I am blown away by your Gorilla Glue Dutch!! Amazing how frosty they are. I may have to re-evaluate my seed schedule to include some. Amazing job you are doing. I don't know how you work and find the time!!
Thanks Homer and I’m loving my GG as well! Definitely worth grabbing a pack and hunting for a winner for sure!

Looking tight for head room on this run in the 4x4 if they stretch anymore Dutch!
Indeed! I was beginning to worry but they have almost finished stretch I think! I’ll supercrop if I have to!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got a good one here for you all today so let’s spark up the torch’s, heat then bangers and dab away!

To start off let’s look at the 2x2! All 4 plants are doing great and ready for the flip. I’ll be changing the light schedule to 12/12 this weekend to get them flipped and flowering!

Then the GrowBox beauties! All 30:1 dr.seedsman are doing great and looking perky. Training continues and the quadline structure is keeping them looking clean!
Glookies and Pink Kush monster crop mothers in the back beginning to grow quickly.

Then moving over to the 4x4 Flower tent! These InHouseGenetics ladies are blowing me away. Super strong structures with incredible growth so far and A couple stand out Phenos already! Love the early flower stage when budlets begin to form and blow up all over the tent. They took to the heavy defoliation really well and have not stopped growing!

Here’s a little video to show the setup and how the garden is doing!!

I hope your all having a fantastic week so far and wish you all the best!
Stay Medicated!

We always love hanging out here for a bit looking at healthy plants and learning to grow!!!

I am growing vicariously through Dutch.

I agree! I enjoy stopping by every day! Great journal, great budtender, and great photographer!! What's not to like. Cheers

I'm having a great time following along as well. Haven't had much interaction time lately (anywhere) but I do try to keep up on the reading! Looking good as always Dutch, and those Budget LED's are killing it!

Going back a page, those floraflex trays are the real deal. I'll be using them on my upcoming dutch bucket grows, and using one on my one-off grow right now, too. They're great for soil, soilless, coco, perlite, or whatever needs watered from the top. Great spread of the water to cover the pot. Definitely a nice and even distribution for sure.

Auto watering is the best! Gotta remind myself to check on the ladies but definitely gives you consistent results. Cleaning the rez and top ups will keep you busy enough. one of our sponsors sells drip system equipment and are supposed to offer great advice when it comes to a diy setup. Cannabis Irrigation Supply | Marijuana Drip Systems and Custom Kits

I personally love what floraflex is offering and have been slowly switching to their system

I'm having a great time following along as well. Haven't had much interaction time lately (anywhere) but I do try to keep up on the reading! Looking good as always Dutch, and those Budget LED's are killing it!
Going back a page, those floraflex trays are the real deal. I'll be using them on my upcoming dutch bucket grows, and using one on my one-off grow right now, too. They're great for soil, soilless, coco, perlite, or whatever needs watered from the top. Great spread of the water to cover the pot. Definitely a nice and even distribution for sure.
Thanks Multi! I agree the matrix caps are fantastic and work great for an even spread of water/nutes!

I'm with you. One day I'll have to go auto and they look like the ones.
Should do it sooner than later! It’s such a great addition to the garden and is so helpful and easy to use.

Auto watering systems are so easy to make.
I agree and are worth the efforts and minimal costs to setup! Saves the back to!

I've been torn whether to get one going or not. Watering is movement for me for the time being and I want to keep moving. I might get one going so I can get away for a while maybe.
I love it for when I’m away but also when I’m home. I can walk in and check to see the system is pumping and we are good to go! Fill the reservoir and let it do the work for me!

Auto watering is the best! Gotta remind myself to check on the ladies but definitely gives you consistent results. Cleaning the rez and top ups will keep you busy enough. one of our sponsors sells drip system equipment and are supposed to offer great advice when it comes to a diy setup. Cannabis Irrigation Supply | Marijuana Drip Systems and Custom Kits

I personally love what floraflex is offering and have been slowly switching to their system
Thanks Rich and the folks over at CIS are great and super helpful. I asked them a few questions when I setup my first system!

I need a couple of manifolds from irrigation supply
I like their manifolds because they have the option of 12x outlets which is great to expand the garden

Update

Hey gang! Got a quick one for you all today so here we go.

The 2x2 got flipped yesterday! I installed a small trellis net to try and keep them all level and to help open the canopy up once they begin the stretch.

Then over to the 4x4 these girls are exploding with health and buds everywhere! I’ve got my eye on Twisted Helix No°1 already because she’s starting off strong with the Trichome production and has a sweet smell to her already so I’ve got my fingers crossed she continues this path!

Slurricane No°3 is definitely the dark Pheno of the slurricanes! She’s got some deep purple almost black stalks showing and purple tints in her buds as well. Should be another round with some great late stage flower fades again!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and hope you have a great week ahead!
Stay Medicated

Back
Top Bottom