Dr Kripplings The Incredible Bulk Big Bud X Super Skunk

They look frickin awesome bro for 3 weeks into flower. Mine are starting to grow again woooohoooo lol I hope mine turn out like they big bad bitches

20140807_175832.jpg
20140807_175723.jpg

Thats 1 of my kripple shocks from dr krippling 35 days into flower. I'll upload a picture of my bulks tomorrow

That's nice and juicy for 5 weeks, how longs the wait for flowering on the kripple shock? I was looking at doing the blue kripple but they were sold out at the time, buzz light gear was also on the list to try (have just germinated it ready for next run) do any of u guys use honey in your flower mix? I heard it would do good things for yield and taste?
Anyone done autos outside before? Just done a krippleberry this summer and all I can say is wow!! That picture can be uploaded if u wanna see?

20140810_075558.jpg

The kripple shock is 8 week flower. Ive got 2 kripples, the 1 in the pic smells a sweet lemony smell and my other kripple has a really candy sweet smell. The 1 in the middle in the pic is royal queen critical & the other 5 are incredible bulk. Yeah would love to see a picture or 2 of your bulks

I think we ordered from the same seed guys unfortunately many of mine didn't sprout but enough popped of each strain that I will be able to clone in the masses. Hopefully the ones that popped were the best of the bunch. So here's some picks of the nursery, the girls in the big pots are atomic nl (I just took 30 clones from the two, they were so beautiful and bushy) 2 white widow shark, and a Luke sky walker. There r labels on the ones on the table but the taller ones I got from trading clones with a buddy. Mother of berry, lemon skunk, strawberry cough, strawberry kush. And I tried to do a close up of the incredible, not to big yet but here's hoping
image12785.jpg
the
image12783.jpg
image12787.jpg
image12788.jpg
image12420.jpg
the last pic is 2 weeks ago before clones were taken

Hey guys, wow I haven't checked the thread for a couple of days so was a nice surprise to see all your incredible bulk pics!! All looking really good!

I've decided to change my light cycle today as the girls are now 22" high and they can apparently triple in size, I'm guessing that they'd be limited by pot size and root room though so maybe they wont go too crazy. I'm going to carry on feeding grow food for a week (something my grow shop man recommended) and then change to the bloom food. Lights are now on overnight 6pm to 6am to help keep temps down during the day.

I've noticed quite a bit of yellowing on the tops and bottoms of the girls but I'm not sure if the light has got too close (didn't feel too hot when I held my hand under) or if I've got a bit of nute burn. I'm guessing its the latter so I've flushed through with mineral water and will see how they go.

IMG_0513_1_2.JPG
IMG_0514_1_2.JPG
IMG_0515_1_2.JPG

Subscribed to this one. Very interested. I've only got a couple of autoflower DWC grows under my belt so far and am considering trying to do a perpetual grow with 4 plants in veg 4 plants in flower, 8 weeks veg/flower. Be very interested to see what these plants look like after their 8 weeks of flower.

The ladybugs? Well they are predators to mites, they don't eat your plant, and pretty much just patrol my garden, I had a problem with fungus gnats and mites. I used the sns and I used neem oil and after paying 20$ a wack only to keep having them come back I used lady bugs. I still find eggs on the leaves of the bigger plants but the seedlings and clones are all picked clean. No webs though. So for 5$ I got
1500 and they just continually march around every part. I think
The only
Down side is when they fly into the bulbs. It smells
For a minute lol.

"95 degrees"
That's getting high buddy. I do remember a thread about plants in tho
Temperatures can reduce yield, but then again it's a tropical
Plant that grows near the equator reaching over 120 at times with 100 humidity in jungles. Do u run lights durring day or night? I had a similar issue and had to switch my lights to on at 5 pm and off at 9 am to reduce heat. U won't run into this issue with a tent but light seepage can give ya hell. Changing light schedule now probably isn't really an option for ur flowers but whatcha gonna do? Well bub best of luck

That's nice and juicy for 5 weeks, how longs the wait for flowering on the kripple shock? I was looking at doing the blue kripple but they were sold out at the time, buzz light gear was also on the list to try (have just germinated it ready for next run) do any of u guys use honey in your flower mix? I heard it would do good things for yield and taste?
Anyone done autos outside before? Just done a krippleberry this summer and all I can say is wow!! That picture can be uploaded if u wanna see?

Hi Flash.
I use molassas for taste and feed for the Micro's.
Used to use AN Budcandy, molassas is just as good.
1 tea spoon/gal. week 4 of veg through week 6 of bloom..
Good luck

They smell for a minutewhen they hit the light LOL. Thats nice using ladybugs ive never heard of that. Thats me topped my incredible bulks twice so they all have 4 main cola's. Theve hopefully got 18 days left in veg before going into flower, just depends on when my pineapple express's and kripple shocks are ready but should be ready for harvest in 18 days

Not managed to get hold of any ladybugs, I went down the route of geraniums and garlic plants around the stem and cinnamon power also, I've heard that these plants keep bugglys away, it worked in a way for veg I was mainly getting moth eggs everyday on the big fan leaves (the eggs looked beautiful almost a shame to destroy them!) as soon as flower hit nothing was interested in it! Bonus!
Looking forward to seeing your plants at harvest time :) 18 days left!

Yeah 18 days to go 4 more days of feed with bloombastic then am going to give 1 plant bloombastic for the 7th week, ive fed 3 plants bloombastic during weeks 5-6 and the other 3 overdrive weeks 5-6 then a 2 week flush apart from the 1 pineapple thats getting a extra week of bloombastic to see what results it has. All 6 of my plants wer fed big bud week 2-4 as well so it should be a gd harvest. I'm hoping to hit 15oz

Hey Gloom, good to have you onboard mate.

Well the temps have finally dropped outside and its reflected on my tent temps, now at about 70 degrees with lights off and highest I've had with lights on was 89. Lights are on at 6pm and go off at 6am, I stood inside my tent at about 4pm for 10 minutes and it was PITCH black so definitely not any light seepage.

Still watering every 2-3 days and going to start the bloom food at the weekend.

Ladybirds are awesome, my last couple of grows I had a lot of greenflies in my shed and a couple of ladybirds just naturally turned up and munched through about 20 greenflies in a couple of days then casually went on their way lol. Legends.

Hi,

Thinking about growing this strain. You seem to have very nice growth there. I would definitely bring your temps down if possible. The yellowing looks like heat stress. I am in the middle of my first grow and learned so much. I will be watching. Good luck buddy

Back
Top Bottom