Swanberg

Finally into a house to fulfill my dreams of not buying weed ever again. So easy to grow. We have 2 Girl Scout and a wedding cake vegetating here and red Diesel, blue og, skywalker og, Ak 47 auto germinating, fill this bad boy up. Chicago buds. 1500w led. Swear, amazon supplies everything but the seeds!
happy grows

Attachments

• 1F614681-AE5E-4FAC-80B2-03DC322C1798.jpeg
    1F614681-AE5E-4FAC-80B2-03DC322C1798.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 214
Welcome !
From that little "peek at the plants" it looks like you're off to a great start!

Finally into a house to fulfill my dreams of not buying weed ever again. So easy to grow. We have 2 Girl Scout and a wedding cake vegetating here and red Diesel, blue og, skywalker og, Ak 47 auto germinating, fill this bad boy up. Chicago buds. 1500w led. Swear, amazon supplies everything but the seeds!
happy grows
Welcome aboard Swanberg, and congrats on being into your own home, what a great feeling ehh? About 6-7 months into our first home now, had to deal with frozen pipes twice already but nothing a little heat tape couldnt fix. Welcome to home-ownership, and most importantly, welcome to :420:, home of many delightful growers full of knowledge, any questions feel free to ask away and if you don’t have a journal up yet we’d love to see one started, couple links in my signature to help get you going if needed. Welcome along and cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom