Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

absolutely beautiful.

Thanks supersticky,I can stand and pick apart what I dont LIKE,but I cant deny she is a huge girl

I didnt update my water,but she is up to 2.5 gallons a day over 16 gallons a week she is drinking,never have I had an indoor plant be such a consumer
I would be broke if I went with the manufacturers feeding guidelines:rofl:

good to see ya marz,holy shit it got cold last night,I had to plug in my own heater,I fell asleep and woke up it was 51,I could almost see them shiver

Nice canopy c526

I'm happy to hear Sl1ng is doing well. It's a bummer he's no longer here.

Do you defoliate at all? Like you said, it looks a little thick in there. Ever think about taking out those sucker leaves? I'm worried about your air flow in there.

Sounds like your son did a great job of taking up the slack while you were laid up. :thumb:

happy happy new years c526!! Hope you see you next year

Nice canopy c526

I'm happy to hear Sl1ng is doing well. It's a bummer he's no longer here.

Do you defoliate at all? Like you said, it looks a little thick in there. Ever think about taking out those sucker leaves? I'm worried about your air flow in there.

Sounds like your son did a great job of taking up the slack while you were laid up.

High,Hiker

I will admit man,I get nervous with defoil,Ive been a caveman a long time and pulling good leaves has made me nervous,this is a first run with this species,and she has a tendency to hermi if stressed,I will take the next pruning a little more serious.
I am extremely nervous about air flow,i have one on the floor pointed up and 2 oscillator fans.efin scroggs,:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for the word on my son,he has always been a worker,I have always been a proud poppa,to all of my kids,but he made me realize,he is not a little boy anymore,he is a man.and I am getting VINTAGE:rofl:

Ill let sling know ya said hello:volcano-smiley:

happy happy new years c526!! Hope you see you next year

thanks mrrobert420,and you will.have a great night with the misses

saturday night update,i havent done much this week,still having the inlaws has really tried my paitence,good people,jut not my people :rofl:

temps holding stedy,and I drop my RH in the final weeks,but I am a week early and some drying has occurred.
snuck in and snapped some picture,took some readings and looks like flush wont happen until atleast next update,this thing will take 62 instead off 55 I reckon,but thats ok..Took hikers advice and pulled about 2 gallon of sucker leaves,I miss the purple stem already,but they needed the light and air movement,I have way to much under brush,but this is going to RSO and the more the merrier in this case.
I need it all.

in no order,but all of tonight.
DSC076003.JPG

DSC075992.JPG

DSC075902.JPG

DSC075872.JPG

DSC075882.JPG

DSC075892.JPG

DSC076072.JPG

DSC076042.JPG

DSC076033.JPG

DSC076022.JPG

DSC076013.JPG

DSC076002.JPG

DSC075921.JPG

DSC075951.JPG

DSC075991.JPG

DSC075911.JPG

DSC075901.JPG

DSC075891.JPG

DSC075881.JPG

DSC075871.JPG

That scrog is buckling from all that weight! Looks great my man! FYI, got my bucket (and I think fan) and the soil moist and Ona are en route.

thats great skybound,remember to leave about 6 inches from the bottom,no holes,dont want it spilling out or rising up to high

that bucket has saved me from the inlaws this week.

the airpot "bucket" is really trying the tote lid,it has sunk a couple of inches,and the scrogg is really tight,At one point I had to add a steel bar.it was sucking the pvc inward.

This pressure was in veg,not from the string,but the plant pushing up

DSC073462.JPG

Damn fine grow you have there c526, some of the best I've seen on this site. Glad your inlaws are getting ready to leave. I can't imagine what you have been feeling with them there.

Damn, I just saw this in your sig and read through it!!! The Capn would be more than impressed, as would Sling!!! Those colas are fucking huge!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am thinking you're damn close, if not over your goal with this grow!! It's probably going to take you and your son day and a half to chop that beast!!! lol

Very nice plants , you did a ace job training them ,Thanks for the Ona tips , I am going to make a ona bucket down the road when smells progress.
I am thinking of using the Ona bucket with a very quiet fan (with speed control) for the living room , to compliment the carbon filter I use in the grow room.

Took hikers advice and pulled about 2 gallon of sucker leaves,I miss the purple stem already,but they needed the light and air movement,I have way to much under brush,but this is going to RSO and the more the merrier in this case.
I need it all.

:thumb:

Are these pics after the cleaning? I think yes, since it mostly looks like buds left in there. :winkyface:

Let's remind everyone... that's one plant! :bravo:

I agree that is a fantastic scrog you have going there.

As to the oil, you mean the underbrush goes to oil or your defol leaf?

Back
Top Bottom