Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

HOOOLY SHIIIIIIT I'm tired... I spent about 6 hours transplanting the Zkittlez, Green Crack and the Unknown into some FFOF, Dr Earth, WC, and Perlite... Got my HLG 550 in the 3x3 and boy I tell you my Grow Room look like a locomotive on its way to Georgia on the late freight ran head on into my room... But i got cleaned up and organized... Rerouted my inline fan, sorted my stationary fan onto the quantum board... But maybe ill move it so it's blowing on the driver... Uh honestly i cant even think right now im so exhausted... We are going to take the kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so i need to get some rest... Quick question for you LED growers... How far should my HLG 550 be from my canopy in early veg? ... Currently its 36" or 3 feet... Ill post a video here shortly
20201016_183303.jpg
20201016_183317.jpg
20201016_190713.jpg
20201016_190717.jpg
20201016_192233.jpg
20201016_192912.jpg

Just watered the plants... With calcium supplements from NFTG... And RO water to 6.5... I am going to switch to tap water and let it sit for a couple days due to chlorine... Growth looks like it slowed since transplant and that is normal but i think i burnt the shit out of one of my GDP seedlings because i added additional soil to help stabiliize the shoot... But i used my amended soil and it twisted the little leaves on them pretty bad... My wife was complaining that she didnt want to see the light from the HLG 550 blaring around the door when it was closed so I put up a curtain rod and i got a tarp to cover door.... Much better per wife... But yea one of my so called zkittlez is an auto flower... I noticed that it looked a little different than the other 2 and i began inspecting it and it got pistils... Just kinda sucks because i have topped the plant twice and transplanted... I know autos arent built for that... And truthfully i never grew an auto... But oh well it is what it is...

20201019_171134.jpg
20201019_171123.jpg
20201019_175202.jpg

Plants look hella good... I honestly was a bit worried using the Dr Earth... Only cause ive never used it... The plants seem to have slowed after transplant more than i would have liked... The Green Crack has been a champion and the Zkittlez are being difficult although they are doing ok... I have switched to tap water and pH seem to be a lot easier to maintain... I only use Herculean Harvest and Demeters Destiny for pH down to get my watering in range... Both are calcium products... The Grand Daddy Purps are now growing but i know my soil was too hot for them and i should have put them in some lighter soil but they will be ok... One of them fried but it is now recovering... I mean give me a break i had not grown in a couple years so i feel ok with my come back so far... Bhang Bhang... Love yall... Oooh wait let me mention this auto flower i got going... I dont do autos... Nothing against them and maybe ill do some perpetual autos at some point but i was not expecting this... I can definitely see the ruderalis in it hence the very stiff branches and extremely serrated leaves... It will not grow much into anything as i topped it twice and transplanted it... It might just be a small heirloom of a plant at this point... When its done and cut.... Maybe ill switch the others into flower....Goodnight yall...

20201023_225230.jpg
20201023_225321.jpg
20201023_225244.jpg
20201023_225238.jpg
20201023_225419.jpg

Ummm anyone else get a weedgasm reading this one... Tra come on I cant be the only one... Ugh i wish i had your ingenuity. Thia makes me want to redo my whole room. I've been holding onto kid stuff just in case we foster again but I wanna toss it all so I can maximise my space

Did some topping and also top dressed with DrEarths veg, all, and bloom. I watered with Fish Sh¡t, molasses, and herculean harvest... I got some of the leaves out of the way so the tops could get better light... I decided to too dress early due to hints of limish green color appearing at tops.... Initially I didn't dose the dry ferts as recommended because its my first run and frankly im just getting familiar with dry fert organics.... But they look ok... I got one Green Crack acting like eeyore.. Just sad... But im not gonna try and change the plants personality so im going to take it for granted its ok... Love yall

20201028_072850.jpg
20201028_072923.jpg
20201028_072858.jpg

The best part of eeyore is everyone loved him anyway and never asked him to be anything he wasnt... Aww i just loved those classics lol
The garden looks dreamy... I use dry organic nutrients and am still figuring it all out. I've harvested one plant but i still put myself in the before biginner growers circle. I have no idea what I'm doing on a good day... Buuuuttt thanks to the mercy of the green goddess and the beautiful knowledge of the kind folks on 420 I seem to make it to the next stage :)....
I have a green crack auto im interested in popping but i promised myself i was gonna wait till these 2 harvest (lost an auto amnesia to hermie) (still very sad by it) and then i would mix a nice soil mix with compost and my ff. Idk if i have patience to do it but it is the goal...

The best part of eeyore is everyone loved him anyway and never asked him to be anything he wasnt... Aww i just loved those classics lol
The garden looks dreamy... I use dry organic nutrients and am still figuring it all out. I've harvested one plant but i still put myself in the before biginner growers circle. I have no idea what I'm doing on a good day... Buuuuttt thanks to the mercy of the green goddess and the beautiful knowledge of the kind folks on 420 I seem to make it to the next stage :)....
I have a green crack auto im interested in popping but i promised myself i was gonna wait till these 2 harvest (lost an auto amnesia to hermie) (still very sad by it) and then i would mix a nice soil mix with compost and my ff. Idk if i have patience to do it but it is the goal...

Yea i always feel like a beginner, always doing something new... But I do want to get closer to running true organic with super soil and water... Until then I'm going to do me best on dry ferts... My plants seem ok... Not the healthest ive seen but i will be honest... My soil, nutrients and amendments where old... Only thing new is my Dr Earth... I am also concerned that my internodes are super tight and dense on a couple GCs... Which some may not argue its bad but im contributing too my HLG 550... Also this is my first LED run so im trying my best... But i feel like a first timer for sure....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Zkittlez - Day 38
Daughters Bag Seed - Day 38
Green Crack - Day 33
Grand Daddy Purple - Day 16
Auto Unknown - Day 13 Flower

They all are now being watered every other day to 6.3 - 6.5 pH. They are definitely drinking more and the extra perlite is not helping, but i am sure the roots are loving it... I watered this morning and Low Stress Trained LST'd them... They are honestly some beautiful plants and i am really loving them... I am hoping I can keep them in these gallon pots for another three weeks until transplant... Have to wait because i got a little bonus paycheck that will pay for the soil and pots... I really dont want to come out of pocket now but if so oh well... The auto flower needs about another month and a half so by then the other will be in the 4x8....enjoy the ghouls and goblins and its a full moon tonight so watch out for the werewolves... Love yall

20201031_103701.jpg

Ummm anyone else get a weedgasm reading this one... Tra come on I cant be the only one... Ugh i wish i had your ingenuity. Thia makes me want to redo my whole room. I've been holding onto kid stuff just in case we foster again but I wanna toss it all so I can maximise my space
Weedgasm?!

OMGGGGGG LOLLINGGGGGGGGG!

If I could go back I defs would have bought a better set up. My grow area is too small.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Zkittlez - Day 38
Daughters Bag Seed - Day 38
Green Crack - Day 33
Grand Daddy Purple - Day 16
Auto Unknown - Day 13 Flower

They all are now being watered every other day to 6.3 - 6.5 pH. They are definitely drinking more and the extra perlite is not helping, but i am sure the roots are loving it... I watered this morning and Low Stress Trained LST'd them... They are honestly some beautiful plants and i am really loving them... I am hoping I can keep them in these gallon pots for another three weeks until transplant... Have to wait because i got a little bonus paycheck that will pay for the soil and pots... I really dont want to come out of pocket now but if so oh well... The auto flower needs about another month and a half so by then the other will be in the 4x8....enjoy the ghouls and goblins and its a full moon tonight so watch out for the werewolves... Love yall

20201031_103701.jpg
That is a beautiful pic!

:)

Today I made a banner that displays my logo and all the products I am currently using... I think I want to create a website... I would like to discuss the holistic properties of cannabis... strictly organic cannabis at that... I am honestly not a fan of marijuana abuse but rather the medicinal aspects of the plant that support mind, body, and spirit... I would like the site to emphasize on personal awareness, growth, and development using marijuana for healing those areas; as well as creativity it promotes... I use marijuana for insight and perspective shifts and understanding... I cant say that I am a pot head for the intent to get "high"... So I think maybe my wisdom and knowledge of mind, body and spirit will help others.... I will also include grow content as well... not going to rush anything and everything is just a thought I am entertained by so... By the way I use samurai logos because I love the history and the discipline and loyalty they honor...

banner3.png

Just a small update on the garden... I am considering putting these in the 4x8 due to space issues.... Their just going to get more crammed in... Plus i need to get the GDP out the solos which is going to practically take up all space.... I knew i should have bought a 4x4 from the start but nooooo... Im only gonna grow 4 plant's i said.... But 4 became 8 then 12... I once had 18 plants in my closet.... Wasn't a good idea.... I like less plants and longer veg times in perpetual... But anyway ARIZONA IS LEGAL, IM LEGAL and I'm pretty stoked... I am going to do a video later today for a celebration.... Love yall

20201103_162128.jpg
20201103_162209.jpg

Today in the garden I did some defoliation of some bottom leaves and as I am looking I noticed what may appear as some sacs on both zkittlez and one of the Green Crack... The zkittles, I wouldn't be surprised as they came from Growers Choice and I have just had no great success with them from the onset. But further more one of the GC plants look like a sac as well. I am not 100% but I am not niave, I have seen this before. I am seeing this fine stem with a sac at the end. I am going to wait another day before I must chuck them out. This has got me a lil down but what ever. What's worse is you pay for femmies and you have to toss while the other zkittles fem turned auto. Which I am not even sure its a zkittlez. If I have to toss that leaves me wit 9 plants, which is fine. The Daughter Bag plant is looking very nice. The others seem finnicky. I was thinking before bed that maybe my soil is too hot. After all FF is amended out the bag and with the added Dr Earth and WC, perhaps its a bit hot. I was thinking about transplanting into 5 gal. smart pots straight into coco coir. I just do not know how they would respond. I am beginning to think more then I should into it, but I cant help to think I stressed them into male... Even if that is not the case the plants have not been the emaculate plants I have grown. They are not bad but I just cant help but to figure it out. Too much perlite? pH pen off? Too hot? Old soil?....not sure but I am second guessing myself... have a good night!!!! Love yall

123718488_4675238675851991_8685339411102476133_n.jpg
123431460_2883093288642329_1555285091794107360_n.jpg

Yeah I have some of what i think might be nads on the king tut but maybe just new buds..hahaha wish I could offer an opinion for ya ...I’d let it grow out a bit to be sure .. ? Good luck!

Yeah I have some of what i think might be nads on the king tut but maybe just new buds..hahaha wish I could offer an opinion for ya ...I’d let it grow out a bit to be sure .. ? Good luck!
Yea, that's all I am going to do at this point. I am not going to drive myself crazy over it. Just keep an eye and go off my best judgement. Wrong or right, we always learn something.

Sad to say I had to pull both Zkittlez and my best GC... Ball sacs... I swear I will never spend full price on Growers Choice... I got a credit with them and not sure I even want it... How do you purchase femmies and get one auto and 3 males... How? Poor seed bank... I am sorry but I will eventually cover seed banks at some point and Growers Choice Seeds has left me sour...

20201105_223748.jpg

Back
Top Bottom