Erk202 - 1st Indoor Grow - Eartha

with perfect temps like you have, can your turn that computer fan so it gets some airflow past the fan leaves?

yea but i wont be turning that fan on just yet....the closet gets enough air flow during the day when i have the doors open.

Once i add more lights to the setup thats when ill be turning the fan on, cuz as of now if i leave the fan on, the temps will drop too low and the plant starts to droop.

NEW UPDATE
:idea:

Whats NEW ?
my 2 CFL's came in the mail today:
-1 / 2700k color 42w(150w) 2600 Lumens (n:vision)
-1 / 6500k color 27w(100w) 1300 Lumens (n:vision)

Total Watts & Lumens in setup?

Watts = 135w (Shooting:500w)
Lumens = 8,100
Spectrum's = (2x 2700k) & (2x 6500k) "2 Blues & 2 Reds"
DSC003772.JPG

Day 19 (Day 6 -Flowering)
DSC003816.JPG

DSC003783.JPG

Water day is tomorrow as you can see my watering schedule i made is on TIME ! :grinjoint: (Soil is complete dry even 2-3"inches down)

DSC003834.JPG

LOL, i was actually smelling it when i took this shot (Didnt even mean to take it)

DSC003843.JPG

---
DSC003853.JPG

HMMM....What does those little 2 things look like ???? if u see what i see....

1.Pre-Flowers of a Female ? ?
2.Pre-Flowers of a Male ??

Debate plz.......:thanks:

DSC003793.JPG

Closing closet door for the day...
Right only the new 2700k Red CFL is installed ATM as you can see...Cuz i need to find another cord to plug in for my other new bulb (6500k Blue CFL) but I havent found one yet but i will soon...

ps-Temps got a little hotter but, I lifted up the top lights a little more to get the temps stable...Intell then Comments and TIPS are :welcome:

:thanks: & :peace:

Looking good! From what I see... it's new branches forming, but I am not experienced in pre-flowers. I think it takes 2 to 3 weeks after going 12/12 to tell. Are you there yet?

:thanks: ! ! ! ! !

Actually im at 6 days of 12/12. So Friday would be a FULL WEEK(7 days).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIGI000214.JPG

Just took off the reflector......Temps are perfect now....
Soil=72.4
Closet=87.8

I gave it 1 spray/squeeze of water to sip with the new lights...

Hey Erk,

looking good so far....im just about to start my own grow. Ill probably have 4 or 5 ladies myself.....im going to start a journal as soon as I have something to take a pic. of lol. as exciting as an empty closet is....doesn't make for a good journal.

I hope you get a lady and ill be following your journal till it's done.

:smokin:

I know this is Erk's journal....but i figure id ask incase anyone else wanted to know....I just wanted to know where you can get a decent hydro thermometer (so I can find the relative humidity of my closet) or can i get by with just a digital thermometer and keep the temp between 75-80 degrees?

cool thanks guys....was just pissing me off i went to 2 hydro garden centers and they didn't have any......went to Canadian Tire (seeing as I live in Canada lol) and they didn't have them either....So i guess ill check the pet stores and Home Depot

:thanks:

i got one at wal-mart for like $13, digital w/ the temp. and the RH. i can't believe 2 different hydro shops wouldn't have had that. maybe you weren't looking in the right place. its all good though, you'll find one.

yea... Wal-mart here is about as common as they are in the U.S. we have 2 in my city alone that put the size (physical building size) of Home Depot and the like to shame....it's nuts

BAD NEWS !!!!!!!!

Im am so devastated right now guys.... :(

I got a call this morning, and I need to leave town for a couple of weeks....(a Family situation)

But the bad news is that, i have nobody to watch out for my plant. All my family that lives in my area are going with me as well. I have friends, but im not giving them no key to my house.

Im so pissed right now, i was giving this plant my all, and i was heading on the right track with it...I have no idea how long or when exactly I'll be back.

Its funny cuz i was actually havin feelings for this plant..lol but you gotta do what u gotta do....I wish i knew if it was a female or not. To be on the safe side ill be leaving the UVB 15w bulb on the timer as usuall but not the cfl's.....(Cant trust that)
I dont know what that is gonna to help it or not but ill just have to see.

There will always be another time for me to grow another one...Atleast i know that i have the potentual to get this far, maybe even further.....

Next grow, ill have some flower nutes for it for sure, and mabye 1 more CFL. And ill be starting 12/12 straight from germ. like this guy did here:
12/12 method

But dont worry, im not leaving the site tho, ill still be sticking around enjoying the vibe here, intell i get ahold of some more seeds. Ill have my laptop with me so ill be on here while im out of town.

ADMIN/MOD: Can you stick this thread on hold for me, i dont want it deleted cuz ill be continuing this Journal when i get new seeds soon.

Also how do i store my soil, i still have the bag it came in with ????? Do i need to dry it or can i put it back while its wet...I doubt the plant will survive by the time i get back. So im goign to have to store the soil when i get back.

:thanks: you guys, for all the input and everything even tho this had to happen out of no where.

first of all, i hope everything works out with your family situation. secondly, the plant thing sucks dude. i've been rootin you on the whole time. at least this way you've gained a little experience and will know just how to start up the next time. keep readin up on the threads and if i can get some pictures up, maybe i can persuade you into trying LST w/ the CFLs on your next grow!! good luck man, hope to hear from you soon...

Sorry to hear that man. With a large heavily saturated pot, you might be able to get away with being gone for 10 days but two weeks is a little long. ;)

We will look for your return and new grow!!

:peace:

Harry

thanks guys i appreciate it, the LST thing sounds cool hazy....

and i think i will be gone for at least 2-3 weeks, the family situation is nothing bad, its just something i have to be apart of each year..and it happen to come early this year and i didnt even know..(family thing)

But ill try my best to rush back...lol i wish i had my own private jet.

Im looking on my next grow tho, by then ill have everything i need......even tho i was doing good for what i had.

Im actually leaving this morning, so ill be back on here whenever i get wireless somewhere ;].
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom