Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

thanks Antics,these things are like a dude trying to juggle 3 women.

I can believe i'm setting up the other room to run 8 this style:rofl: Im not sure Im ready for the work that's going to be involved

The first 4 weeks over there will be the test as I start dropping 1 plant in each week,inlaws coming in shuts me down in constructionville for a week

Merry Xmas eve C256 - Have a wonderful GREEN filled holidays - Were looking forward to January :)

Mr and Mrsrobert420 :)

Merry Christmas to you,Mr Robert420,

still haven't got a word on witch coast,he is running,if its not the west,its glen Helen for certain.I havent missed a year there in a decade.
(minis the 2 season they were of the schedule)

ok folks its day 46 of 12/12,took the pictures last night,to keep with my Saturday night theme.

water change today,drops me back to 900ppm also set the ph back to 5.8,I will let them run an extra week,so I wont have to worry about trimming when guests arrive,over new years,,this is the last week they will be feed,next Sunday night they will start the flushing period.and dropping my RH down to less than 10 percent,some guys do a dark before harvest,I drop the rh and the same thing occurs,plant goes into protection mode and start pumping resin to survive
will take these to 62 days instead of the breeders 55 days

dropping water down to 3 times a day x 15 minutes,this thing is still consuming 2 gallons a day,for me personally,this is my biggest Capn style yet,it truly is monstrous,but the lack of training really does bother me.maybe because non of this is for profit,I just get lazy and can get a eff it tude,I do know my biggest problem is always to much on my plate,it seems to never end,and some days I go 2 steps forward and 10 back

the trichs,are at 80 20 and only a few amber starting,30 years ago this plant would have been picked,I did have a couple of tester nugs
hahaha stop it boys,you know you would also,,,,its ok,gave me a decent buzz,but its nowhere near ready,and you can taste the green from no cure

let me drop a few pictures and see where we end up at,happy new years guys,next update will be in 2015 wooooo hoooo

DSC075831.JPG

DSC075821.JPG

DSC075811.JPG

DSC075781.JPG

DSC075752.JPG

DSC075761.JPG

DSC075791.JPG

DSC075801.JPG

DSC075771.JPG

DSC075743.JPG

DSC075732.JPG

DSC075722.JPG

DSC075703.JPG

DSC075712.JPG

Sorry I'm way late brother. I noticed your sigs when someone pointed them out on Robert's 10x10. I'm caught up and looking forward to seeing you chop that freakishly large monster and viewing all the buds. I love your setup, looks way easier to maneuver around than what I'm still building. We use what we have, right? Also glad to have caught that Ona bucket. My carbon filter is in the mail, but I'd rather the Ona as the fan that drives it is way quieter, I am sure. I'm finding sounds passes through walls easily at my location so stealth is of utmost import.

Do you have two 600s on one plant? That thing is insane. I hope my girls take every bit of 5' wide. Any rate, looking forward to your 2015 update, I know it's going to be a very green year for us all!!

glad you got caught up skybound

yes sir,its suppose to be 2x600 but some heat/height issue made me change them out for 2x 400hps and the little led in front
I underestimated how big she would get,first runs I usually try them caveman style with no training.just to see what they will do.

I blame all this on brother sling and tiny,I still have dreams about his girl,and I tell him so all the time:rofl:

that ona bucket works well,but dont use it in a drying area,I had 300 grams turn "linen fresh" because it was to close to the bucket

I make small containers,like small coffee container,make the diy ona jell and sit them around the basement,or in your case,the attic,I just make them and leave them,checking 2-3 weeks adding a little fresh water/ona

isnt it funny how well our ears get?? hear fans running,hear water timers turn on, I cant hear my wife most times,but man I can hear a chopper 10 minutes before it flys overhead :rofl:

had to go and find tiny---for the readers that were not here last year,THIS IS S1NGBLADES,TINY 1/4 ZIP SHORT OF 2 POUNDS,what a beauty and my inspiration

image5416.jpg

image5415.jpg

Hey c526, your grow is looking as bad a$$ as s1ings or at least damn close. Funny you would show s1ing's "Tiny" I went back over the holidays and reread his journal. That's what I call a bad a$$ journal. Keep on rocking.

