Erk202 - 1st Indoor Grow - Eartha

Re: Erk202 - 1st Indoor Grow (Eartha pt.2)

ok great so i guess my best bet is to start boiling my water then...shit thats even better then buying water if u ask me. If im not mistaken, the boiling water should remove everything, cuz hot heat, always kills 99.5% of germs and any bad bacteria Etc..

Brb time to water my baby, and take pics....

I swear I have your computer to. Compaq V6000? Yeah anyway, that is crazy, I wonder who will harvest first?

Actually a HP pavilion 9830us...and yes this is crazy, 2 growths at the same time...:grinjoint:

UPDATE:

Just watered..:popcorn:
DIGI00029.JPG

DIGI00017.JPG

Soon you will be happy. The first time I saw hair's. I was like a kid in the candy store. btw nice setup. I have the same temp gauge it works great temp and hum.

:thanks:

Yea i got it at my local pet store..:grinjoint:

Im getting some soil, in the morning.. i got new pot a buddy let me have, and i just hooked up a computer fan, so new setup update with pics tomorrow...intel then:peace:

NEW UPDATE:
:idea:

Whats NEW?
-9"inch Pot (10"inch 1/2 WIDE) - IDK What gallon it is but those are its Specs. Took up all my 8qt Soil.
-MG Soil Sphagnum Peat Moss - This stuff is way better then what i had before its so soft like cotton and kind of moist.
8mm reg PC Fan - Im thinking of adding another one, I don't know yet.

She's been under 24/0 from the time I planted her in tell now(5-6 days), and as soon as I get my other CFL and the 2 socket plug, I'll be going into flowering 12/12. Most likely next week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICS (Self Explanatory):

DIGI00018.JPG

Just watered and added some perlite i had in my old soil.

mttvea.jpg

Up close of Eartha
---
2qnv4ll.jpg

Just givin her some real sun light, while I change her setup.
---
24x1l5i.jpg

The Whole Setup
---
vau5u.jpg

Feel the cool breeze baby..lol
---
8vp7yv.jpg

Soil Temps

I may be mistaken so please take this with a grain of salt, but I was reading your posts and found that you are going to reflect light up underneath the leaves? I've read that this is a bad idea as plants in general do not like light underneath. Can't remember where I read that but I had the same idea and researched it. I'll try to find a link if no one else can validate this, any of you know if this is a good idea?

I may be mistaken so please take this with a grain of salt, but I was reading your posts and found that you are going to reflect light up underneath the leaves? I've read that this is a bad idea as plants in general do not like light underneath. Can't remember where I read that but I had the same idea and researched it. I'll try to find a link if no one else can validate this, any of you know if this is a good idea?

Yes you are mistaken, the guy was confused of what i was talking about, and no im not trying to reflect light underneath. The bottom leaves yes.

Ok, just trying to help out as much as I can :D. May I ask where you got your CFL's? I've found some similar but only online so far.
:thanks:

Oh no problem dude, it happens all the time, some people scam through the posts and dont read mostly everything in it, i know cuz i do it sometimes..lol

And I got my 1 CFL at Lowes (getting my 6500k color one maybe this weekend), but the Floro tube im using it has UVB/UVA in it with Vitamins, and i been had it when i had my iguana cuz its highly recommend for reptiles, if they dont get their UVB/UVA light they can die and create a skin disease.

I decided to use it cuz plants need UVB/UVA too so i said what the heck why not.

Did you get that UVB/UVA at a pet store? I thought I read someone on this journal that you have a 5000k CFL. I'm having a hard time finding that temperature. I've found 4100k and 2700k so I guess that'll have to do.

NO, i dont have a 5000k, i got a 2700k color with 2600 Lumens thats 40w(150w).

And yes i did get that Floro Tube at a pet store.:grinjoint:

What do you think the yeild will be if you do flower it next week?

my yield would be just enough for me to learn and smoke at least a nice blunt for my 1st grow.

Depending on what strain this is, idk it coud some out to be some good shit even if i start out early.

But this 1st grow is not going to be a big project like the others....something small,simple just for me to learn from. Not to mention the biggest reason im going into 12/12 early is due to space limitation.

And if you're wondering, is it ok to go into flowering(12/12) straight from seedling, the answer is yes.

I see that you are growing under a cabinet, are you havin space limitation as well? cuz u also can do what im doing...since we are both neck and neck with our grows. It would be fun to see what we come out with.

Back
Top Bottom