Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

wow cant imagine your yield with a nice defoil - But hey you have more experience than i do lol - just thought id share my measly little opinion hahaha ;)

i feel you on the scrog thing - I almost am debating on not scrogging because i hate not being able to move the plants :(((

Still deciding on that though...............

share away man,new grower,50 year vet,everyone gets the same respect.

I dont know if I will be a scrogg guy always,but I needed to get a decent harvest out of this one,Id like to turn it all into RSO

I have a few more in my tent,no scrog,and I prefer them,easy to spin and inspect

Remember--with this style,if it goes bad(and I have) you lose 5 months of work,mites tore me up.

did you grow capn style prior to this? if not what was your previous method?

I started capn style about 6 months before my join date,I was lurking and stumbled across his setup.I had originally joined,to ask him some questions.I was sick of rdwc issues,before that top feed,and soil,I never grown hempy style,or with aquaponics,

My system is based from The capn, My motovation for this plant was Sl1ngblade and his monster2lber "tiny" what a beauty.

I tease about getting on the ship,Mrrobert,but for me and my situation?? It is perfect.as long as i trust my timers,I can go away for a week,Ive done it.a couple of times

I started capn style about 6 months before my join date,I was lurking and stumbled across his setup.I had originally joined,to ask him some questions.I was sick of rdwc issues,before that top feed,and soil,I never grown hempy style,or with aquaponics,

My system is based from The capn, My motovation for this plant was Sl1ngblade and his monster2lber "tiny" what a beauty.

I tease about getting on the ship,Mrrobert,but for me and my situation?? It is perfect.as long as i trust my timers,I can go away for a week,Ive done it.a couple of times

No i hear - do you battle root rot much - i just want a method thats better than soil but i dont have to brew freaking gallons of tea a week..........

I have zero root issues,not a one,I had the root rot 3 times In dwc, I hated life man,my last dwcbb setup,the whole tent died in 30 hrs at the time I didnt use,cap'n/Heisenberg tea.

You better like to brew tea,:cheesygrinsmiley: its a saver in any media,the Heisenberg beneficial tea is a god send in all root masses it touches,

I cant take any big root shots,last time i did I dropped the bastard,of course this is her now, my open topic

DSC071672.JPG

DIY hydro halo -you can go one piece,from the pump till the end of the plant,set it like a soak-er hose

soaker2.JPG

thanks KingJohnC

I hope that I can produce what is needed,for the first time in my life I "need" a plant to work.and with the medicinal guidance from this forum
i feel very confident

I have zero root issues,not a one,I had the root rot 3 times In dwc, I hated life man,my last dwcbb setup,the whole tent died in 30 hrs at the time I didnt use,cap'n/Heisenberg tea.

You better like to brew tea,:cheesygrinsmiley: its a saver in any media,the Heisenberg beneficial tea is a god send in all root masses it touches,

I cant take any big root shots,last time i did I dropped the bastard,of course this is her now, my open topic

DSC071672.JPG

DIY hydro halo -you can go one piece,from the pump till the end of the plant,set it like a soak-er hose

Very very nice - looks like brewing tea it is lol........

what are you using as media?

my mj media is RW for growing and promix for the soil grows,I do indoor veggies.funny thing is I only have 8 mj plants and like 50 veggie plants:cheesygrinsmiley: I gotta eat

I use the tea in everything,now.At the time I didnt have the recipe,so I didnt use it in mmj dwc.but I do currently do it in dwc for my tomatoes

I use the tea,indoors outdoors lawns flowers bed.I read the original Heisenberg thread,like 700 pages man,took me months of nightly reading

I assume the rockwool cubes like the crouton thingys? - how often do you top feed with capn style and for how long?

depends on the plants size

hand feed the cuttings,everything else gets timers and halo

for veg I go,2x15 min once at lights on and one 8 hours later but again,you have to judge if its to much or not enough,lifting the pot a few hours after watering will tell,

in flower in my 5 gallon,I would do 3x15 one at lights on one at 6hr and one at 10hr---always give RW croutons a couple of hours to dry,before lights out

in the plant in this thread,she gets watered every 2 hr, so 5x15 until week 6 then I will start backing her down
the ONLY reason she gets this much is because of the container.

all of this is done by timers,and TBH there is sometimes that I only open the door to check my gauges,and dont spend 2 minutes a day in there,,,you can tell by my lack luster training lmfao

depends on the plants size

hand feed the cuttings,everything else gets timers and halo

for veg I go,2x15 min once at lights on and one 8 hours later but again,you have to judge if its to much or not enough,lifting the pot a few hours after watering will tell,

in flower in my 5 gallon,I would do 3x15 one at lights on one at 6hr and one at 10hr---always give RW croutons a couple of hours to dry,before lights out

in the plant in this thread,she gets watered every 2 hr, so 5x15 until week 6 then I will start backing her down
the ONLY reason she gets this much is because of the container.

all of this is done by timers,and TBH there is sometimes that I only open the door to check my gauges,and dont spend 2 minutes a day in there,,,you can tell by my lack luster training lmfao

sounds like you got that system down!! Very nice - So just be careful to not over water - got it!

thanks for the clarification!

with the croutons,you cant over water,in the original sense. i've left the timer on for 2 days,gone away for the weekend.she wasn't happy but she didn't drown either.passed up the next days watering and back on schedule.
I like what I can do with RW,but I do not like its environmental impact,its the plastic bottle of growing media.

very fine work,mrrobert

Im learning man,Im a caveman grower,until I switched to RW I never trained,much

I love the yield difference in a scrogg,but man crawling around on the floor sucks.

I usually do the capn style with no net,but man,Capn had a 20 zip plant,that was my goal,but switching to the 400,wont happen,I dont believe

Pumped out a little over 18 zips with these 2,not records or anything,but they were only in about 3 gallons of media each
22200.JPG

111038.JPG

mountains of bud! good stuff.

thats capn style for ya :) huge ass colas lol

well tonight was change out night, is consuming almost 2 gallons a day,thirsty girl

Do you top off with plain water in between? Just started sailing with this method a couple months ago and have been wondering what others have experienced.

Also, that girl looks amazing... real nice work.

how are ya fragged??,and welcome aboard man,although our good CAPN inst here,anymore, there is a few of us that are working on his stuff
search out,skybound,greenthumbj,african grower,(sorry peeps if I forgot anyone) they all have some kickass and informative threads.

that is a tricky answer,it all depends on my ppm levels,if my levels climb,then I add water, if they are dropping? then I mix a solution.
most of the time its 5 gallons of pure h20,ph to range.

Back
Top Bottom