you guys are too kind:rofl:,S1ng is a great friend who's plant love shows in every bud,I have never grown a 10,in 30 years of trying,I can always find something wrong with it,always

sling is a professional grower,the man takes this craft to a different level,his plants are always flawless,and his trimming is barber shop shave close.
Im hoping to meet him this year at a cannabis cup,he still has a tiny cutting, she lives on,and is bigger/badder than ever

If memory serves me (and it almost never does), wasn't Tiny under 2Kw of light? I'd think that comparatively speaking, your monster has 1.2 Kw less power and already looks bigger than Tiny. I knew Tiny finished very well, but basing your most current to the archived pic of s1ing's you have above, I think yours is bigger, no BS!

S1ing's grows showed me the same to what you saw. The man, despite having his own in house football team, still finds the time to manage 2 locations with tons of light, many girls at varying ages and every reader would seriously be hard pressed to locate a deformed leaf in the singular sense, let alone the rest of his canopies. I think s1ing speaks plant language fluently and gives them exactly what they need at all the right times. Talk about a benchmark to aspire to.

its all true skybound,everything in your last post.Sling gives me great inspiration,on a grower and spiritual level,he is great people and the work he puts in to help people is just ridiculous,I learn from him daily,either to be a better gardener or just a better person

every person on these forums,I would give the shirt off my back and a sock to wipe there ass if needed,,but sling hahaha this guy if he EVER needed something from me,I would walk across the country to help

oh his Tiny 4,is way bigger than his original,and so frosty the plants are not even green anymore,solid white I will see if he will permit me to post a picture

:Namaste:

C, I found the Ona products online for $15 for the quart of Ona and $20 for the 1LB tub of Soil Moist and will order them when I get paid. How long would you estimate a bucket to last before you need to recharge it? Also, how many flowering plants can 1 bucket mix handle? Do you think I can get away with using this primarily in my attic? I'm 100% certain it will suffice for my veg room, but if at all possible, I really don't want to use my 440 fan and 16" carbon filter as I know the noise will be more headache than it's worth. I'd much rather clean the air around "my areas" as my room mates often have company and a pleasant scent with no noise would be preferred to than no scent with much noise.

FYI, I am further along in my automation deal than I thought I'd be at this stage. As it turns out, there are quite a few apps in the play store that when used generate the needed code in the sketch to run the project. I am still feeling out a few other these apps and hopefully one can work for this kind of project. I found one that appears to do most or everything I want, but my first impression is that it is buggy at best, so hopefully the app designer works out the kinks asap b/c I'd pay dearly to not have to learn how to code.

Sky,its all going to depend on the amount of air flow through the ona and the humidity in the area,as for how long it will last

If i use my bucket as a scrubber,then I have to fill or top off with water/ona daily,because of all the wind,if you let the soil moist dry out
it is no good
the supplies in the picture,the ona I buy every 3 months and the soil moist has lasted me a year,if ya keep it wet it last forever
I also use the soil moist in dirt plants,it kicks ass

DSC075221.JPG

great news on the auto front,man i hope it happens soon lmao

Wow that stem is HUGE !!! You sir know how to pack colas. Each time I check this grow it blows me away. Makes my pineapple chunk cabinet look weak sauce. KUDUS C-man!!!

theres mrrobert back from the bed?? :rofl:

I need to take a shot of the root/stem it has to be 4 inches wide,its just rediculious

hey skybound I didn't ask,are you using a speed controller with your fan?? i have never turned mine past half,most times it sits at about a 3rd with both scrubber and ona bucket hooked up

Hahah yea just can't help myself. Been off this site for three days I need my fix haha haha

Is that why I have the shakes & sweets during the day? :idea: I thought it was work. :):biglaugh::thedoubletake:

C526=:Namaste::adore:

Back
Top Bottom