First Grow - Advice Welcome

IMG_20140908_192429.jpg

I have a question? This is a photo I took last Tuesday. I'm am curious about this. This is a pre flower correct? Or actual bud sight? The only reason I ask this is because we haven't hit 12/12 officially. Were still about 30 mins away. I also don't get to see this one but once a weak. So I really wanna get a time table for where she is. I'm wanna say maybe two weeks in, but I'm not sure cause the time isn't exactly 12/12.

This one I can't control the light on. Its all up to the plant and mother nature I guess. Any suggestions would be great. I know for sure she's at 3/4 strength flower nutes now. Gonna do full strength next watering. Then I b probably will start flush shortly after. We got 4 to 5 good weeks of weather left. Normaly drops off in mid October. Thanks guys.

thats what u wanna see . like stated above thats a nice bud site !!!!!:bravo:

Tarzana is a monster! Wow man, hadn't checked on them in a few but since you kindly looked in on mine... I mean wow man. Great job. Hopefully when I get access to proper space to grow I will have girls of this size. Really makes me giggle looking at yours then my bagseed, HA! Muy Buenos Amigo!

Ok so I'm gonna start the flush on the one in the box. I was suppose to start it Tuesday, but we had rain from tuesday through Friday. Plus cooler temps at night. Wanted to give her some time to dry out. So now she's ready. I didn't buy any flushing agents. So this should take approximately 8to 14 days correct.

Also I want to tell you how she smokes. So we all remember the casualty I had. Well I dried her out for a week. Smells really earthy in the jar, but when there not in the jar they smell lemony fresh lol. So she smoke smooth. No harshness at all very supprised. Dose not have an instant buzz yet. Just more of a body high at first then it creeps on you. After about a half hour later I had to go bed my eyes were so heavy.:volcano-smiley:

Remeber this plant still has some time left. Hoping she gets more potent in the next few weeks. Thanks guys. Happy Sunday.

Ok so I'm gonna start the flush on the one in the box. I was suppose to start it Tuesday, but we had rain from tuesday through Friday. Plus cooler temps at night. Wanted to give her some time to dry out. So now she's ready. I didn't buy any flushing agents. So this should take approximately 8to 14 days correct.

Also I want to tell you how she smokes. So we all remember the casualty I had. Well I dried her out for a week. Smells really earthy in the jar, but when there not in the jar they smell lemony fresh lol. So she smoke smooth. No harshness at all very supprised. Dose not have an instant buzz yet. Just more of a body high at first then it creeps on you. After about a half hour later I had to go bed my eyes were so heavy.:volcano-smiley:

Remeber this plant still has some time left. Hoping she gets more potent in the next few weeks. Thanks guys. Happy Sunday.

Great work dunc,
Sounds like nature gave her a good flushing for you. you shouldn't need to worry about flushing with all of the rain you just had unless you've added A good dose of a nutrients since the rain.
be happy with what you can get, my largest plant was cut 2 weeks early because of A termite infestation that caused it to fall over(I didn't even know she had termites). Warms my heart to see all the love and support given through this site.

hell yea . your right on track . good job cant wait to see the final harvest of the jungle lady

Hey thanks guys. DL got at least 4 weeks left on the jungle girl. Also can't wait to see what yield she's gonna have. Exicted for her be done. Gonna go out and check on her tomorrow. She's gonna get one more dose of flower nutes then I will start her flush the next week. This will give her a two to three week flush.

FF thanks for stopping buy. Haven't seen you around in awhile.

Ok so updates on both plants today. Day 51 of lower for this one. She is starting to get more dence, and filling in. Yea about dam time. Assuming at least two more weeks for her maybe three if I can get away with it. Trichomes are getting cloudy. More and more everyday. Opinions welcome. Thanks guys.

Ok here she is. Man dose she smell good. Get a good whiff about 15 ft away. So she filling out, I mean like getting bushy looking to me. I am assuming she is done with stretching. Trichomes are developing fast. I bet there's over hundred bud sites. Tops looking good. Hoping to get at least two massive colas on top with big buds. So there they are. I couldn't wait to get off work to do this update for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it.

i wish u could email the smell..

Wish I could DL. I'll put it in a mason jar with a sample lmao. Man she gonna be great. I even smoked a phatty with her today. Just me and the girls. Actually got lost coming out of the jungle. First time for everything. I have leaves s big as my head on her. Its nice to see. She also got full dose of flower nutes today. I will probably start her flush next watering or the one after.

lol i wish . the shit im smokin right now is ridiculous ...

Back
Top Bottom