Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

Subscribed c526, outstanding journal, only three pages and you made my 60cal's blogs "Hall of Fame" "TWICE" and I printed your feeding times to help me in the future. Thank you for this journal that is one big $@&^%......Uh........Girl.:smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks 60cal,wish ya could see this in person man,its not a perfect specimen,but Jesus,shes getting big:cheesygrinsmiley:

60cal hall of fame?? sweet shit right there,thanks man:volcano-smiley:

please dont deviate to far from theCapn feed course,these are working for ME in these conditions,this container is 1.5 times bigger than the original Capn airpot

Yes Sir, I'll keep watching & learning.

well guys its a saturday night update,been a wild last 3 days,got some issues happening and life has been tough.but as most of us that consume cannabis,for medical relief,we all have problems,mine compounded with a bit of a relapse and the bottles of rum came out.the journey continues

from thursday till tonight I didn't open then door,never checked shit,no water, ppm, ph,I trust my system.I have to. there is just times,these rooms are both my heaven and my hell

tonight I am also swapping out the MH Bulb and putting the other hps back on,still sitting under 2 400,I dont think I will bother with turning the 600 on,fuck it

ph@5.8 now,ppm@ 1300 still just using my base nutrients,jungle juice.

also noticed the hairs starting to turn colors,this thing "said" a 55 day finisher,I believe it now
It seems all I can do to even mix this up,man I seem to have lost any spark to even fuck with this thing,man,Ive never been this bad,fuck me,its really strange man,really strange,over the last 4 or so days I could feel something coming on and jesus,its a struggle,something is off.

timers sitting at 11-13 for this week,then they will drop down to 10/14 for the rest of the time.

the little led light is still kicking along,

DSC075573.JPG

DSC075561.JPG

DSC075532.JPG

DSC075522.JPG

DSC075492.JPG

DSC075502.JPG

DSC075512.JPG

DSC075541.JPG

DSC075551.JPG

This is coming form a professional but retired alcoholic "One day at a time" brother. Those pics look awesome and the one that shows the majority of the canopy and the lamps and ducting looks as good as any garden shot I have seen here, honest!
Get some rest/down time and get feeling better man we love ya!!

damn looking sooo frosty!!! great job! +reps

they look great. you may have even better results with a 12/12 schedule.

This is coming form a professional but retired alcoholic "One day at a time" brother. Those pics look awesome and the one that shows the majority of the canopy and the lamps and ducting looks as good as any garden shot I have seen here, honest!
Get some rest/down time and get feeling better man we love ya!!

Thanks big block,its not something I usually struggle with.I have never like the taste of beer/liquor any of it,but its always the effect im after,and it doesnt come often,but man when it hits,it aint goodIll go a year with out a drink,then BAM 2 bottles gone in 4 hours...

they look great. you may have even better results with a 12/12 schedule.

Thanks B real,I have a few setups that do run 12/12,IF I was in a free spot,I would show more of my rooms,I do find that droping down,to shorten the days just the same as the sun does outdoors,saves a little money on power and doesnt seem to harm the plants

Thanks for checking this out:volcano-smiley:

well guys i wont have an update till later,but I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SAY.

first, this really has not been my week,or 2 and my lesson's learned were a profound experience,some utter disappointment from humanity,
and some real love and support from strangers,its been a trip,and for the first time,i'm really baffled,mentally.just torn from the mental rollercoaster that has been the last 2 weeks.

I had some health issues---- https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/karma-does-exist.235590/

My son,ohh boy what a shock this young man has become,he stepped up when it was really needed,he tryed to keep the plants alive,to the best that he could,and I have not seen them yet,but it doesnt matter what kind of shape they are in,he fucking tryed man,pride fills my eyes along with my tears,he understands what it means,too me to help the people I help,and he stood up.
for years I have wanted to teach him,and although he is a king tester,the interest in nutrients and ph and lifecycles,just never interested him,I always thought he didn't care,he was listening,he will learn now.

my other,is----Sl1ngblade,this person took the time to answer some questions for my boy,I will always be great full for that, they have never exchanged a email,and BLADE answered them like a son of his own.not only is he one of the best growers I have ever seen,the man has a heart of gold,and I am proud as fuck to call him BFAM.

OFF TO BRAVE THE STAIRS AND CHECK THEM OUT

Keep your back to the wind and don't piss into the wind (learned the hard way, lol) and you'll do fine my friend. Very cool you have a real stand up son. I love this site everything from growing our ladies to giving support personal and grow is always a "positive thing". :circle-of-love: Love and respect to you bro.

Say hi to s1ingblade for me and tell him he is missed in the worst way. :Namaste:

will tell him hello,60cal,

day 39 of 12/12 sitting at 60 cloudy 40 clear

well,I got down there tonight and its pretty good,water was at 6.7 and the ppm was at 2300,way over fed,and I do have some issues from the high ph,but my son did the best he could to atleast keep them wet.

at some point in the week I had a high day not sure what happened as my room stays within 77-79 but it went to 85 and humdity went from 44 down to 30,not sure when or how long these went on for,but there is some effects to this

lights off picture,stink isnt bad until ya mess with them,then man its like a cat pissed into a blueberry patch,not a stealth strain man,and really testing my limits:cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC075712.JPG

DSC075693.JPG

heat and low humdity got me here
DSC075683.JPG

DSC075672.JPG

decently frosty,this is a first run and I like to try them with just base for the most part,I like to see what just happens,my next plants get a more aggressive nutrient program,most first runs get base and root tea
I dont go crazy with the extras,even with I feed heavy.

DSC075651.JPG

this mess surprised me,the picture and lighting is wrong but,these leaves are just tore up.
DSC075643.JPG

more leaf spotting,from a week of neglect,really about 2 or more
DSC075632.JPG

still growing,hope in the next week and a half they really start pouring it on,
DSC075622.JPG

DSC075612.JPG

DSC075601.JPG

DSC075592.JPG

such a dense canopy of buds - those nugs are getting frosty!!!! Great job!

such a great looking strain - beats the heck out of my berry bomb

thanks mrrobert,
its way to thick for my comfort level,there is still 2 rows of bud in the back that isnt seen in the pictures,and I really cant get to it,but from underneath.
i may try out a selective harvest on this one,I had planned to scrap this area,but i think im going to run a couple of led panels in this room in the future months.I'd like to try a self pollination experiment.

this breeder got a bad wrap for hermis,Ive yet to see anything,it does concern me with how thick it is and not being able to reach the back wall

thanks man harvest could be a problem:cheesygrinsmiley:

I just got word family is coming in for a week,right at harvest time

I cant wait for the first""man you got 4 dogs,whys it smell like cat piss in here" lmfao

I believe it will be more all night stuff when they are sleeping, its not like my mom can ground me hahahaha im almost 45
if they dont like it,I guess i can set them up a tent:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks B real ,hey man can you help out our fellow Canadian?? pigen420 is having a bit of a time securing nutrients up there

Back
Top Bottom