... all trimmed up and looking ready for the back stretch. Reps on the LOS organics ....its catching on, soon the chem fert growers won't be able to compete with organics from a cost perspective UNLESS the gov't gets involved which it doesn't seem to be in the cards for them YET... gonna be a few years before the Feds get their crap together, by then it will hopefully be too late. Now we know how folks grow cannabis with chems, it's the same thing with veggies we buy at the store too.. I will never look at hydroponic tomatoes the same again, YIKES! Won't be buying them either. Id rather spend a little more for organics and hopefully it will be the same for cannabis!! Yeah buddy.

Cheers

Organic does not mean nutrient dense tho...just sayin :)

It's certainly possible to grow shitty organic produce, sure. I have friends who specialize in that, lol! Fill a container with sand and grow a plant in there. But that's not what Dr here is doing. Although we don't use refractometers to quantify plant health, you could always mail him one to use and maybe he'd post the results here, scrubby. Or mail me one, I wouldn't mind trying anything once.

Thank you BAR! :thanks: The tent is exploding now. :)

Happy Daze Doc:)....Congratz on the new job my friend:)....I hope it turns out just the way you want it to:)....girls look amazing.....love the shock and awe trim:rofl:....looks like something i would do....haha...but 4 days later they look awesome again:)...Isnt cool how fast they rebound when they are happy:)

You got that right GD! When they're happy they grow like Weeds lol! The job is fun but extremely challenging. I haven't worked this much in at least 20 years. It should slow down soon and I can get back to life as normal :):):)

Your plants look fab, bro.....and congrats on the new job......

Thank you Shawnee! Thios job is a double edged sword. Good pay but quality of life suffers. :(

Hey there Doc - just stopin by to say HI :rollit: your ladies are starting to look grown up now even tho you pulled their pants down haha..... all trimmed up and looking ready for the back stretch. Reps on the LOS organics ....its catching on, soon the chem fert growers won't be able to compete with organics from a cost perspective UNLESS the gov't gets involved which it doesn't seem to be in the cards for them YET... gonna be a few years before the Feds get their crap together, by then it will hopefully be too late. Now we know how folks grow cannabis with chems, it's the same thing with veggies we buy at the store too.. I will never look at hydroponic tomatoes the same again, YIKES! Won't be buying them either. Id rather spend a little more for organics and hopefully it will be the same for cannabis!! Yeah buddy.

Cheers

Howdy BB! I hope you're wrong about the Feds stomping on our minerals and nutrients. Unless the processing is not earth friendly, they should leave us alone. I can see Peat Moss becoming controversial in the future because it's natural occurring and takes so long to grow. The rest of our ingredients are earth friendly and sustainable! :thumb:

Congrats on the new job bud & the girls are looking great :)

Thank you Mr Skunny! :thanks: I'm a little overwhelmed right now but clear skies are right around the corner. :)

Organic does not mean nutrient dense tho...just sayin :)

True brother scrubby! Mine is though :):):) :thumb:

Congrats on the job. I've been jobless for a week now so I am desperately applying. No word yet...God I hope I don't need to go back to the restaurants...

Hi CC, Sending good vibes your way for a good job that you love! :goodjob:

It's certainly possible to grow shitty organic produce, sure. I have friends who specialize in that, lol! Fill a container with sand and grow a plant in there. But that's not what Dr here is doing. Although we don't use refractometers to quantify plant health, you could always mail him one to use and maybe he'd post the results here, scrubby. Or mail me one, I wouldn't mind trying anything once.

You're absolutely right CO. There's organic, and then there's what we do. I've had some pretty crappy organic buds in my day. I think what separates the ordinary from the exceptional is the OLS. It is quite simply the easiest, most earth friendly, A+ quality grow medium I've encountered. what's a refractometer? :Namaste:

Looking great dr.

Thank you GB! More pics to come soon!

I'm pretty excited LA! This should be enough space and light to provide for myself, my patient, sister in-law, and possibly 1 more patient. We'll have to see how the yields turn out. :):):)

I really like the hanging distance of the GOD panels lol, it makes life a lot easier!:thumb:

The obvious benefit of not smacking my clumsy head on the light was really apparent once it was at the top of the tent. I had lost count of the number of bumps to my noggin every time I watered... another Budmaster GODsend! :) Happy Sunday to you Doc & hope you've managed some R&R around work this weekend :)

Yep you can just about get away with it lol, just as you say hit em with the low setting and have them off from the center of the light at edge of tent! :) Once they have a bit of foliage all is good and you can place directly under the GOD lamp :)

Many thanks... this growing malarkey is very addictive, but costly too & I didn't want to add any more expense.... although those strips really do look very tempting :)

Hell I cheat and just run 3 household CFLs to veg 8 girls in a kitchen cupboard, the cost of the clamp fittings is about 3 quid and then the bulbs are just a couple. Just a cheap option that is tried and tested as bubbas love some cfl :)

Bubbas??

Back
Top Bottom