Dr Kripplings The Incredible Bulk Big Bud X Super Skunk

ok so...im on my second run of incredible bulks. i grow in coco and will never use anything else again for various reasons. i cant figure out how the hell to upload on here but i have some pretty good pics. im in week 5 of veg right now and will be flipping to 12/12 next week. currently im at around 16-18" in height. everyone has been topped once or twice. several mutations...when topped instead of shooting out 2 new shoots, some have shot out 3 or 4. i have top shoots going everywhere. if someone can tell me how to post pics i will gladly upload! :volcano-smiley:

20140810_075558.jpg

The kripple shock is 8 week flower. Ive got 2 kripples, the 1 in the pic smells a sweet lemony smell and my other kripple has a really candy sweet smell. The 1 in the middle in the pic is royal queen critical & the other 5 are incredible bulk. Yeah would love to see a picture or 2 of your bulks

you're letting your coco get way too dry. im too stoned to read through everything again but can you tell me what you're feeding them? how old are they? what kind of light?

ok so...im on my second run of incredible bulks. i grow in coco and will never use anything else again for various reasons. i cant figure out how the hell to upload on here but i have some pretty good pics. im in week 5 of veg right now and will be flipping to 12/12 next week. currently im at around 16-18" in height. everyone has been topped once or twice. several mutations...when topped instead of shooting out 2 new shoots, some have shot out 3 or 4. i have top shoots going everywhere. if someone can tell me how to post pics i will gladly upload! :volcano-smiley:
Top left of ur screen is a button that says "gallery"
Click it
Now click upload photos
Half way down click add photos then do so
At bottom of page hit submit
Then when u go to post hit the my photo tab
A new page will open click each pic once that u want
A html link will appear in the reply box when u hit post the picture will show

I'm guessing u got these from herbies, I got the same freebies too. The one in the smaller pot is that a skunk haze? I got a couple free in my order that look really close to that. My critical has big fat leaves that resemble the incredible and a lot like nl x big bid. I suspect a crossover somewhere in there family tree. I could have easily mixed up my tags cause I do remember drinking durring germination time lol.
Unfortunately my skunk haze was the only non feminized so a cutting will have to be taken to figure out sex soon.

you're letting your coco get way too dry. im too stoned to read through everything again but can you tell me what you're feeding them? how old are they? what kind of light?
Thanks for the feedback. I was feeding them water but now some root it fitst feed. I also topped them znd 3 heads grew back on 1 bulk. Ad say they wer about 5-6 weeks old and got them under a 240cfl and was letting them dry out because the coco was taking ages to dry and they weren't growing. Its only my 2nd grow am still learning. Ive got them under my cfl while my other 6 plants flower and then I'll move the bulks and critical up under my 400 & 600 watt hps lights

Hey Joe, good to have you on board mate.
Apologies for not posting for a while, I've been rather preoccupied with final fantasy online, don't worry though I haven't been neglecting the girls!! It's been 10 days since I changed the lights to 12/12 and they've shot up from 22" to 28".
image13269.jpg
image13265.jpg
image13267.jpg
I fed grow food for 2 feeds last week and did my first bloom feed last night, I have also started to use Buddhas tree flower burst for the first 3 weeks alongside the bloom food and then will use some Buddhas tree pk 9-18 for the remaining time a week or two until before harvest. I'll be halving the amount of bloom food I use whilst using these extra nutes, my grow man recommended an ec meter to make sure I wasn't over or under feeding but at 40 quid I thought I'd see if I could get one a bit more reasonably priced. The Buddhas tree nutes claim to increase yield by 40% but as I haven't grown this strain before I will not have anything to compare with so I'm just hoping for a big harvest!!

Hey blue. Yeah got them from herbies and its the critical in the small pot, its been topped also

Oh you too them from that small huh? It's something I've always been too scared to try and never knew the right time to do it, it's definitely something I'm going to try on my next grow.

these are on day 33 of veg and getting flipped tomorrow...the 3 that are alone are: on left, strawberry blue...middle and right are cotton candy. these 3 are only about 24 days old. the kripplings love high feeds!

With coco its best to use smaller pots and more feedings. You wanna keep the coco moist (not wet) i have pulled 8oz from 2 gal pots. its amazing how roots grow in coco. unlike anything ive ever seen before...even bigger than bubble buckets. keep your coco moist, ph at 5.8 - 6.0, 1.0-1.2 ec in veg, maybe up to 1.6 at MOST MOST in flower though i rarely ever get there just on the needy bastards. but i cant stress enough to keep your coco moist. otherwise you get mad salt buildup, and you dont fuckin want that lol. you also dont need runoff if you use h&g drip clean. i dont ever water to runoff unless im feeding a heavy dose of nutes. peace!

