Dr Kripplings The Incredible Bulk Big Bud X Super Skunk

hey chedz. My incredible bulks leaves are going yellow crispy burnt way & have no idea why. What did you do to deal with it?

Hey mate, sorry its taken a while to reply I didn't get a post e-mail.

When I had crispy yellow leaves it was because my light got a little too close to the tops and possibly because my tent was too hot. I'd say check your tent temps and do the basic heat test on your plant (hold your hand above the tops of your plants and if too hot for your hand after 10 seconds then too hot for your plants)

also do you have any pics mate? some of the pro's on here may be able to advise you a bit better.

good luck mate

Will you recap for us?

Veg time?
Bloom time?
Final yield?

Great grow btw. Other peeps from other forums are talking about this grow of yours. Up and coming strain.

Lol oh wow I feel a little bit famous!

Here's the recap

Veg time - 6 weeks, I vegged until 22" high however I think that I could have changed the lights over a week earlier easily.

Bloom time - 9 weeks, This I feel is about right as in the last 2 weeks the buds really fattened up nicely.

Final yield - Weight immediately after harvest was 15.6 ounces however after drying out the weight dropped by 4.5 ounces so final smokeable yield was 11.1 ounces. Bear in mind that these plants were allowed to grow without hardly any training, topping or screens etc. I literally tied the 4 top colas over to stop them from burning so I imagine with a bit of training or topping etc these would yield higher than what I have harvested.

Great job man.

What's next? :):popcorn:

Thanks mate :)

As I'm pretty sure this strain has a lot more potential than what my last endeavour produced, I've decided to go with another 4 of the same however this time I'm going to top (which I've done tonight). However as I've never topped before this will again be another lesson for me so any advice would be welcomed! Will there be a delay in veg time? And do I only top once or can they be done multiple times? It felt very foreign to me as I took my clippers to the poor little things and I'm so worried about cutting them wrong and doing more damage than good!!

yo chedz or anyone else that has grown dr krippling incredible, i have one under 24 hours a light, its 47 days from popping above soil and is showing sex.. pistols are coming out of most of the nodes. any idea wtf is going on? i have never had a plant show sex on me before 12/12... especially not 47 days from popping above soil..
any advise?

Thanks!!

yo chedz or anyone else that has grown dr krippling incredible, i have one under 24 hours a light, its 47 days from popping above soil and is showing sex.. pistols are coming out of most of the nodes. any idea wtf is going on? i have never had a plant show sex on me before 12/12... especially not 47 days from popping above soil..
any advise?

Thanks!!

Hey westsider,

Unfortunately I cannot advise mate sorry, I've not long been growing myself so this is a little bit out of my league. Maybe one of the veterans can be of more help?

Thanks for the response chedz. Based off of my initial research I'm finding that the early pistols don't mean anything bad just that the plant has reached sexual maturity.. I'm sure this is true I just feel that there might be another factor that has effected this. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon with some advise. Thanks again bro.
Bye the way man did you start round 2 with the dr krippling yet?

Thanks for the response chedz. Based off of my initial research I'm finding that the early pistols don't mean anything bad just that the plant has reached sexual maturity.. I'm sure this is true I just feel that there might be another factor that has effected this. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon with some advise. Thanks again bro.
Bye the way man did you start round 2 with the dr krippling yet?

Yeah man, just about to re-pot into their final homes and they've been topped twice, first time topping so this is a new experiment for me. Hopefully it'll keep them nice and tidy and I'll try not to let them grow too mad lol.

Haha I hear you man I have one in veg right now that's been topped twice as well solar it's looking good.. What size pot do you have this one in? Are you doing a journal on it?

When it comes to topping seedlings you can do it anytime you want. I normally wait until there are 10-16 and sometimes 20 branches before topping. The more branches, the more tops grow once topped :)

Hope that helps :)

Thanks mate :)

As I'm pretty sure this strain has a lot more potential than what my last endeavour produced, I've decided to go with another 4 of the same however this time I'm going to top (which I've done tonight). However as I've never topped before this will again be another lesson for me so any advice would be welcomed! Will there be a delay in veg time? And do I only top once or can they be done multiple times? It felt very foreign to me as I took my clippers to the poor little things and I'm so worried about cutting them wrong and doing more damage than good!!

Did you use just one plant and got 11 ounce or was it more?

any advise?

Thanks!!

Most of my strains do that. 47 days is pretty old.

Hello Chedz. I am in week 2 of flower with Incredible Bulk, Id like to ask what was the final height of your plants and how many did you have?

Hello Chedz. I am in week 2 of flower with Incredible Bulk, Id like to ask what was the final height of your plants and how many did you have?

I have 4 at the moment mid flower ,height wise from the top of soil I'd say no more than 1.5 feet,I'm in a 1mx1m under 1x600w hps,in soil hand watering , they are looking like 25oz ish if things keep up,what I have found is they will take huge levels of feed as the sales pitch says, from flip I've fed 70ml canna terra Flores and pk 13/14 starting at 15ml than easing it as high as 40ml per every 10ltr mix,I'm now on next to waterings pure water only then back in with big feed,I'm not scrog and only pinched them once but do heavily tie down branches to the rim of buckets to really open up the plant

Back
Top Bottom