Dr Kripplings The Incredible Bulk Big Bud X Super Skunk

Hi guys, this was going to be a picture update but for some reason the pictures will only upload upside down, I've tried editing them and rotating in windows and also rotating on Iphone but to no avail. If you want I can post them on upside down and you could save and rotate yourself.

So today I've decided to start flushing, I was debating wether to give them one last week of food and then flush next week but after having a look through the microscope 90% of the trichs are now a milky white colour so I'm hoping that after 7-10 days of flush they will be perfect to harvest.

Tops are very heavy now and can no longer stand up on their own, I've tied them over to give light to the bottom buds as much as possible and even these are looking like nice fat nugs, I don't want to count my chickens just yet but I'm certain that I have more than last grow which was about 7oz in total on four plants.

I reordered the same seeds from Herbies which should be here in the next couple of days so I will get them germinated and in the propagator. I thought it would be best to stick with the same strain as I'll have half an idea of how to treat them next time round and I also know that they can handle some more food with the PK booster.

Looking forward to seeing how these girls finish up and excited that the end is near!!

wussup Chedz, yeah upload they pictures please i dont mind saving them too rotate them. My incredible bulks are going into flower on Monday. I got 18 ounce off my 4 pineapple express's & my 2 kripple shocks which is the best ive done so far. The pineapple express is by far the best strain ive grown, ive actually just popped another 3 of them plus 2 kripple roulette seeds

Hi guys, this was going to be a picture update but for some reason the pictures will only upload upside down, I've tried editing them and rotating in windows and also rotating on Iphone but to no avail. If you want I can post them on upside down and you could save and rotate yourself.

So today I've decided to start flushing, I was debating wether to give them one last week of food and then flush next week but after having a look through the microscope 90% of the trichs are now a milky white colour so I'm hoping that after 7-10 days of flush they will be perfect to harvest.

Tops are very heavy now and can no longer stand up on their own, I've tied them over to give light to the bottom buds as much as possible and even these are looking like nice fat nugs, I don't want to count my chickens just yet but I'm certain that I have more than last grow which was about 7oz in total on four plants.

I reordered the same seeds from Herbies which should be here in the next couple of days so I will get them germinated and in the propagator. I thought it would be best to stick with the same strain as I'll have half an idea of how to treat them next time round and I also know that they can handle some more food with the PK booster.

Looking forward to seeing how these girls finish up and excited that the end is near!!

To me it looks like you got all the same pheno. I have a few different. The one i do have thats similar to yours smells so sweet/skunky its unreal. Trichs EVERYWHERE on that lady. Dont get me wrong, all 3 phenos are packing on the resin, but that one a little more than the others. Heres a few pics, day 46. Almost down to flush.
20141005_113955.jpg
IMG_20140920_120448.jpg
20141004_103509.jpg
IMG_20141004_103138.jpg

Hey guys, so here's the upside down pics from about 10 days ago as requested
IMG_0571_1_1.JPG
IMG_0570_1_2.JPG
IMG_0569_1_1.JPG
IMG_0568_1_1.JPG

I've now been flushing for about 8 days and will be harvesting this weekend, leaves have started to yellow and droop which I'm guessing is the last of the food being sucked out.
I've taken some more pictures but it was lights off and some were a bit blurry. Here they are
DSC047825.JPG
DSC047814.JPG
DSC047802.JPG
DSC047783.JPG
DSC047764.JPG
DSC047754.JPG

Trichs are all cloudy under 60x microscope, plants are real sticky and smell really sweet.
Looking forward to sampling some of these beauties!! I shall let you all know my final numbers and weight after they've dried out for a few days and they lose some of the water weight.
Peace :Namaste:

Chedz. Looks like you had a battle on your hands there with a few issues that popped up.

Yeah man, its been a rollercoaster of heat issues, nutrient deficiencies and light too close and singeing my buds but its also been a massive lesson in growing and I think I've taken a lot from this grow. I bought the same seeds to go again and have germinated and transferred from jiffy pellets to starter pots and have 4 little 3 inch babies ready to replace the big ones :thumb:

Well you made it to the end that's great. So how does it taste?...What's the stone like? Does it seem like the 20%-24% THC that they claim? Thanks Bro. Seems like a wicked strain. :)

Hey guys, all cut down. I'll get some final pics uploaded tomorrow, currently all on the racks drying and will weigh it all once it's lost the water weight and I'll let you know how much I've got!!

Hey guys!! So I know this is the one you've all been waiting for and apologies it's been so long coming but I have my final numbers!!
So here's a pic of one of my tops as it was cut down
IMG_057225.JPG

I had about 7 of these in total and then a lot of smaller (but not much smaller!!) buds underneath. Sorry I didn't get many pictures of the cropping but I just wanted to get it done (It's my least favourite part)
Here's a couple of the drying racks filled up
IMG_057320.JPG
IMG_057830.JPG

and one of the tops after drying out
IMG_057630.JPG

I never weighed the buds as soon as i cut them down (maybe i should've??) but have weighed a week after drying out and I have a grand total of just over 15 ounces which I'm really happy with as I've more than doubled my last grow and beat my first grow.
IMG_057425.JPG
There's still one rack full which I need to jar up yet as well so will probably have about 9-10 jars curing for the next couple of months.
Now the smoke, I have sampled some but it was only after about 5 days of drying and the bud wasn't completely dry so did clump together a little bit in my grinder, however i managed to make a spliff out of it and don't mind saying that it gave me quite a kick in the head. I'm not sure wether it was because the bud was a little bit wet or because the bud hasn't had the time to cure into a real couchlock stone but once I'd smoked the spliff I got a bit jittery, couldn't sit down or stay still, felt a bit itchy and went a bit white in the face!! I was pretty cool after I ate some chips though lol. I'm pretty sure it'll calm down into a really nice stone after its had time to cure properly and I'll be sure to let you know as I smoke some more of it. Thanks to everyone who's followed the journal and given me advice along the way, I've learnt more in these past 4 months than I have in the last year of growing alone so for that I am extremely grateful. I really hope this journal has helped some others out too, not sure how many other journals are out there that have covered this strain so hopefully this can carry on helping people too. I think I'm going to carry on growing this strain for a while until I get really good at it because I know I can do better if I keep upgrading my gear and keep learning about the strain, but as soon as I get bored of growing it then I'll experiment with something else and then I may just start another journal!!
I think its time to roll up some more of that bud!! :tokin:
Keep tokin guys
Peace

Back
Top Bottom