Hey there, I've now done 3 full runs of IB . I've found it's been anything but a "bulk" at harvest. I've found it very difficult to keep sprouted cuttings alive, however they clone fast . My current pheno is very sweet and has become a personal stash strain for me. It's strong! And smooth and burns forever, however my nugs are not hard and dense. So far I've done all runs in coco, I just recently started replanting from coco/soilless mix to net pots and DIY dwc buckets. While everything thrived nearly instantly, the bulk seemed to stall, as I veg a week to make up for transplant shock and roots to regrow out and into the juice.

This time she did not like the bud blood and all major fans turned yellow/fell like the end of cycle.

I got two seeds originally from single seed centre, was up and out in 2 days.
I'm planting my other seed today to see if the quality wasnt so amazing I would have ditched the first one for space, I have lots of pics I'll post later this afternoon.

For lights Im running a 315w 3100* cmh Philips custom made light,
2 dirt genius 280w "flower red&blue" LEDs
2 dirt genius 280w "veg 6000k full spectrum white/red LEDs
1 3000k 300w induction flouro
A kessil h150 red boost led

Everything is open glass where applicable for absolute max uv the dirt genius all sport 2 410 and 2 850 uv LEDs.
Just recently added the 2 "veg" led fixtures, trying to slow down growth in veg tent and also I'm hanging them vertical to help combat penetration into lower canopy.

Using black gold coco enhanced with guano castings dolomite perlite etc.
House and garden nutes, and I also add b1 , gravity (old bottle, not g10 grav)
Crystal burst ,both from humbolt. Also making my own teas and use fish water throughout for mixing tea to just plain watering.
Good luck with your grow, I definitely love hate the incredible bulk

Oh and I use co2. My temps have been in the mid 80s during mid day, I feel like I under fed the bulk and burned it same time first couple runs.
Edit : She grows crazy fast when in veg, but I haven't gotten much stretch, especially with how they say it can triple, and flower under 24" or your screwed. so far all plants I've ran have been at least 24-30" tall and finish not too much larger. I think I'll be relegating mine to SoG duty with a blue velvet.

One last thing, so far I've pulled them at end of week 6 and end of 7...42&49 days. Went longer just to see last time And nothing really changed.

I registered just for this grow journal and this be my first post. got this strain yesterday and prolly start them next week.
I also have high heat problems so this really interests me
grow on

Oh and I use co2. My temps have been in the mid 80s during mid day, I feel like I under fed the bulk and burned it same time first couple runs.
Edit : She grows crazy fast when in veg, but I haven't gotten much stretch, especially with how they say it can triple, and flower under 24" or your screwed. so far all plants I've ran have been at least 24-30" tall and finish not too much larger. I think I'll be relegating mine to SoG duty with a blue velvet.

One last thing, so far I've pulled them at end of week 6 and end of 7...42&49 days. Went longer just to see last time And nothing really changed.

Im going in to day 4 of flower and already have about 5-6 inches of stretch. To me it sounds like youre using too much shit. Coco likes it simple. I use a revised version of the Lucas method at 1.0-1.2ec til end of veg then add some bloom boosters til end of stretch on top of my base...usually around 1.4-1.6 max. I do use co2 as well. Its not necessary as ive pulled close to 6oz from 2 gal pots without it but I get close to 8 with it. I have bumped to a slightly bigger pot this time around (3gal) because I only want to feed once a day in bloom and this seems to be about perfect size for that. Coco is a touchy slut but if you caress it like its your 40 yr old smokin hot cougar, shell pay off just the same!
-GanjaJoe-

Hey all, really sorry I haven't posted in forever but I've just got back off holiday in Egypt. Have had a friend looking after things whilst I've been away but he doesn't grow himself so he just popped in every 3 days to water and keep them alive (I explained about the food and extra nutes so he knew what he was doing there).

So before I went away I had started the pk 9-18 which I used beside the bloom food, the first week of using the pk 9-18 they recommend half dose of 0.25ml per litre of water. Here's what the girls looked like then.
IMG_0525_1_.JPG
IMG_0524_1_2.JPG

Fast forward 3 weeks and the buds are quite a lot bigger,
IMG_056223.JPG
unfortunately the light had been getting a bit close to the top of the plants so they suffered a little bit of burning which turned the tops of the buds yellow and crispy
IMG_056316.JPG

The light is now up as far as it can go and I hope the plants will not grow much more now. Also a lot of the lower leaves had curled up yellow and withered away
IMG_056524.JPG

I had a good read online and believe it is a nitrogen deficiency so I've increased the bloom foods when I feed them.
There seems to be one plant which is doing a lot better than the others with no signs of burning or stress and buds looking really fat and covered in trich's
IMG_056425.JPG

The other 3 all seem to have a little bit of stress here and there but overall they are looking ok
IMG_056725.JPG
IMG_056627.JPG

I now have one more week of feeding the pk/bloom combination and then its a 1-2 week flush and get ready for harvest!

Back
Top Bottom