Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

Small update... Put the Green Crack seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours and got them in some soil... 1/3 coco/perlite/FFOF with water ph to 6.5... I added the seeds directly to the soil and lighly covered them and slapped a small dome on the and put them under 92 watts of cfl light...

20200929_165422.jpg
20200929_165446.jpg
20200929_165504.jpg
20200929_171552.jpg
20200929_171617.jpg

Also the Zkittlez and bag seed are on day 5 and look decent... Ill water tomorrow... Contacted Dank City and my GDP should ship tomorrow...

Tonight i removed my portable AC out my 4x8 tent. It cause some tremendous negative pressure inside. I placed it on the outside and am going to run some 6 inch flex duct from the the side of tent for passive intake... This also allows the 3x3 and 2x4 tents passive cooling...

20201004_220348.jpg
20201004_220317.jpg

Here is my day 4 or wait... Uh yea day 4 of the Green Crack seedlings...

20201004_220426.jpg

I would like to get further into videos and educational content... And help fellow growers setup and run a decent grow space... I see many peoples spaces and they just look dirty and grimy... I think we should take better pride into our grows and be sanitary... After all cannabis is digested... Enjoy... Love yall!

Day 13 for the Zzzzkittlez....and I have topped the 5th Node on all four... I am going to try something different and hope it pans out... I am going to try some organic dry fertilizer... I ordered 3 bags of Dr Earths all purpose, veg & herb, and flower girl bloom... I will add in some WC and go coco when transplanting... I'll more than likely stick with my NFTG bone meal bottled nutrient for calcium and the Oly up for ph up which also is a lime based ingredient... I really want to get closer to Super Soil... But for now, hopefully Dr Earth will do me right... Goodnight and love yall...

20201008_215227.jpg

You know what... I'm going to mainline these babies... I've always had excellent results mainlining and I don't mind the added veg time... It's not too bad really, but again if you don't mind the added time in veg then perhaps lst or supercropping is your thing. And that's fine...

So I follow Nugbuckets and Nebulahazes mainlining techniques... Which to begin you wait till you got 5 or 6 nodes and you snip the top down to the third node and remove all growth under the third node... All that remains is... You guess it... The third node...

I got some really good yields on mainlined colas... Leaves no room for popcorn or larfy buds.... I was going to lst only these, but I get joy from uniformed plants... It's therapeutical for my perfectionist issues....

If your new to mainlining, I suggest you look it and try it out... Add it to your arsenal, you might like it... It's like bonsai to me

20201008_230058.jpg
20201008_230109.jpg

Just over 2 weeks for Zkittlez and just over a week for Green Crack... Because i am 2/3s Coco and perlite... They are requiring more feeding about every other day...

I am really considering popping 5 more beans... These will eventually go into the 4x8...but I thinking of upgrading my 3x3 into a 4x4 and adding five more into that... I got a Kong seed and I got some freebies from Growers Choice... Just not sure what strain I want.... I would like some heavy yielders... Just not to sure what they have that wield some weighty nuggets... Considered some autos but I think I want this room strictly photo period so I don't have to worry about light schedule... Have a great Sunday, love yall...

20201011_092651.jpg

You know what i took a small nap and upon waking i heard the CannaGod say "Pop the 4 Grand Daddy Purple", mind you i forgot i even had. They where the replacements for the Chemdog #4 that never germinated... And so here they go, getting the 24 hour bath before going into the medium... I have a Kong seed but imma hold off and run these 4 in the 3x3 for now... Im hoping to nab another LED light of i cam figure out how to purchase without the wife being nosey about it... Either way i got a 600 HID thatll do the trick... So yea saga continues in Farmer Bhangs Grow Room...

20201011_163927.jpg

The 4 GDP are in the soil with humidity domes covering them in the 2x4 tent.... I couldn't help myself, i also added the Kong seed for a total of five more babies... So currently i got 6 Green Crack, 3 Zkittlez, 1 unknown bag seed, 3 GDP and 1 Kong (if they hatch)... 15 total... 10 in the 4x8 and 5 in the 4x4 that I do not have yet and so I'm out on a limb with this... But imma getter done son... Enjoy your night... Love yall

Watered the babies today... Im thinking they drink more than im aware of... I may need to water daily due to the amount of perlite im using... Its 33%...Or maybe they are out growing my Solo cups... Either way im noticing the thirst...

Today i got dry ferts in directly from Dr Earth... Packing was nice, plus i got a catalog, some product literature and a couple stickers... Nice... So the plan is to use Fox Farm Ocean Forest exclusively with some added perlite... I would really like to go 50% perlite and amend with Earth Worm Casting... At transplant that may get me a couple weeks maybe 3 before i need to top dress with Dr Earth... I am trying to get away from bottle nutes and eventually get to super soil... Also let me mention i got some molasses for compost teas for later in flower... Its coming along nicely... Although i am wondering if i will get a calmag issue so i was going to mitigate that with Demeters Destiny from Nectar and the Oly Up for pH up... Ive used NFTG on every grow ive done... So excited to try something new... Just hope i can land this crop with no major issues... Love yall God Bless... BHANG BHANG

20201014_162652.jpg
20201014_164146.jpg

20201014_164801.jpg

Holy Moly... Looking at the roots and I must get these into some bigger pots tomorrow... Got side tracked tonight but I was able to get some pots... The local nursery donated about 20 used pots to me which I'm extremely thankful for... The plants look good never the less... But at this rate I'll be watering daily if I don't get them in something bigger...

20201015_080340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom