image16225.jpg
image16225.jpg
image16225.jpg
image16224.jpg
image16225.jpg
image16224.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Chedz hows it going mate nice work with your first attempt with bulk.can u let me know if ur still on this thred as needing some advice thanks in advance bro

Hiya mate, yeah still get alerts on this thread. I'm currently on my 3rd krippling grow now, 1 week away from harvest, I topped heavily this time and have a good 20-25 tops rather than 7-8!! Still had issues with my last two grows so am still learning myself!! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help ya out!

Chedz

Thanks for the info mate.what results did you get off your second harvest.and how many times did u top them.i am 2 weeks into veg now and have just toped them for the first time tonight.i am using canna a and b in 18 litre pots and under a 600w hps could u tell me how much i should be feedimg these at this stage and how many times to top them.and would you recomend using calmag with this strain thanks again mate much apprecited

Second grow yielded about the same as the first I think but I only topped once, this time I topped about four times, first time on the main top then second time on the two tops that had split out, third time on the four tops and then the forth time on the largest ones I could see, it's resulted in a nice even canopy of top colas and the overall plant height is about 7-8 inches shorter which is easier to manage, only trouble I've had is with weight and the tops falling over. In regards to feeding I usually use half the dose until about the fourth set of leaves and then go full dose, this strain seems to eat up the nutes and love them however I would recommend a good flush with plain water once every 3-4 feeds or about 2 weeks as I think I have a bit of nute burn this time. I had a read up about the calmag and it seems to be just needed if your plants are showing signs of deficiencies, so I'm not sure if it's needed along with your base nutes but you could always try it on one plant and see what happens?

Ok mate so would you recomend topping more than once and im gathering all the topping got done in veg.and how long did u veg them for and we'r u feeding them every day or second thanks again mate

I'll definitely be topping 3-4 times in all future grows now and yeah I did it all in veg stage and then waited about a week after last top before changing lights over to flower, I can't remember exactly how many weeks it was but the plants were about 20-22 inches high. I'm growing in soil so I was feeding once every 2-3 days as needed but I'm going to try sticking a flush watering in every 10-14 days as I was feeding nutes every water all the way through the flower stage.

Sound buddy i am also in soil and think im going to top mine 3/4 times aswell.if u dont mind me asking what light u using and what feed thanks again brother

I'm using same light as you 600w hps, and I use the advanced nutrients sensi grow/bloom, I also use a rooting stimulant through veg and then Buddhas tree flower burst for first 2 weeks of flower and then Buddhas tree pk 9-18 for the rest of the flower and flush with plain water one week before harvest.

Cool mate thanks for the info.mines are going on to 3 weeks of veg now but still qiute short but really bushy.could u let me know ur harvest restults for ur latest crop if u dont mind thanks again

I don't know for sure but to me it looks like your seedlings have really stretched for light. Maybe it is a trait with this strain.

Do you have an updated picture?

Thanks

This is my incredible bulk and super silver haze, 4 weeks into bud. I've fim'ed twice early on. This is my first grow, what's your opinions? I thought the bulk would have way more bud???

Hiya mate, yeah still get alerts on this thread. I'm currently on my 3rd krippling grow now, 1 week away from harvest, I topped heavily this time and have a good 20-25 tops rather than 7-8!! Still had issues with my last two grows so am still learning myself!! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help ya out!

Chedz

Hi mate, what did your 3rd crippling grow yield? and how many plants?

Also have you ever done this strain hydro? or know anyone that has?

Thinking bout doing DWC Hydro with this strain.

cheers

Hi mate, what did your 3rd crippling grow yield? and how many plants?

Also have you ever done this strain hydro? or know anyone that has?

Thinking bout doing DWC Hydro with this strain.

cheers
@thebaron I am actually in 6th week of flower now I have one plant rdwc scrog under 1k hps and its amazing I'm expecting at least 1 1/2 lbs maybe more.. No lie no exaggeration.... If you grow any hydro with this strain indoors without a scrog you better have 8 to 9 ft ceilings... Even after scrog the they stretch crazy

Back
Top Bottom